Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Andy

welcome back... Nice new sig, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

Thanks, Beeurd. Yes, I like this sig and avatar set. So yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

yah welcome back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

*jumps on Sentrosi*

and a welcome back to you too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Paladin

Just kidding, hehe, no lightsabers, please.

Although I am pretty evil :mad:

Well just registered and thought I'd drop you guys a thread so you all had a chance to say hi, so Hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Another Sith, eh? Excellent. Our ranks are growing. :twisted:

I'm Darth Drake...or just Drake if you prefer. ;)

Welcome to GB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

It's lucky you were just kidding about that Emperor part... otherwise I'd have to kill ye. ;)

Welcome to GB, I am your Master now! :twisted: Bwahahahahaa!! yeah. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Paladin

Um, okay, what did i say about lightsabers that goes for death threats force lightning , matchstick catapults and anything else you can dream up, although your quite allowed to yell........ master.

So thanks for the................ um warm welcome.

Edited by Darth Paladin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

It's okay. We've done worse. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

It could have been warmer...

*points to the cauldrons of bubbling lava*

hehe, juuuuust kidding. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

ooh! can i dip him in? can i can i can i?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Sure, go ah--- WHOOPS!

*watches helplessly as the cauldron "accidently" tips all over Smurfette*

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Does Sentrosi like his women deep fried? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

*fries ender as a lava monster*

grr-arr

Edited by Smurfette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Welcome. Im sure in time you'll come to hate me as most. So while we're still on good terms: Hi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

now now, kids. play nice. we don't want to scare the little newbie off...yet. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DARTH BARAKA

:twisted: (aaahaaa my dark aprentice wait darth paladin dont tell the rest) :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DARTH BARAKA

oh and 4got to say hey welcome

(come dancing midget get me some soda) :as i swim in the couldrin of lava:

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's okay. We've done worse. ;)

I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

It's okay. We've done worse. ;)

I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh*

Newbie torture? I'm glad that was gone when I joined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's okay. We've done worse. ;)

I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh*

Newbie torture? I'm glad that was gone when I joined.

Yeah Newbies used to get a special tour of the House of Pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Well, I don't think it was very good for building a nice friendly community. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

friendly? when did that happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yeah, since when are we friendly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.