Chickenman 9 Posted August 29, 2005 *Pokes Prin* Now assign her a number of demeaning tasks so that she can't go the ball! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 30, 2005 *Pokes Prin* Now assign her a number of demeaning tasks so that she can't go the ball! ← Chicken, go clean the Drunk Side bathroom :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 30, 2005 (edited) And no Prince Charming to help me with my cleaning? :| Edited August 30, 2005 by Chickenman Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 30, 2005 *PW alarm blares* You really want a Prince Charming? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 30, 2005 Err...on second thought...could I have a Princess Ridiculously Hot? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 30, 2005 What? You think Prin is hot, do you? Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth. You two will be so cute and happy together! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Queso 0 Posted August 30, 2005 *is lost confused and quickly stepping out of this thread!* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 30, 2005 What? You think Prin is hot, do you? Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth. You two will be so cute and happy together! ← *sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted August 30, 2005 If the boy wants his damn Prince Charming you give it to him! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted August 30, 2005 No, I said Princess Ridiculously Hot, not Princess *censor.* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted August 30, 2005 Oooooh aaaaah /crowd Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted August 31, 2005 That was snaptastic. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 31, 2005 What? You think Prin is hot, do you? Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth. You two will be so cute and happy together! ← *sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL? ← I'm sorry, Prin, but it's time to move on! Don't worry, someday you'll find that special...er, girl, who loves to leave love notes in your booth. It's not you, it's me....and my heterosexual nature. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 31, 2005 What? You think Prin is hot, do you? Hopefully she's not still got her heart set on me since I stopped leaving those love notes in her booth. You two will be so cute and happy together! ← *sniffle* You don't love me anymore do you TSL? ← I'm sorry, Prin, but it's time to move on! Don't worry, someday you'll find that special...er, girl, who loves to leave love notes in your booth. It's not you, it's me....and my heterosexual nature. ← Yay! She doesn't love me anymore! Now I don't have to break her heart and tell her I go for guys! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted August 31, 2005 :cry: All this time.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted August 31, 2005 *hugs TSL in a platonic girly kinda way* It's ok. Still friends? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted August 31, 2005 Now you two have to kiss and make up! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 1, 2005 In your wet dreams Furday Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted September 1, 2005 What? You won't even give me a kiss? *cries* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 1, 2005 I didn't think that you wanted one! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted September 1, 2005 Of course I don't....*shifty eyes* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted September 1, 2005 Don't worry, the only person I want to kiss is my Mike. And occaisionally my bird....but not in the same way :\ :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 1, 2005 Suuuuuure, I think Mike has competition! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites