Andy 60 Posted July 14, 2005 welcome back... Nice new sig, by the way. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted July 14, 2005 Thanks, Beeurd. Yes, I like this sig and avatar set. So yeah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 17, 2005 *jumps on Sentrosi* and a welcome back to you too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Darth Paladin 0 Posted July 18, 2005 Just kidding, hehe, no lightsabers, please. Although I am pretty evil Well just registered and thought I'd drop you guys a thread so you all had a chance to say hi, so Hi! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 18, 2005 Another Sith, eh? Excellent. Our ranks are growing. :twisted: I'm Darth Drake...or just Drake if you prefer. Welcome to GB! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 18, 2005 It's lucky you were just kidding about that Emperor part... otherwise I'd have to kill ye. Welcome to GB, I am your Master now! :twisted: Bwahahahahaa!! yeah. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Darth Paladin 0 Posted July 18, 2005 (edited) Um, okay, what did i say about lightsabers that goes for death threats force lightning , matchstick catapults and anything else you can dream up, although your quite allowed to yell........ master. So thanks for the................ um warm welcome. Edited July 18, 2005 by Darth Paladin Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 18, 2005 It's okay. We've done worse. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 18, 2005 It could have been warmer... *points to the cauldrons of bubbling lava* hehe, juuuuust kidding. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 18, 2005 ooh! can i dip him in? can i can i can i? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 18, 2005 Sure, go ah--- WHOOPS! *watches helplessly as the cauldron "accidently" tips all over Smurfette* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted July 18, 2005 Does Sentrosi like his women deep fried? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 18, 2005 (edited) *fries ender as a lava monster* grr-arr Edited July 18, 2005 by Smurfette Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted July 18, 2005 Welcome. Im sure in time you'll come to hate me as most. So while we're still on good terms: Hi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 18, 2005 now now, kids. play nice. we don't want to scare the little newbie off...yet. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
DARTH BARAKA 0 Posted July 19, 2005 :twisted: (aaahaaa my dark aprentice wait darth paladin dont tell the rest) :twisted: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
DARTH BARAKA 0 Posted July 19, 2005 oh and 4got to say hey welcome (come dancing midget get me some soda) :as i swim in the couldrin of lava: :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 19, 2005 It's okay. We've done worse. ← I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted July 19, 2005 It's okay. We've done worse. ← I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh* ← Newbie torture? I'm glad that was gone when I joined. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 19, 2005 It's okay. We've done worse. ← I miss those good old days. Newbie torture. *wistful sigh* ← Newbie torture? I'm glad that was gone when I joined. ← Yeah Newbies used to get a special tour of the House of Pain Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 19, 2005 Well, I don't think it was very good for building a nice friendly community. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted July 19, 2005 friendly? when did that happen? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 19, 2005 Yeah, since when are we friendly? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites