Uncle Du 22 Posted June 1, 2005 Changing the subject slightly... Do you have dime bars in the US? Mmmm... Dime bars? Is that some sort of candy? And Prin is NOT the nice one, she just tries to appear that way to new people, so she can later victimize them...or something. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 1, 2005 Changing the subject slightly... Do you have dime bars in the US? Mmmm... Dime bars? Is that some sort of candy? Yes. And, I guess not. lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 1, 2005 hey! i just read about those in my novel today. yay! i finished it too. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted June 2, 2005 *picks up the quarter that smurfette threw, shakes head* babe why do you insist on wasting money... btw the names sentrosi... im the resident... Smurf.... ill be on from time to time to torment you and bring beeurd some more slaves... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted June 2, 2005 Oh, okay, well I will watch out for that. You all do have a lot of posts. 15k is quite a lot if I might say so myself. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 2, 2005 Well, the site is 3 years old, so it's not like I posted all that in a couple nights, hehe. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted June 2, 2005 Oh, I see. Three years old. Wow, still not a bad site. I am sure you have lost really good members over the years, huh? I like the place, just needs to be expanded more, IMO. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 2, 2005 Yeah, maybe... But I think we need more members before we expand. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted June 13, 2005 Well tommorow I am off to Brazil for about two weeks for a missions trip. So yeah, I will not be around for those two weeks, okay? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 13, 2005 See ya. Have a good time! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 13, 2005 Have a good safe trip! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 13, 2005 make sure you don't wear shirts that have anything to do with the states on them. i know they're kinda anti-american in argentina, but i don't know if brazil is the same or not. just be careful! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
theecholondon 0 Posted June 16, 2005 Hi i am cindy in my last year of Westminister Uni. and i need your help with my dissatation. can you please answer so questions to help my survey. thanks and love you http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=697591146151 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted June 16, 2005 Hi there and welcome to GB. Why don't you introduce yourself at the Central Spaceport. The Drunk Side is always a good place to hang out. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 16, 2005 "Middleland England"? hehe, I think thats "The Midlands". :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted June 27, 2005 Back now. FUN TRIP. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 27, 2005 Welcome back! Sorry about the mess... redecorating ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 27, 2005 geez. ya go away for a couple weeks, and you come back and everything's messed up. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 28, 2005 me or Skywalker? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 28, 2005 Well Skywalker...but an explanation about you is good too :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Skywalker 0 Posted July 14, 2005 Sorry guys, tis been a long time since I have posted. However, I should be back to posting shortly. Iunno, I just had a weird slump a little earlier. Getting quite aggitated at forums, I guess. Anyways, I am back. YAY! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites