Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Star Wars: Battlefront

SoftballJedi

But don't I have to by all of this equipment for it? I have it for PS2, and someone told me that I have to buy all of this stuff, download levels and get my own chatroom for it? I have been so confused.

Chickenman

I've never played my PS2 online (yet) but here's what I think you need some equipment that hooks it up to the internet. You don't need to download levels (though I think LA released a level that you can only find by downloading it) and the chatroom is on the internet.

GI_Admiral

Yeah theres the thing yo have to get for ps2 to go online

LoneStarAssman87

This is pretty much the only game that I play... give me the Jet Trooper and I will EASILY beat every level on the hardest difficulty... I rarely brag but I really do fxcking pwn at this game. :cool:

Princess

Please don't go around our filter.

LoneStarAssman87

Did I do something wrong?! :nerves:

Princess

Did I do something wrong?! :nerves:

fxcking

Just a lil obvious. Just try not to do it again, type the word out then laugh at what the filter replaces it with :p

Mickey

he should be able to do what he pleases, I mean look at his name! What a pimp! And the fact that he is the greatest in the world at battlefront ... whew, I hope he has large wrought iron gates to keep his groupies at bay.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.