Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

What would you name your kids?

Tsl

Oy...nice names there! Or you could just named your kid Doomed. That would be fitting. Perhaps Unpopular, or Tormented-by-other-children-because-my-name-sucks :p

Mara

Jason.

Yup, I've always liked that name.

Went well with my two ex's last names too... :/

Ender

If it was a boy:

Andrew Holman (That's me... gotta have a junior :p)

James Bramwell

Alec

William

Girl:

Anne

Ashley

Mary

Radioactive Isotope

Girls:

Taylor Ann

Sarah Emily

Boys:

Jacen Bailey

Gavin Ryan

TheUnknown

I've always liked the name Bradley Dean, but that kid would be Bradley Jennings or BJ, an I'd kinda like to avoid causing grief to my hypothetical children.

Jake Durron

NEVER EVER EVER EVER

Though when I was pregnant (both times) I considered

Boys:

Damon

Aiden

Hunter

and girls

Machiya

Kelsie

Alicia

Thank god I miscarried... can you imagine me as a mother? *SHUDDERS*

Auntie Lindsey/Manda/Ana/Laura//Uncle Andy/Dan/Mike/Andrew *help me out with the rest of your names because I'm a big ball of suck!!)... why does Mommy have a beard and want to be called Jake?

Edited by Jake Durron

Jake Durron

... Yes if I spawned the poor unfortunate squawllers would refer to you all as Aunt and Uncle... :roll: poor things.

:p

Edited by Jake Durron

Ayingel

Hehe

Pandora

WOW I need to amend my original answers! :lol:

I have no idea anymore. Daniel and I talk about it sometimes and can never agree. The only thing I'm not budging on is my first daughter will have the middle name Eve after my grandmother Evelyn. Similarly I would be happy naming a son after his dad David (middle name probably). We're probably going to go for the names with Hebrew origins since everyone names their kids crap like what I was originally talking about forever ago.

Tsl

Well...I named by doggy Charlie, so I guess that's right out. Had a mouse named Tucker and a gerbil named Carl, so I'm thinking those are out too. I don't foresee any mini me's in my future anyhow.

My all time favorite celebrity baby name is Moon Unit. I might have to name the next rodent pet that. :p

Edited by Tsl

James the Defender

James Thomas for a boy and Jaina Marie for a girl. My real name isn't James, for those who don't know, :p So, I would name my kid that. And, yes, the girl is Jaina after Jaina Solo, :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.