Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

What would you name your kids?

Bad furday

I know I would...to see how furry he was! :p :lol:

chozen

Chozen, Just for the point of debate, you sexist nerfherder...ABORTION IS WRONG!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD! KILL YOUR CHILD! I"M SURE YOU"RE WIFE WILL BE VERY HAPPY!!!

1. Abortion is not wrong.

2. I forgot about the whole wife thing. (there I go forgetting the little things) But then again, I don't need to be married to have a kid.

3. I'm not sexist. Oh wait yes I am, scrub that point. :roll:

4. It isn't any of your business psycho bith so just keep your thoughts to yourself.

5. Sexist Nerfherder? Has a sort of ring to it doesn't it? :roll:

then again you won't have to worry...nobody would marry you so you'll have to adopt. :p

Awwwwww... For a minute there I thought you cared.

Oh, thanks for the advice. I might up adobting anyway.

Pandora

The filter's back on, chozen. :p

Some of you guys have REALLY long lists...

I'd take a somewhat common name and speel it differently: Natalee, Amelya, Jacen (which isn't really all that weird ow, I know), or Michael (even though it's not speeled differently, I KNOW. And no, I would not call my Mikey under ANY circumstances).

Or something from another language that has a certain meaning (yeah, Elvish. laugh if you want):

Girls

Elwen (means "star maiden." Elli for short)

Arniel (means "daughter of royalty")

Gail (means "bright light". Pronounced somewhere between "gyal" and "gayl")

Boys

Tu (means "strength")

Brannon (means "high, noble")

Elfleda (could be either, but I think it's more feminine. It's actually Greek for "Noble and Beauty")

chozen

Ahh Shut up Arniel! :p

Pandora

:grin: You know it. *goes to see if she can find names for "son/daughter of satan"...*

chozen

Lucifer is satans name..

I would call my daughter that.. It would keep all the guys away from her.

Pandora

*realizes she forgot that one and goes to look it up*

Ender

Let's not start a debate about abortion... it's the one current event I pay no attention to. ;)

chozen

Good job. It's a stupid debate..

Ender

That's why I pay no attention to it. A bunch of guys bombing abortion clinics and people whining about it being a baby-killer... sigh.

Rogue

Drake! Furday! There is no way in Corellia's nine hells that I would name my kid Lowbacca! He would get teased beyond immagination....

Rogue

Let's not start a debate about abortion... it's the one current event I pay no attention to. ;)

Sorry, I'm just very Christian, and I think it's very wrong. Even though I'm sure in Chozen's case we'd all be better off. *rolls eyes* can you all immagine what his children would be like?!

chozen

Hmm.. Your getting close to flaming but because i'm so very kind and such a all round great guy I'll over look that fact.

1. You do not know me!

2. You only think you know me!

3. You do not know my beliefs!

4. You will not judge or insult my children because I will hunt you down and kill you like a dog!

5. And if you want me dead.. Sure wish all you like hun because you can't do jack sith about it.. Unless you want to fly to England and murder me.. Which I'll probably have to be sleeping because lets face it you couldn't anyway.

Princess

I think Isabella, Belle for short would be a good name for a girl

GI_Admiral

Hahaha this thread was pretty amusing....:p

If i had kids I would have the wife come up with names...lts a fact that the mothers are more emotionally attached the the child...so it would suck for them to hate the names i come up with

Princess

lol, I just realised that Tim won't be a good name to call one of my kids... Their initials would be "TB".

Heh, we had someone in our program who's name was Toshiba B. And we always called her TB when we were talking about her and she always thought we were talking about tuberculosis. She was the only person in the program who ever flung bacteria into her eye. It was funny

Edited by Andy

Mirax

I'd name them, Prin is REALLY bored.

Princess

Meh :p

Mirax

Can't dig up old threads at SWMBs so you decided to do that on here? :p

Princess

Just be glad that Pod and I aren't spreeing ;) *sniffcry*

Mirax

I haven't seen her in ages. Didn't you tell her it's a Chozen-free zone here now so she can come back? :p

Princess

She doesn't want to come back

Mirax

*sigh* k

Bad furday

Dorf.

I'd name it Dorf.

No, I really wouldn't.... :p :lol:

Mickey

It would be fun to give my kids some randomass names, like Chicken Fetcher Far Nine Willard, Or Love Dance Space Blaster Willard ... I think I'd go with a four name combo and then come up with some great nickname made up from the names like CHIFFN or LoDaSB ... good times, but seriously I do want to use some ancient greek or roman names, I think Achilles would be a great name, I wish I had that name

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.