Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Miscellaneous Games

Ender

Newest coolest game of all time (if you have friends): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...

This is coming from someone who's never played a FF game in his life, and rarely plays RPGs.

I played the Game Boy version... that game is so full of shameless plugs it's not funny.

i.e. "This happened in a game called Final Fantasy that I've played!"

chozen

*beats CorSec for his insolence* :p

*Nods..*

Oooo.. New screen shots are here.. And they look pwettyful..

HALO 2, you suck. Don't even try to come out. MGS: Snake Eater is all you need.

Hey Beeurd, you know they don't have the trusty nano tech anymore? Now you have to look around and not see in the little box in the top corner. It's going to be so cool.

And instead of it being all, bang bang with the tranq gun.. You're going to have the option of some really nifty hand to hand attacks, as well as combonation ones where you use both the knife and the gun (as well as your fists to kick the living sith out of your enemies)

You can even change your guise to blend in with the background.. and because it constantly changes you get to do it more than once! :D

And there's a camo reader.. So that if you have a fire suit on when your in the middle of the leaves it will givbe you a percentage of invisibility (so it seems) from 100% going down to -5% or what not.

Best game of the year.

Andy

Whoooo! :D

Ender

Bah... MGS 3 can kiss Master Chief's ass.

chozen

No...

MGS 3 can kick Master Chief's ass.

chozen

Whoooo! :D

But the great bit is: Variety! If bang bang 's your bag.. Then you can go ahead and do it. (very much like in MGS2) But now they're more alternative bang bang's and sneaky sneaky's.. It's wootness.

..Very much unlike Splinter Cell (Which is just crappy compared to metal gear) where you can only sneak or fire your knock out camera onto the wall.. Total crap, IMO because the whole idea of a sticky camera is complete nonsense.

Boo Splinter Cell.. Your useless.

CorSec

Newest coolest game of all time (if you have friends): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...

This is coming from someone who's never played a FF game in his life, and rarely plays RPGs.

I played the Game Boy version... that game is so full of shameless plugs it's not funny.

i.e. "This happened in a game called Final Fantasy that I've played!"

Final Fantasy: Tactics?

They're completely different games...

Ender

Yeah, Tactics... I dont pay attention to titles.

Chickenman

Yeah, who cares about titles?

*Goes to play Medal of Honor: Squirrels*

Andy

Yeah!

*plays Splinter Cell 14: Revenge of Crappy Poopers*

GI_Admiral

Final Fantasy Tactics is a fun game.

Chrystal Chronicals I heard was kind of bad, bu i've never played nor seen it so meh.

chozen

Yeah!

*plays Splinter Cell 14: Revenge of Crappy Poopers*

Psst.. And Hideo is hinting at the prospect of multiplayer.. :D :D :D, total pwnage

CorSec

Chrystal Chronicals I heard was kind of bad, bu i've never played nor seen it so meh.

I would recommend it as a renter if your a loner sitting around in the basement without friends. Single Player isn't very inspired.

For the easily-amused gamer such as myself, it's great fun for MP. In fact...so much fun...I'm going to have to kill you for learning it's fan factor. Spooky.

Chickenman

I think Lucasarts is taking the Iraq Cards a little too seriously.

Mercenaries is a revolutionary, 3rd person action-shooter game set in the near future and inspired by real world events. On the eve of a historic reunification of North and South Korea, a ruthless general stages a military coup to take control of North Korea and threatens the world with nuclear war. The international community launches a global task force to stabilize the region. However, when diplomatic efforts collapse and the region descends into anarchy they announce a one hundred million dollar bounty on the North Korean general and his top military and scientific advisors. The targets are identified in a ?most wanted? list in the form of a 52-card deck of playing cards.

And one of the features they talk about:

Based on the US military?s system of identifying a ?most wanted? list of enemy targets in a playing card deck, players will use the playing card metaphor to identify missions and enemy targets. Take on missions from the different factions in order to gain intelligence and get new playing cards/targets and access to new areas.

It's not really a sytem. We just did it this one time and someone started selling them here. They've been doing this stuff since WWII...I've got a remprinted one that has all the aircraft.

Ender

Heheh... still sounds like an awesome game.

Chickenman

I never said it wasn't. :D

Andy

Ack, I'm so embarresed, CorSec actually pwned me in RA2. :(

I made the crucial mistake of forgetting to build flak cannons to defend from CorSec's evil aircraft... And as I hadn't built the service depot yet I couldn't build an MCV, and I was doooooooomed.

Curses. But good job to CorSec for exploiting my weakness. lol.

GI_Admiral

hahaha...pwn3d n00b!!! :p

Andy

I found this cool games shop today and bought Final Fantasy 1 & 2 (PSone versions), as well as TransBot and Shinobi for the SEGA Master System II.

Yay! *plays TransBot* I always wanted this when I was a kid! :D

Oh yeah, I bought that new Rockstar game "Manhunt" aswell, but that's not important... *plays TransBot* ;)

Ender

Manhunt is sweet... got a demo from Xbox magazine. Awesome game.

By the way: The new best game so far of 2004: NINJA GAIDEN.

The game is un-frigging believable... one of the hardest games I've ever played. But it's sooooooooooooooooooooo sweet...

chozen

Yup.. Manhunts cool.

Andy

By the way: The new best game so far of 2004: NINJA GAIDEN.

Is it only on X-box? If so, then I'll never play it, lol.

Ender

Yes, it's only on Xbox. A PS2 would explode if it ran the Xbox specs of Ninja Gaiden... cant handle teh power.

Andy

Meh.

chozen

Just like.. Splinter Cell would? hmm.. err.. yeah.. dont think so.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.