Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Miscellaneous Games

Ender

BF takes up all my time... plus, the Galactic Conquest mod for BF blows away JA in every shape and form.

GI_Admiral

Beeurd- I can pwn you too! :p so it must be working

Janson- Meh...Galactic Conquest Mod > JA is up for debate...

CorSec

Running away for 90% of the match and then rolling in and stabbing is not pwning. It's just down-right annoying. The only reason it works is, I'm impatient. Damn. Really impatient. Impatient enough to pull a stupid fatal move just to end the match :p

Ender

The new version of the Galactic Conquest mod is just amazing. There are three or four maps that are ship-to-ship capital ship battles. Just imagine X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter with a hundred times better graphics, and you have those maps. Tis sweet.

Radioactive Isotope

oooooh! i'd love to have some Star Destroyers duke it out. :D

Andy

Cool, what Force powers and lightsaber modes do you get?

GI_Admiral

Running away for 90% of the match and then rolling in and stabbing is not pwning. It's just down-right annoying. The only reason it works is, I'm impatient. Damn. Really impatient. Impatient enough to pull a stupid fatal move just to end the match :p

Well what do you want me to do, stand still and duke it out vs a style that can kill in like 3 hits :p

Ender

Beeurd- They're still working on the lightsaber bit... tis probably coming out in the next release.

Andy

So it can't even match the main features and whole point of JA then? :p

Chickenman

My dad revealed that he had bought SOCOM during Christmas the other day. Me, my dad, and my best freind played it, but since there was no tutorial, we screwed up. We finished the mission, just not with the finesse a real SEAL would. So, I replayed the mission over and over in my head until I found what I thought was a perfect formula. As soon as my mom leaves, I'm going to try it out. (She hates violence) I should have a brag story soon.

Chickenman

Grr...can't get it to go the way I want....either the terrorists see me, or Boomer dies.

CorSec

Re-playing Ocarina of Time....again. Snagged a Zelda bonus disc in a special Nintendo offer. 4 classic Zelda games on a Cube disc.

Guest Zam

Just started playing Cate Archer in NoOne Lives Forever2..(pc)

Wonderful graphics and I love the gadgets ie. lipstick which is a concealed spy camera, compact which really is a code breaker, fingernail clipper to pick locks (lol) & hairspry which can be converted into a miniature welder..she's such a cool spy.. :cool:

Andy

Re-playing Ocarina of Time....again.

Okay. I'm tierd. I thought you said "Cantina of Time". lol

CorSec

Stop smiling...it's eval

Chickenman

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...BRAG STORY MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Game: Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.

I was a member of the 10th Mountain Divsion deployed to Somalia on a peacekeeping mission. A peacekeeping mission with no peace. The Habr Gebir Militia were getting more aggressive, and when a UN convoy broke down en route to a village, they saw a chance to pick up much needed supplies and set the relief mission back a bit. Me and a squad of soldiers (we were undermanned at the time) climbed into our Humvees and set off. I was mounted at a .50 cal on top of the Hummer. I was completly unprotected from bullets. However, as a soldier in the U.S. military, I was more trained then they would ever be. Still, that didn't stop me from being scared. One of the suspected 60 militia members in the area could always get lucky. We embarked on the road. I shot down God knows how many militia, and blew up a few dozen vehicles with MGs mounted on them too. I even nailed a guy with an RPG that could have ruined our day. After rounding up with the convoy, I got out of the humvee with a sniper rifle. I picked off some militia who had made a temporary base out of a couple of trucks. Then, my squad radioed a black hawk helicopter. I climbed in and mounted a machine gun built into the side. No one was there to use it. I didn't ask why. I was afraid of what the answer might be. I just hoped that they had been undermanned too, and that he hadn't been picked off by a Somali. Anyway, we made pass after pass and the Somalis that hadn't been killed had retreated, (And trust me, there had been more than the 60 that we thought we were against.) we went back to our base and I spent the remainder of the day thinking about how I had killed people. Enemies...but people.

(Added a touch of human drama in there, man I need to be a writer if I grow up)

Radioactive Isotope

"if i grow up"

heh. i like that one. :twisted: *flies away to Never Never Land*

Ender

The Habr Gebir

It's Habr Gidr dude... sheesh.

*Is as close to an expert on that operation than any other 15 year old*

Chickenman

heh. i like that one.  *flies away to Never Never Land*

Don't go there! Micheal Jackson lives there!

It's Habr Gidr dude... sheesh.

*Is as close to an expert on that operation than any other 15 year old*

So I made one mistake...about twenty times, but still...

Radioactive Isotope

heh. i like that one.  *flies away to Never Never Land*

Don't go there! Micheal Jackson lives there!

i meant the real Never Never Land where Tinkerbell lives. not that psyco's house. :roll: :p

CorSec

Newest coolest game of all time (if you have friends): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...

This is coming from someone who's never played a FF game in his life, and rarely plays RPGs.

chozen

Hey, Cor. Have you got MGS Twin Snakes? You really should. MGS games are brilliant.

CorSec

Never played an MGS game...so they obviously suck ;)

Andy

*beats CorSec for his insolence* :p

CorSec

heh...

I'm getting better...I played a FF game! hah....and it rocked. Can't wait till next Friday...when I can go back and play some more...*twitch*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.