Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

Magic Shop

Ayingel

I like the sound of slightly crispy...But...maybe I need to set up levels?

E-wing

*gives pod a look* not sure I want to know...

Well Ayingel i have many things that might suit you depending on your security needs.

*digs around behind the counter and pulls out what looks like a pinky ring and a pad of sticky note with writing on them* If you just want an alarm system these will work. The sticky notes have a simple seal on them that activate when you attach them to a closed portal (door, window, etc). If the portal is ever opened they send a vision of it happening to the person wearing the ring. Warning: do not use while diving.

*sets them down on the counter and walks over to the glass case and pulls out a crystal ball* If your looking for just surveillance this srying orb should do the trick. You just touch it and think of a person place or thing and you will see it in the orb. Warning: will not work on places with magic privacy wards (like this shop or my lab).

*sets the ball next to the notes and walks over to the book shelf and brings back a fairly old book.* Now if your looking for full protection and maybe even counter attacking defenses Princess is right and you need some good wards. This book has everything from passive magic barriers and locks up to the type of attack wards that are so lethal and down right nasty that they band on several magical plains. Warning: you could kill someone with this stuff!

Any of these sound right or did you have something else in mind?

Ayingel

Hmmm....That book sounds impressive...but I also like the ball

Pandora

*something shifts inside the satchel and it speaks again* "pfft. Get em both. I'd LOVE to see what's in that book. Did I write it?

*goes to a dark corner, opens the satchel a crack, and hisses into it* Be polite! Or I'm not getting you that new novel.

"But but! It's in my contract!"

No it isn't. There is nothing in that "contract" that requires me to embarrass myself in the dirty drivel section of Barnes and Nobel. Got it?

"You suck."

Shh!

*comes back to the others looking as if nothing unusual were going on* Get both. I've got a friend that can probably integrate the the scrying ball to a ward.

*a snort comes from the bag* "Probably? More like duh."

*sighs miserably*

Princess

*wanders in* You know Pod, that satchel gets on your nerves, we can always take it to Faerie

Pandora

*the satchel squeaks*

Lol sounds like a no.

E-wing

the book is one of the higher end items so if you get that Ayingel i'll throw in the ball for free.

*hands pod a scroll* transformation jutsu...... great for going places you don't want to be recognize

*takes a long look at the satchel* still not sure i want to know

Ayingel

I'll take it then :D

Pandora

*unrolls the scroll and reads it silently for a moment*

Oh LOOK, a transfiguration spell that wont give me fleas or render me blind! *glares at the satchel*

"I did not get that potion wrong! You can't count!"

I can count Bob, but not in freaking Dutch, okay? Do you want to back in the drawer? I'll put you back in that drawer with no lights and none of your horrible lonely housewife "romance" novels to read!

*speaks to Ewing over the string of insults coming from the satchel* do you have any sort of quick evocation for wiping someones memory when they see me?

*is drowned out by something angry and Hungarian* WHAT ABOUT SILENCING AIR SPIRITS??

E-wing

*bags Ayingel new stuff* Thank you come again!

*turns to pod* well I assume you mean if the transformation fails or something because if you where to look like some one else you need not worry about people remembering you because it wont be you they remember.... *pulls out a baseball size sack* this is "forget me dust" and when thrown in someones face it wipes the last 10 to 15 mins of there short term memory. I have to warn you up front that it will not work on someone skilled in the mind arts or someone with clogged sinuses.

*turns to the bag* do you mean mute, banish, or kill?

Jake Durron

:rofl:

Amnesia dust! *tosses pinch in face* works just like that!

*goofy grin* What does?

Amnesia dust! *tosses pinch in face* works just like that!

*goofy grin* what does?

Ahh never gets old.

Princess

Someone's watched Tooth Fairy lately

Jake Durron

:D yup

Princess

Good movie

Pandora

LOVE The Rock lol

E-wing

truth be told i never saw that movie..... just the commercials..... but i was getting this weird feeling of deja vu when i was posting about the "forget me dust"

Pandora

:rofl:

E-wing

:p

E-wing

*Puts up sign* "Half off standeard fully packed quest gear pack"

E-wing

*puts a for sale sign on the age changing pills* These are always fun.

Ayingel

Can I get some of those?

E-wing

*puts a for sale sign on the age changing pills* These are always fun.

Can I get some of those?

Sure.... the blue ones turn you into some one half your age (give or take 10 years) and the red ones double your age (again give or take 10 years) and last for about a hour

E-wing

*throws t-bone to giant man-eating plant* good girl!

E-wing

*runs in... throws a sheet over a giant cage in the magic animal section and starts pushing it toward the back room* got to get this thing out of here before pod shows up!

Princess

*Steps in his path* So.....

what's under the sheet?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.