Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

Magic Shop

Pandora

Hey Pod, look what I found! We still have Bob in the Island, right?

Yes, in my office somewhere. *looks around warily* I'm not sure this is exactly a safe playground for Bob though...

Princess

But if we make ghost dust, won't we be able to save Harry?

Pandora

Wouldn't ghost dust just trap him in the Nevernever foreverever?

Princess

Uh..... I don't remember...

E-wing

*trys to figure out what princess and pod are taking about.... can't.... and goes back to stocking shelves*

What the? Why is one of Thor's old hammers in the bargain bin..... it should be in the display case behind the counter *he says as he picks up the magic hammer*

Pandora

*gives Prin a sly grin* Maybe Bob WOULD like to check this place out.... *bolts*

Princess

Yay!!!

E-wing

*comes out of the back room with a crate of potions* dang it! I made all these different potions up last time a was around and never bothered to sort or label them. Now I have no idea want they do! WHAT DO I DO?!?

*thinks for a moment before a light bulb appears above his head. After he puts the magic light bulb back in isle 3 he puts the crate on the counter with a sign "free magic drinks" on it*

Oh who am I kidding... like anyone is dumb enough to drink something without knowing what it is.

Princess

Hey Pod, remember when Harry mixed up those potions with Susan? Teehee

Pandora

*cracks up* :rofl: Yeah! "That thing's ALWAYS saying something stupid."

Yeah no. Sorry Ewing. Not touching it.

:lol:

E-wing

i really didn't think ether of you would fall for it....

i mean they could do anything from turning you green to making you fly to turning you into a 5 year old to making you burst into flames....

you would have to be a total idiot to try one...

Princess

We know the dangers of magic

Pandora

*mutters a word and snaps her fingers and a ball of fire appears in the palm of her hand* See? We've been studying. :D

E-wing

:D YOU HAVE BEEN STUDYING!!! :D

*runs into the back room for a minute then comes back with a very old book*

this is one of the oldest magic books i have. i deals with the ancient art of summoning. and not the little stuff either we are talking dragons, drakes, and wurms here! there is even a bit at the end dealing with elementals! all summoned to do the will of the summoner.... assuming you got control of your magic.... if you don't.... well :eat:

*holds out the book* want to give it a go?

Pandora

*carefully takes the book but doesn't open it* I assume it contains instructions for casting circles strong enough to contain said beasties?

E-wing

nope.... this book works by using a ritual (each a little different for each type of monster) to form a pact between your magic and the beasty you want to summon. as long as you got control of your magic you control the summon. it is why i don't keep it out front with the mostly idiot prof magic.... if you don't know what your doing your in trouble

Pandora

I'd feel more comfortable with a summoning circle. Cause like, what if who/whatever it is that I'm summoning this beastie to tear apart finds a way to break my focus or control? Like, I dunno, say, hitting me over the head? I can't very well control my magic while I'm blacked out, now can I?

Princess

We need to find one of the small folk to build us a summoning circle Pod

Pandora

Yeah. But how to bribe them?

E-wing

ok maybe i'm not explaining this well enough.....

the book teaches you how to make a pact with the beastys you want to summon. the PACT MAKING requires a lot of control of your magic or you get a dud pact. the thing with dud pacts is you can still summon but the result can range from partial control to no control to YOU being controlled by the monster and becoming its mindless slave. but with the good pacts even if something were to happen to you the summon would still (try) and act in you best interest at best or unsummon at worst.

and before you ask.... yes i can check the pact after you make it but before you try it.

Ayingel

*grabs a small basket at starts perusing*

E-wing

anything i can help you with?

We are running a special on magic axes.

Ayingel

Moreso looking for a magical detector...I've been suspicious of people entering my apartment >.>

Lotsa stuff I need to protect, ya know?

Princess

You just need to start with some wards for protection

Pandora

*pops up behind Orin with a satchel over one shoulder* I agree. Do you want to just scare people away, leave them slightly crispy, or sweep up the ashes?

*a voice comes from the satchel* Ashes! Burn em!!!

*gives the satchel a shake* shh! Quiet you!

*looks innocent*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.