Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Nope, never heard of horse racing referred to that way. Sometimes I learn something every day. :p

Edited by Du(SW)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

maaaaaannnn, Du. i can't believe you've never heard horse racing referred to that way. it's like never having a cheezeburger or something. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, this is true, because I never have had a "cheezeburger". I have had a cheeseburger though. ;)

I've just never been into it before. I've never been a horse guy. I'd rather watch five dudes beatin each other up on ice. :p

Edited by Du(SW)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

People getting the crap kicked out of each other deffinately beats watching horses run laps any day :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's right. Though since you and I are both cut from the same cloth, everyone will undoubtedly still disagree and think we're both insane. ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

maaaaaannnn, Du. i can't believe you've never heard horse racing referred to that way. it's like never having a cheezeburger or something. :p

No kidding.... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well, this is true, because I never have had a "cheezeburger". I have had a cheeseburger though. ;)

I've just never been into it before. I've never been a horse guy. I'd rather watch five dudes beatin each other up on ice. :p

Ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

*was going to say something about horses and cowboys, but will refrain to keep things PG-13* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Save a horse, ride a cowboy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Mmm... cowboys....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

not quite, but something along those lines, yes. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

So the cowboy thing does it for chicks huh? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

it does for this chick anyway. mmmm.......cowboys. :hehe: :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

it's just something about...

nevermind..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:shifty:

I don't get it.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

You don't have to get it, if you don't want to. :p

I like me some cowboys just fine... I'm not really so much about the horses though. :p

But five guys duking it out on ice > cowboys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Wings got another shut out tonight :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

But five guys duking it out on ice > cowboys.

what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Wings got another shut out tonight :D

I know, Hasek is kiackin ass for me in my league. :D

what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? :p

It just wouldn't be the same. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Unfortunately I only got to watch the last 30 seconds of the game because I had to go get my brother from his college orientation and seeing his girlyfriend because my mom had to leave it early to go get a tooth pulled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? :p

It just wouldn't be the same. :p

Yeah... boots don't have any traction on ice... it'd be more silly than cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

LMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

They could trade their boots in for skates with spurs..... haha, that would be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

The Penguins have lost 5 games in a row :(

My Steelers won today! :D Somehow but Joey kept his promise! haha

And Indy's winning streak is still going on, I hope Peyton leads them all the way!!

Edited by SoftballJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Ah yes, the Broncos won again. Like there was any doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.