Uncle Du 22 Posted November 9, 2006 (edited) Nope, never heard of horse racing referred to that way. Sometimes I learn something every day. :p Edited November 9, 2006 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 9, 2006 maaaaaannnn, Du. i can't believe you've never heard horse racing referred to that way. it's like never having a cheezeburger or something. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 9, 2006 (edited) Well, this is true, because I never have had a "cheezeburger". I have had a cheeseburger though. I've just never been into it before. I've never been a horse guy. I'd rather watch five dudes beatin each other up on ice. :p Edited November 9, 2006 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted November 9, 2006 People getting the crap kicked out of each other deffinately beats watching horses run laps any day :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 9, 2006 That's right. Though since you and I are both cut from the same cloth, everyone will undoubtedly still disagree and think we're both insane. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 9, 2006 maaaaaannnn, Du. i can't believe you've never heard horse racing referred to that way. it's like never having a cheezeburger or something. No kidding.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 9, 2006 Well, this is true, because I never have had a "cheezeburger". I have had a cheeseburger though. I've just never been into it before. I've never been a horse guy. I'd rather watch five dudes beatin each other up on ice. Ditto Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 9, 2006 *was going to say something about horses and cowboys, but will refrain to keep things PG-13* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 9, 2006 Save a horse, ride a cowboy? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 9, 2006 not quite, but something along those lines, yes. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 9, 2006 So the cowboy thing does it for chicks huh? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 10, 2006 it does for this chick anyway. mmmm.......cowboys. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 10, 2006 it's just something about... nevermind.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 10, 2006 :shifty: I don't get it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 11, 2006 You don't have to get it, if you don't want to. I like me some cowboys just fine... I'm not really so much about the horses though. But five guys duking it out on ice > cowboys. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 11, 2006 Wings got another shut out tonight :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 11, 2006 But five guys duking it out on ice > cowboys. what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 11, 2006 Wings got another shut out tonight I know, Hasek is kiackin ass for me in my league. what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? It just wouldn't be the same. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 11, 2006 Unfortunately I only got to watch the last 30 seconds of the game because I had to go get my brother from his college orientation and seeing his girlyfriend because my mom had to leave it early to go get a tooth pulled Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 11, 2006 what about five cowboys duking it out on ice? It just wouldn't be the same. Yeah... boots don't have any traction on ice... it'd be more silly than cool. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 12, 2006 They could trade their boots in for skates with spurs..... haha, that would be cool. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted November 13, 2006 (edited) The Penguins have lost 5 games in a row My Steelers won today! Somehow but Joey kept his promise! haha And Indy's winning streak is still going on, I hope Peyton leads them all the way!! Edited November 13, 2006 by SoftballJedi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 13, 2006 Ah yes, the Broncos won again. Like there was any doubt. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites