Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Tigers lost. Big whoopin' deal

At least they won a pennant and made it to the big game.

Yup. Just making it to the playoffs is a big deal for the Tigers.

And there's always next year.

Oh well.. time to focus on hockey and college football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yeah, but them losing isn't that big of a deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queso

omg how did my Spurs do? HOW DID THEY DO!!!

W- 63 L-19

currently number one in their division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

and they whooped Dallas! GO SPURS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, Denver almost toppled the Colts. I hate being out here on the East coast, we don't get the mid-west games. But, I did get the satisfaction of watching the Steelers get beat by the *snickers* Raiders...Muahahahahaha!! How pathetic is that?! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queso

Pats play Colts next week...GO PATS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Cards are playing West Virginia tonight. go Cards!

and come on basketball season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Pats play Colts next week...GO PATS!!

That's gonna be a good game!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queso

^ That it will be. I'm quite looking forward to it. Although I'm positive there will be much cussing at the TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I hope someone can bring down the Colts. And the Bears. I don't wanna see anyone go undefeated this season. Because really, the Bears and the Colts aren't playing undefeatable caliber football, they've just had pretty easy schedules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yeaaaaaaaaaa buddy, Broncs beat the Steelers, that's what I'm talking about!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

And the Bears lost too.

And the Lions beat the Falcons!

Crazy.

And there was a big upset at the Breeder's Cup Classic... with Invasor beating all the favorites. Good race.

But it was sad when two other horses got hurt two races previous.. and one had to be put down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

speaking of, anyone hear about Barbaro lately?

and on a side note, i hate Breeder's Cup. too many dang out of towners everywhere. :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Du, I can't tell if the Broncos played a good game, if we played bad or..both :p

Nah, you guys were good though. I've given up on them for this season, I keep on yellin' at the TV for Batch to be put in, the TV doesn't listen ;)

Well, let's go Colts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It was the first 2 minutes of the game that gave Denver the edge to win the game. I think Denver overall played like crap. The Steelers outplayed us, the only problem was that Big Ben thought Champ Bailey was on his team. That and fumbles. Turn overs killed you guys, but the Broncos almost gave the game away a few times. It was nerve racking. But we won, and took revenge for the loss at the AFC Championship game last year. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

speaking of, anyone hear about Barbaro lately?

and on a side note, i hate Breeder's Cup. too many dang out of towners everywhere. :evil:

I believe his owner said that his cast was coming off in a day or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Are y'all talking about horse racing? Man, that is some boring stuff. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

pfft! football's boring. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can see how football could be seen as boring. But no one better not say ANYTHING about hockey!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

You calling the most exciting two minutes in sports, boring? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Those two minutes are viewed as exciting? Horse racing is like Nascar, except the horses only do one lap. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

it's because the horses are pretty. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

You've never heard it called that before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

i think that's more in reference to the Derby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah, I suppose.

But all races are exciting, in their own way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.