Mara 29 Posted October 13, 2006 Tigers/A's game moved up to 4:30pm this afternoon, due to possible bad weather tonight. My silly 'Canes are still winless. Pah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 13, 2006 I'm goin to a hockey game. Just a little amateur action, the Norfolk Admirals vs. um, someone. Whatever. It's a hockey game. And there's beer there. BTW, thanks any way Vice, but I know that it's harder for you guys to coordinate this sith, and you gotta work tomorrow any way. Holla back!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 14, 2006 'Canes finally win.....barely. But what else is new? Oh well. One more win for the Tigs and it's on to the World Series! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 15, 2006 Well. Detroit is on their way to the World Series. :???: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted October 15, 2006 yay. at least one team i bet on is on it's way... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 15, 2006 Woohoo!!!! Go Tigers! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 15, 2006 I'm goin to a hockey game. Just a little amateur action, the Norfolk Admirals vs. um, someone. Whatever. It's a hockey game. And there's beer there. BTW, thanks any way Vice, but I know that it's harder for you guys to coordinate this sith, and you gotta work tomorrow any way. Holla back!! *doesn't "holla bacK"* No prob though. Hey, let me know ASAP what you're doing tuesday night, we could hang out then if you dont have to work that night or the next day... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 15, 2006 Yea, I'll be working Tuesday night, till Wednesday morning. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 15, 2006 My Steeler boys look like they are back on the right track :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 16, 2006 Well, the Broncos are already wellllll ahead of them. Looks we'll be the consistent ones and make the play-offs...again. Like usual. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 16, 2006 Miracles do happen, the Lions won today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 16, 2006 Seems like all the crappy teams in the NFL won today...'cept the Broncs. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 16, 2006 Woohoo! Tigers all the way! Hopefully the NCLS will go seven games. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 16, 2006 Psh, no one watches baseball any more now that football and hockey have started. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 17, 2006 I wish I could at least watch hockey.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 17, 2006 Hush. Some of us don't have every hockey game broadcasted on television. And I find football dull. And basketball. Baseball is all I have now. Besides, the Tigers haven't been this good in many long years. And the occasional 'Canes game on Versus. Which was on last night and they won. They're finally looking like they did last year. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 17, 2006 Wings won last night :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 17, 2006 Yea, but Osgood played, so Hasek didn't get me a win in my league. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 17, 2006 Hasek is scheduled to play on Weds against the Ducks Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 18, 2006 Well, if they score on him, it better be Selanne. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 18, 2006 Just curious.... got any 'Canes on your team, DU? And man.. did ya see the Flyers/Sabres score? 9-1... with 6 goals in the 2nd... and the Flyers still didn't pull their goalie. Crazy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 19, 2006 It's the "new" NHL, anything can happen Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 19, 2006 Just curious.... got any 'Canes on your team, DU? And man.. did ya see the Flyers/Sabres score? 9-1... with 6 goals in the 2nd... and the Flyers still didn't pull their goalie. Crazy. Nope, no Canes. Though I do have Chris Drury and Martin Biron from the Sabres. And wouldn't ya know, I didn't play Biron in goal. Figures. It's the "new" NHL, anything can happen Yea, I don't like it. I don't understand how some of these games can be so lopsided. It's like watching a high school game. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 19, 2006 Aw, too bad. I dunno, I like the new NHL. But maybe it's because it favors more fast paced teams like the 'Canes. And it might not have been so lopsided if the Flyers had pulled their goalie. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 19, 2006 I don't think the league should be making rules to favor any one sort of team or their style. Never used to see these kind of blowouts. Meh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites