Ayingel 24 Posted October 7, 2006 (edited) :wail: *wails* the twins lost! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wail: Edited October 7, 2006 by Beloved Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 8, 2006 (edited) I actually want the Wings to win, I got Hasek on my team. ;) Edited October 8, 2006 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 8, 2006 Michigan State lost Tigers beat the Yankees!!!!!!!!! Wings shut out Pittsburgh :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 8, 2006 Heh, I don't like the Wings, but I hate Pittsburgh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 8, 2006 (edited) What's wrong with the 'Burgh? The Yankees lost It's rumored that Joe Torre is gonna be fired!! There's also a rumor that A-Rod is going to be traded, but I'd rather see A-Rod gone than Joe Torre gone! Well, I guess I'm cheering for San Diego to win the Series now.. Edited October 8, 2006 by SoftballJedi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 8, 2006 I don't like Pittsburgh cause of all the so called "Steelers" fans that emerged after they won the Super Bowl. No one gave a crap about em till they beat the Broncos in the playoffs. Therefore I loathe the whole city. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 8, 2006 Oh. But that happens with pretty much any team that wins the Super Bowl/World Series/Stanely Cup or whatever else, doesn't it? That did kinda bug me..but then I saw the REAL died-hard fans who had tattoos of like all of these players from the '70s and such..and then I was disturbed by my city :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 9, 2006 I dunno, for some reason it seemed to happen even more for when the Steelers won, at least around here in Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Then again, everyone around here jumps on the band wagon when an Eastern team is winning. Hard to find fans from the mid-west around here. It was nice to see San Diego beat the crap outta the Steelers. And the Avs got their first win tonight! Woo hoo!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 9, 2006 It was pathetic that we can't win a game. I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 9, 2006 Hell yeah Tigers!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 9, 2006 It was pathetic that we can't win a game. I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck. Well, they're doing a great proving that their win at the Bowl was a fluke. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 10, 2006 Broncos beat them undefeated Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 10, 2006 Woot!!! And who did the Avs beat, and score? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 10, 2006 Last game the Avs won was against Vancouver, 3-2. Sakic had 2 assists. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted October 10, 2006 It was pathetic that we can't win a game. I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck. Well, they're doing a great proving that their win at the Bowl was a fluke. I don't know if it was a fluke or if we are just doing bad. I really only have one suspicion and I don't like it 'cause if it's true, then it's kinda pathetic: We don't have Bettis. He was like our leader/symbol. Although it took him like 14 years to win a Super Bowl. But, last year we lost three games in a row. And then what happened? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 11, 2006 The last team to come back from such a losing deficit after the first four games and win a Super Bowl was the '99 Denver Broncos. Of course. And John Elway...Roethlisburger is not. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 11, 2006 Woot for the Bronc's :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted October 11, 2006 the World Series needs to hurry up and be over cuz i wanna watch House. :evil: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted October 11, 2006 Thrashers have five out of a possible six points. Good so far. Maybe the Thrashers and Falcons will be the annual season-long Hawk ass-kicking bonanza more bearable. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 11, 2006 Detroit plays Phoenix tonight. Lets see if hasek can get me another win. I think the Wings should be able to pull this one off. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 12, 2006 Sharks thuroughly beat Calgary on Monday, and I look forward to them doing the same to the Oilers tomorrow night. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 12, 2006 Tigers bringin' it home! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 13, 2006 9-2 Wow, that was ridiculous. Friggin Rangers need to pull this one off. It's weird, I started playing a fantasy league this year, and now I'm wanting my mortal enemy team to win. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites