Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Ayingel

:wail:

:wail:

*wails*

the twins lost!

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:wail:

:wail:

Edited by Beloved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I actually want the Wings to win, I got Hasek on my team. ;)

Edited by Du(SW)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Michigan State lost :(

Tigers beat the Yankees!!!!!!!!! :D

Wings shut out Pittsburgh :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Heh, I don't like the Wings, but I hate Pittsburgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

What's wrong with the 'Burgh?

The Yankees lost :( It's rumored that Joe Torre is gonna be fired!! There's also a rumor that A-Rod is going to be traded, but I'd rather see A-Rod gone than Joe Torre gone!

Well, I guess I'm cheering for San Diego to win the Series now..

Edited by SoftballJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't like Pittsburgh cause of all the so called "Steelers" fans that emerged after they won the Super Bowl. No one gave a crap about em till they beat the Broncos in the playoffs. Therefore I loathe the whole city. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Oh. But that happens with pretty much any team that wins the Super Bowl/World Series/Stanely Cup or whatever else, doesn't it?

That did kinda bug me..but then I saw the REAL died-hard fans who had tattoos of like all of these players from the '70s and such..and then I was disturbed by my city :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I dunno, for some reason it seemed to happen even more for when the Steelers won, at least around here in Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Then again, everyone around here jumps on the band wagon when an Eastern team is winning. Hard to find fans from the mid-west around here.

It was nice to see San Diego beat the crap outta the Steelers.

And the Avs got their first win tonight! Woo hoo!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

It was pathetic that we can't win a game.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hell yeah Tigers!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It was pathetic that we can't win a game.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck.

Well, they're doing a great proving that their win at the Bowl was a fluke. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Broncos beat them undefeated Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

Woot!!!

And who did the Avs beat, and score?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Last game the Avs won was against Vancouver, 3-2. Sakic had 2 assists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

It was pathetic that we can't win a game.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ben is just overrated, and those first two seasons were luck.

Well, they're doing a great proving that their win at the Bowl was a fluke. :D

I don't know if it was a fluke or if we are just doing bad.

I really only have one suspicion and I don't like it 'cause if it's true, then it's kinda pathetic: We don't have Bettis. He was like our leader/symbol. Although it took him like 14 years to win a Super Bowl.

But, last year we lost three games in a row.

And then what happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

The last team to come back from such a losing deficit after the first four games and win a Super Bowl was the '99 Denver Broncos. Of course. :D

And John Elway...Roethlisburger is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

Woot for the Bronc's :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

the World Series needs to hurry up and be over cuz i wanna watch House. :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yay Tigers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Thrashers have five out of a possible six points. Good so far. Maybe the Thrashers and Falcons will be the annual season-long Hawk ass-kicking bonanza more bearable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Detroit plays Phoenix tonight. Lets see if hasek can get me another win. I think the Wings should be able to pull this one off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

9-2 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Sharks thuroughly beat Calgary on Monday, and I look forward to them doing the same to the Oilers tomorrow night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Tigers bringin' it home!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

9-2 :D

Wow, that was ridiculous. Friggin Rangers need to pull this one off. It's weird, I started playing a fantasy league this year, and now I'm wanting my mortal enemy team to win. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.