Uncle Du 22 Posted September 15, 2006 I'm actually in a fantasy league this year, I'll let ya know how that turns out. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted September 15, 2006 You should keep me updated on any good games. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 15, 2006 That's the thing though, out here, we don't get any of the games that I wanna watch. The only time we get an Avalanche game is if it's a big one, against someone out here. Maybe I'll get the hockey ticket for cale. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 15, 2006 Wings season is gonna be iffy this year... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted September 15, 2006 How have the Av's been doing the past seasons anywhoo? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 15, 2006 Not bad, but they haven't been winning any Championships. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 21, 2006 'Canes lost some good players but we'll still be competitive. Tigers magic number: 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 5, 2006 Woo hoo, Avs are up 2-0 after the 1st period. Sakic and Wolski scored on the power play. So far so good even though we lost Rob Blake and Tanquay. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 5, 2006 As long as we aren't suffering horribly :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 5, 2006 Red Wings start their season tonight and Nick Lidstrom gets named Captain in a pregame ceremony Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted October 5, 2006 *is still waiting for basketball season* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 5, 2006 Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball.... 'Canes lose opener, meh. But it was nice watching the ceremony to raise the banner. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 5, 2006 I cannot believe the Avs lost that friggin game. I watched about half way through the 2nd period and it was still 2-0. Freakin Avalanche. First opening loss at the Pepsi Center. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted October 5, 2006 Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball.... me neither. i watch college ball. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 6, 2006 :( Wings lost their opener too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 6, 2006 Sheesh, Avs lost again tonight to the friggin Wild. Man. This is shaping up to be a great season. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 6, 2006 I'll assume Av's be suckin'? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 6, 2006 (edited) Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball.... me neither. i watch college ball. Rock on! Man.... did you see how empty the Joe was last night? Unusual. And ze Tigers won! Edited October 6, 2006 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 6, 2006 I was at work. Couldn't watch the game Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 6, 2006 I'll assume Av's be suckin'? They're not doing bad, they're just losing. They look good playing. But on the upside, I'm winning in week one of my fantsy league. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 6, 2006 My dad only watched the first period..... then my mom watched Survivor... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 7, 2006 Tigers shut out the Yankess :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted October 7, 2006 I'll assume Av's be suckin'? They're not doing bad, they're just losing. They look good playing. But on the upside, I'm winning in week one of my fantsy league. Well screw them lookin' good I want them to get another Stanley lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 7, 2006 Boy, what a big day for sports in Michigan. First of MLB did something very stupid when they scheduled game 4 at the EXACT same time as the Michigan-Michigan State football game. But anyways, we've got Tigers vs Yankess in game 4 in Detroit at 4:30. Michigan and Michigan State at 4:30 (Go Green! Never underestimate the power of pissed off underdogs) and then the Wings play tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted October 7, 2006 Thrashers lost their opener :sad: At least they got a point, though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites