Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Psychopathic Jedi: Convo and Recruitment Thread

Princess

Just so everyone knows, Sissy4U, Karrde's new computer is meant to be more kind and annoying than 3PO. A terrible match for the smuggler.

Link

lol I still like the Darth Satan.

Andy

"It's down the hall, take 2 rights and then use the force to flip yourself upside down 5 times, turn left 99 times. You can't miss it!"

:lol:

Princess

Ok just as a reminder Padme Amidala Skywalker Organa is the daughter of Leia. She was born of the Force like Anakin but is stronger then him. I created her in Jedi Punks and this is some of her backstory. The life that I came up with for her includes training by Yoda and much time spent on Rebel Fleets, especially around Admiral Ackbar and Wes Janson. Especially since in Jedi Punks she married Wed. She is a typical curious child and is very happy.

Princess

Hey guys, i just got rid of all of the extra nonsense posts from spice lanes.

Andy

Cool :)

Princess

There was about 2 pagews of junk in it.

CorSec

So dont be surprised to see it jump down a few pages out of nowhere...

Princess

Why doesn't anyone post?

Admiral Daala

I dunno....

I like talking about the Darth's alot more.

Princess

Why doesn't anyone post on this anymore?

Admiral Daala

I am going to ask if I can send Life In The Spice Lane to FF.net, poeple will review because of some different things. It's like if you review; then that author will review your stories.

Princess

I'm tired, bored, and am posting. Head for the hills.

Bad furday

Ahhh! She's posting! :o

Wait...so did I...... :-?

Andy

What happened? Did everyone die of shock at someone posting?

Andy

I'll take that as a yes then, shall I?

Andy

Princess slowly peeked out from the couch she was lounging on in the HQ and let out a squeal of delight when she saw her rug. She quickly grabbed Furday from Karrde,spread him out on the floor and gonked him on the head with a frying pan.

:lol: :rof:

Bad furday

Some welcome back party, eh? :p

Andy

Well I posted on Ye Olde Recruitment Thread at SWmb, so far the only person to reply has been GI :roll:

But, GBnet member Janson, here just posted on the story, so I think he'll want a rank.

Seeing as my superiors (Commander Furday, and Executive Officer Rogue) are both absent, I'll go and see what I can do as a possibly temporary thing.

Andy

Okay Janson, I'm temporarily assigning you the rank of Cadet 14

You should put this in your sig, and make it look nice, although there is no award for best looking rank design...

As soon as Furday gets on, he can give you access to our *whispers*secret hideout.

Ender

I understand

Bad furday

Alright, I've given Janson access.... :)

MsSolo

*stares around guiltily* Oohh...

I thikn perhaps i don't have an excuse big enough for doing absolutely nothing in contribution to this story. I mean, other than exams, forgetting it existed, being unable to find it (my mind works in mysterious ways, it never occured to me tolook here)...

Yes, this is just a tired ploy to get a rank again. It made me feel important, dammit! I haven't got time to post tonight, but if some one will reassign me a rank I'll get to it asap. I may still have a rank, i don't know. Can't actually remember it! Stead 5 or something, i imagine someone else has it by now.

So, rank me and I'll contriute. I'm in writing mode at the moment, so expect long and waffly.

Bad furday

Ok, that's great to hear! :D Um...in the New Ranks thread in the Psycho section, I've given you the rank of Green 2. Enjoy!

MsSolo

I have been neither green nor 2 before. Yay! Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.