Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

[SPOILERS] NJO: Force Heretic

Wyld_Knight

VVVVVUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh nice!

Should loan a copy to all the world leaders right about now, to help them practice their 'should we go to war' speeches...

CorSec

*Wills himself to remina spoiler free*

Admiral Daala

OMG! This is a total spoiler stuff but Tahiri, Saba and Nom Anor are big chachters (sp) in the story so it could be Tahiri or Saba for the info go to:http://theforce.net/jedicouncil/interveiw/williamdix.shtml

Andy

The Force heretic could be Nom Anor! *gasps* You never know, the link between "Vongsense" and the Force could be finally figured out

Master MJade

i don't like Non Anor why can't he just keel over dead?

JainaSolo;)*

wooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I got done reading Remnant a few hours ago (literally, I was up very late) it's an awesome book!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS

k, I think that Tahiri is totally insane, just because she seem to be being plauged by the REMNANT of her YV mental self. I'd say that in Refugee Jaina and Jag do somethin to her, just beacuse last I heard Jaina was freaked about that little charm.

Jaina and Jag seriously need to get together. I mean, come on, how long do we have to read through that mushy stuff? for the third time, Borders has made the terrible mistake of placing the new NJO book in the ROMANCE section *shudder*

Jacen and Danni will eventually get together. It's kinda obvious. and now that they're out looking for Zonama Seekot, (sp?) they'll eventually find it or *gasp* maybe they could run across Earth in the UR!!! I would find that greatly amusing...but I don't think they find ZS until Reunion--after which they would return to the normal galaxy and be REUNITED with Leia and Han and Jaina and Tahiri.

Nom Anor can keel over dead for all I care, even though it seems that he'll destroy the Vong from the inside...u no that fun quote the authors stuck in there? the one about destroying your enemies? yeah, so I think that was either to inform us that Nom Anor would destroy the Vong, or Tahiri will destroy the Alliance.

o, and the Chiss and the Empire had better unite with the Alliance...or else they'll just get killed by the Vong...

it's good that therte's oonly 4 books left in the NJO, tho, because the charecters are stretched to the breaking point right now, so pretty soon somebody's gonna destroy somebody else...or maybe the Vong join the Alliance in some stupid author's vain attempt to confuse us...

so yeah. Jaina and Jag really need to get married or something fun like that, and Jag needs to figure out how to act in public because all of this 'let's just pretend we're total strangers in public' nonsense is driving me INSANE!!!

thanks for letting me rant! :)

Andy

I swear I'll destroy Amazon.co.uk if they don't send me my book...

Why are they only crap at sending out books on time?

CorSec

*attempts to not read spoilers*

whoo..page 100..Im savouring it slowly for once..its quite unusual for me..

JainaSolo;)*

gah! everyone I know that's reading Remnant takes FOREVER!!!!! just hurry up and finish it so that I can rant insanely and someone can rant back!!!

Andy

I'm taking forever to read it... Mainly becaus Amazon.co.uk hasn't despatched it yet :angry:

CorSec

Im attempting to savour this SW book for once..I always zip through em..I want to intake every detail and understand it fully. :D

Wyld_Knight

I'm taking forever to read it... Mainly becaus Amazon.co.uk hasn't despatched it yet :angry:

You're in the same boat as me matey... :evil:

And think, i've still got the bloody channel to contend with. Not to mention the french postal system.

Btw, i'm sure i saw on my confirmation email that they would be sending it out within 1/2 weeks of release. What's the point in that? They probably had the book sitting in the warehouse for the 4th!!!!

:evil:

Gah...

JainaSolo;)*

well, then. i just went to borders...they had it sitting on the shelf...i picked it up...yeah, you know.

so, now that it's monday...has anyone finished it yet????

Andy

They despatched it yesterday, so hopefully it should get here tomorrow. :)

GI_Admiral

woohoo Im done with it...

very good book...

CorSec

Part four for me :p

Andy

Hopefully I'll have finished it by Wednesday :D

CorSec

I'll be finished tonight..ready to post tomorrow.

GI_Admiral

Well good...I need someone to talk to.. :p

CorSec

*shakes head* not enough friends? :p lol..jk

GI_Admiral

Touche!

Admiral Daala

I just got it. Wonderful so far.

TheUnknown

It's an excellent book, a nice redemption after DW.

My thoughts:

Tahiri is the force heretic. They won't find Zonama Sekot until very late in the last book of the trilogy. And when they do, it will involve Anakin Solo. Maybe his spector shows them the way. Maybe Zonama Sekot holds some secret to bring him back.

Or, what if Zonama Sekot was somehow corrupted and went Dark Side and Anakin got caught up in it when he died? Maybe that's why Tahiri thinks he's trying to kill her and Jacen saw Anakin before walking into that giant stomach in Traitor.

Admiral Daala

Yeah, I am thinking almost the same thing, Tahiri is the force hereitc and Anakin Solo has something to do with Zonama Sekont

Wyld_Knight

I'm not seeing anakin in connection with anything except Tahiri's lunacy to be honest.

I enjoyed the book vuuuuuuuuuh much. Am on the second read now, so I'll give the anakin theory a bit more thought this time round :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.