Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
^Hal^

MSN Messenger?

tahiriveila

i'm not allowed to get MSN...my dad is conviced that AIM and MSN when on one computer, will mess up each other and your whole computer system, so he won't let me download it, no matter what my friends and everyone else says...so, i wouldn't be able to get it... :cry:

Rogue

It doesn't though...I use both...at the same time! Ask Pod...I talk to her on both simultaneously...

Link

yeah even simple minded Link here knows that much. I do end up tlaking to the same people on both. Pointless but whatever.

MsSolo

I think it's a good idea, but doubtful as to whether it will actually happen. It would be a lot of bother to get everyone on, and some parents, as perviously mentioned, may have objections. My mum's paranoid about getting viruses from IMs. We just don't tell her when we download them anymore!

Aurelius

i really dun care who adds me to there list....aslong as they dont annoy me :p

Andy

Although really, Aurelius, you shouldn't be in here, but you can't stop Admins anyway... Ah never mind :D

Link

Ok he shouldn't??? I'm lost... :-?

Andy

He's not a Psycho remember. But Admins can get into any forum anyway, so it matters not...