Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Once In a Blue Moon Poll: Have You Ever Won a Sweepstakes?

Once In a Blue Moon Poll: Have You Ever Won a Sweepstakes?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TheUnknown

I've won something twice: I won Six Flags tickets from a radio station back in the 90s.  A few years ago, I won a $50 check from a local newspaper that ran a contest where you had to find a little Easter Egg hidden in one of their ads.

Andy

I don't think I have. ?

Although I tend not to enter things because I feel I wouldn't win anyway. Entering would probably be a good start.

Mara

Not sure if this counts, but when I was a kid, there was a Lion King coloring contest thing. I think it was just local; I don't remember. Where you colored a page of the characters or whatever, and sent it in. My picture was picked. (I'm sure it was just random and not actually judged lol). I won a stuffed Simba. I still have it.

And I've won a few things at the library through various events/contests. Mostly free books, but once I got a $50 restaurant gift card.

Oh, and in college, I won the March Madness bracket (out of about 20 participants) and got a $20 Pizza Hut card.

Sometimes I toss in an entry to win a car or whatever at the mall when I go by, but obviously haven't won that lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.