Mara

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

E-wing

Pour it on!

And hay, I'm level 81 and most of the characters in my 5 primary teams are at level 70

Andy

I really should decide which characters to focus on levelling up.

PS: Did you want me to promote the guild on Facebook?

Edited by Andy

E-wing

You should really have 5 teams of characters. As you can send 5 teams a day in raids (you guys should really be sending more teams btw). You also want a mix of power houses with a general leader and synergy teams. I have 2 power teams: One lead by clone wars Chewe and one lead by Dooku. I also have 3 synergy teams: Phoenix, Ewok, & Nightsister. Oh! And don't forget too get 5 scoundrels powered up (mixed in the other teams or as a synergy team). There are events that drop a TON of credits or training droid (usually one after the other) that can only be done by scoundrels.

As for facebook... I say go for it. The more people we have the better the guild works.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Rebels: Recon Missions mobile game released

Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions is the latest mobile gaming offering from Disney Interactive. The game, developed by Gigataur, is a paid app available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone, and takes the form of a side-scrolling action platformer based on the hit Disney XD show.

The app is free to download with the first four missions featuring Ezra Bridger available to play, with over 50 levels available in the paid version. Players can also customise their own rebel haven and interact with other characters from the television show.

Click here to view the article
    • Rebels: Recon Missions mobile game released

Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions is the latest mobile gaming offering from Disney Interactive. The game, developed by Gigataur, is a paid app available for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone, and takes the form of a side-scrolling action platformer based on the hit Disney XD show.

The app is free to download with the first four missions featuring Ezra Bridger available to play, with over 50 levels available in the paid version. Players can also customise their own rebel haven and interact with other characters from the television show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.