Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Mara

Who Should Be Next?

Mara

Well, with the news that Thrawn would be rejoining the Star Wars canon, I thought it might be fun for us to banter over who should be next from the EU/Legends to gain entrance into Star Wars canon, whether in film form or TV show form or other media form.

I think you guys obviously know who I want. :p (But I find that one doubtful... depending on what and when we find out more about Luke's backstory post-ROTJ and pre-TFA).

But what are some others?

Edited by Mara

Andy

My picks in order of preference would be: Kyle Katarn, Ysanne Isard, Exar Kun, Mara Jade, Corran Horn.

Some of those are very unlikely, but then I was surprised to see Thrawn, so you never know!

Mara

Haha, indeed!

I've seen a few things around the interwebs that some people think Kanan is sort of the canon version of Kyle. But I dunno.

Andy

Hmm, one of the things I liked about Kyle Katarn was that he discovered his Jedi heritage quite late on. 

In Dark Forces, he is just a rebel agent stealing the plans for the Death Star, then in Jedi Knight he discovers his Force sensitivity. He also skirts the dark side for a while too. 

Mara

[Ugh, reminded me that I haven't finished Dark Forces yet; I'm stuck on level 3. I can't get that jump at the end lol.]

Well, I don't think they're supposed to be a clone of each other haha. I think it was meant more along the line of other similarities.

Kind of like, and this is just me saying it, I feel like Rae Sloane is sort of our canon version of Ysanne Isard. In a way. Maybe not quite as ruthless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.