Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

The Force Awakens official poster revealed!

Andy

The official Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been revealed, further teasing the upcoming movie.

The official Star Wars website has revealed the official poster for Star Wars: The Force Awakens by legendary movie poster artist Drew Struzan.

The poster features new and returning characters from the upcoming film, with a notable absence from the poster being Luke Skywalker, and is in the classic style we have grown to love through all of the official posters of the previous episodes of the Star Wars saga.

The main focus of the poster appears to be newcomers Rey and Finn, along with the villian Kylo Renn.

View full article

Mara

Awesome poster!

Just wish it had Luke. :p

--------------------------------------------------

Not to mention the article also mentions that a new trailer will debut during Monday Night Football (tonight). Not gonna watch that, so I'll be holding out for the Internet to show me later. :p

And right after the trailer debut, tickets go on sale! Including some theaters holding a special marathon of all seven films! (Rumored to begin at 4am and ending with  TFA at night).

(At least, for the U.S.)

I totally want to do the marathon, but I dunno if I can get anyone to stay at the theater that long with me, ahahahaha. May settle for just TFA and watch the others at home.

Edited by Mara

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.