• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Clone Wars - The Return!

(Talking about The Mandalorian live-action show and the Disney streaming service reminded me...)

It's back!

• Star Wars gaming on Xbox One

Microsoft have announced that a new slew of classic Xbox titles will become compatible with their Xbox One console, including an impressive collection of Star Wars games which will join other titles in the Games On Demand section of the Xbox marketplace on 26 April 2018.
      The original Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was previously added when the backwards compatible section was launched last year.
      You can find the full list of Star Wars games that will be available on Xbox Games On Demand below:
      Star Wars: Battlefront Star Wars: Battlefront II Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Star Wars: Republic Commando  
      Additionally, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is available under the Xbox One X Enhanced series with updated graphics and visual effects.
      If you're looking for something a bit more recent, Xbox One titles Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: Battlefront II are also available now.
    • The Clone Wars (movie)

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html
      Has potential. Though it seems like a copy of the the cartoon miniseries. And the CGI looks...primitive. Especially for a Lucasfilm production!
    • The Clone Wars (TV)

Just saw the premier of the T.V Series. I have to say, I enjoyed the episode that Master Yoda was in. It's always good to see the little green guy, and he was completely like the version in the movies. The bits with the clones were good as well, but the changed voice was kind of unnverving. And dont even get me started on the damn droid voices.
    • Anyone here play on the Star Wars Galaxies Emulator?

I just started playing it a couple days ago, and am playing a rebel trooper who is a very picky bounty hunter, and a musician on the side. If anyone wants to play with me, let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.