Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals

Andy

So, we've been watching Vampire Diaries lately and have gotten quite into it. The spin off, The Originals just started here too and that seem to start off interestingly enough so we'll be watching that too along with season 5 which starts next week, not sure where the US is on the series at the moment.

Any other fans?

Silane

I am also watching The Originals, it is really great! By the way, I'm also watching the Witches of East End, it's also good, I like this kind of TV shows.

Andy

Not seen Witches of East End, might have to check it out sometime but there are too many good shows on and not enough time to watch them all!

Silane

Not seen Witches of East End, might have to check it out sometime but there are too many good shows on and not enough time to watch them all!

Yes, there are a lot of good shows to watch, enjoy!

jimmy
I have not started watching the original.
But I guess the plot should be very exciting.

Andy

well, I've been enjoying it so far!

Silane

I have not started watching the original.
But I guess the plot should be very exciting.

The plot is very interesting, compared to The Vampire Diaries, I even prefer this new story,but The Vampire Diaries is also good!

• Upvote 1

daning23

I like Vampire Diaries because Ian is very handsome.

Princess

Witches of East End is on Lifetime.  I wanted to watch it but my DVR is already so busy.  Maybe it's all on demand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.