Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Scoundrels by Timothy Zahn

Princess

Release date 12-26-12

The Death Star has been destroyed. The Rebellion has had its first big victory. And Han Solo, newly conscripted to the Rebel cause, is on the run from the Empire and the bounty hunters eager to turn him in for the huge reward being offered by Jabba the Hutt. Now a mysterious stranger offers Han the resources to execute a daring robbery from a major crime lord. The mission is impossible, but the prize will make Han a free man. With no choice but to accept, Han Solo and his Wookiee partner, Chewbacca, set out to assemble a cast of rogues, knaves, and cons with the right combination of wits, skills, and derring-do to pull off an operation of this complexity and scale—the best scoundrels the galaxy has to offer. And then the game is on: a rip-roaring, intergalactic, Ocean’s Eleven-style heist adventure starring Han Solo, Chewie, and Lando Calrissian, written by #1 New York Times bestselling Star Wars author Timothy Zahn!

Edited by Princess

Radioactive Isotope

Oooooh. Sounds good! *squees*

Princess

I think so too. For some reason I thought it came out this week, I was looking for it today

Bad furday

I love the cover artwork!

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2012/03/22/timothy-zahn-star-wars-scoundrels-cover-reveal/

:D

Chewie is pleased to be in the line up...and Lando is posing with his suit. Han's like......meh. :p

Drake

Is it just me or is Chewbacca's head extra large?

Bad furday

Leia wondered the same thing too? Lol :p

Princess

Fuuuuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Drake
worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

Bad furday

Excellent, excellent! :p

Princess

Started reading it last week.

As I heard from Tim Zahn himself at C6, he wanted to call this book Solo's Eleven but the publisher wouldn't let him. It's got Winter and Kell Tainer in it too!

Bad furday

The book arrived today - got it from Amazon a week ago...it's now in my furry paws. :p I was standing up at the kitchen table, sorting the mail, and thought, "I'll just read a few pages..." and before too long, I realised I was a chapter and a half in. :p :)

Princess

Oh wait until you get to the last chapter!!!

Bad furday

I'd forgotten just how much Timothy Zahn's writing transports one into the SW galaxy. :D

Princess

It's just a fun quirky book

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.