Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

Once Upon a Time

Princess

I saw that we were anticipating it on facebook, so who watched the premiere? What did you think?

I loved it. I'm having fun trying to figure out who all the storybook characters are

Ayingel

Great show so far! I'm curious as to whether the clock will tick a minute for each character, or if it will just tick.

Princess

It's just ticking. Awesome episode tonight!

Mad Wook

We're enjoying it so far.

Ayingel

Anyone notice the Star Wars theme on the cellphone in OUaT this week? XD Maybe we'll soon find out that Luke is really Rumple's son

Princess

I'll have to watch it again. I have it on my DVR and was busy in the kitchen when it was on on Sunday

Mara

I have to say, this is probably one of my top favorite shows right now. Can't wait till March 9 and the second half of season 3. Looks to be a doozy.

Andy

I've still not got round to watching this, it's on the list though!

Princess

I don't like Wonderland as much as I do the original

Mara

Eh, I prefer the original, too, but I like some aspects of Wonderland. I think Naveen Andrews is a pretty good Jafar. He's one of the reasons I'm actually watching it, lol.

But it's looking like it won't come back for season 2 anyway. ABC should have kept to their first plan and aired Wonderland while Once was in hiatus, instead of airing them at the same time. It might have done better.

Mara

Season three finale was crazycrazycrazy.

Can't wait for season four.

Andy

Shane and I have just started watching this at last. Just finished season 1, and I've just found out that it was dropped in the UK after season 2, so I'm going to have to wait for the DVD for season 3 or for it to appear on Netflix.

Grr... Don't know what it is with shows not being on over here lately!

Mara

Awwww.... :(

Mara

I think it's getting a little overboard with how many characters from 'Frozen' they're adding... Seriously, the count is up to 5 or 6 characters now.

Andy

Is there a list or any indication of how big a role they have?

Mara

Well, it sounds like it'll be the new plot arc... like the Peter Pan stuff or the Oz/Wicked Witch stuff. So probably for the first half of the new season or something.

And the characters appearing are Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Hans, and a CGI Pabbie (who's gonna be voiced by John Rhys-Davies aka Gimli). Plus, Elizabeth Mitchell has been cast as an yet unknown supposedly 'Frozen' character.

Though I imagine Anna and Elsa will have a  bigger role than the rest.

I should have probably prefaced this with the fact that I have not seen the movie 'Frozen.' :p

Andy

It might borrow characters from the Snow Queen, as it was inspired by that story.

Mara

Indeed.... but the majority of Disney stories/films borrow from older tales. ;p

Andy

I know :p

Mara

Just sayin'. :p

Princess

I think that Frozen's immense popularity has something to do with it

Princess

So I just watched it today and here's what I thought

Poor Regina, she just can't get a break when it comes to love, but come on, going back in time to make the writer of the book not make you a villian?  Seems a little villany to me.

Emma, just kiss Hook already and start the happily ever after, you live in Storybrooke, the time will never be right and you'll be like Han and Leia, constantly saving the world together.

Frozen, very interesting.  Love that Elsa is scared and looking for her sister because having seen the movie, we know that fear is her weakness.  The only question is, where is Anna?

Edited by Princess

Andy

Here's my thoughts:

A channel in the UK needs to pick this back up. :(

Catwoman&Batman

Looking forward to see where they take the series next.

Princess

Netflix.  Then you're only a season behind

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.