Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Stephen King (and Richard Bachman)

TheUnknown

Are there any other fans of the man from Maine? King is my favorite author. His characters and dialogue are so awesome, and he can write in/combine several genres, whether it's horror, science-fiction, fantasy, drama, and mystery. The Shining is my favorite book. To date, I've read:

The Shining

IT

Pet Sematary

Bag of Bones

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

'Salem's Lot

The Stand

Dreamcatcher

Duma Key

The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger

Skeleton Crew (short story collection)

The Eyes of the Dragon

The Colorado Kid

Desperation

The Regulators (published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman)

Lisey's Story

Firestarter

Of those, the only one I hated was Dreamcatcher. The Shining, IT, Bag of Bones, The Eyes of the Dragon, Duma Key, Skeleton Crew, and Firestarter are phenomenal.

TheUnknown

Come on! Over 50 views and no replies?

Uncle Du

Just showed back up after a hiatus, and I am currently on numero 7 of the DT series. My God, I LOVE this series! I have been absolutely ENGROSSED with this story of the Gunslinger. And I've been equally thankful that when I finish a book, I can immediately download the other. I can't quit this. This is seriously Steve-O's greatest epic, and it is just that, EPIC! I'm totally looking forward to reading all his other books that are some how related to the Dark Tower.

And seeing this thread, near the top, after all the SK I've been reading, is TOTALLY 19!!

Uncle Du

Finished the Dark Tower. Wow. If you haven't read the series, and if you're a King fan, you HAVE to read it. All seven of em. Such an amazing story.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.