Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Minecraft.

Uncle Du

Wow, that's friggin' amazing.

And his name is friggin' awesome too, lol.

Ayingel

I think that's where she first got the idea from.

Andy

Aha, I'm on his whitelisted multiplayer server... Well, I was but I haven't been on for a long while. :(

CorSec

Notch replied to you on twitter beeurd! You're internet famous.

Andy

My life is now complete.

Ayingel

I'm so addicted to Minecraft.....

Andy

Update 1.7.2 is out now, anybody trie it? I've found it to be quite laggy, although I am loving the new biomes. Founda massive mesa biome and a savannah, but not come across the dark forest yet.

Need to update my texture pack too to add the stained glass and few other blocks... I already added the new wood textures but I need to edit them a bit because I dont like the rings on the end of my logs.

Ayingel

I've been on a Feed the Beast server, and that lets you do some of the things you haven't been able to in standard. 

Andy

Never played FtB, not really sure what it's all about really. I dislike faffing with mods so hopefully they'll do the mod system soon. I played Tekkit for a while, that was cool. :)

Ayingel

FtB is is pretty close to Tekkit.  You use the same patterns and stuff.  And it comes preloaded with most of the mods you need. 

TheUnknown

Anyone have the 360 version?

Andy

I only have the PC version. I would have got Xbox as well but I think it's too expensive, even pre-owned it seems to be more than I paid for the original PC version lol 

TheUnknown

Yeah, Gamestop didn't have any pre-owned editions when I was there.  The trade-in value is still pretty reasonable.  I'm trying to get one last achievement so I can 100% it and trade it in (I can always switch to the Xbox One edition when I want to).  The problem is I have to play with someone else to get said achievement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.