Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Bad furday

Celebration VI

Sin

Prinny that is why I am wearing my doctor who shirt on wednesday

Bad furday

Umm...I'll be coming in 20 minutes earlier...Orbitz notified me of a time change, so it looks like I may be at the restaurant somewhat on time :p

Princess

Yay!

And Sin, that's my way of thanking Sean for the ride ;)

Sin

Good thinking prinny ;)

Sin

Sean wanted me to remind everyone who is going to the bb king of the flowing

if anyone gets there early that it's in my name :) Also, no jerseys or baseball caps. anyone who gets there after 7:30pm will have to pay a cover charge, I believe it's $5

Princess

My plan of attack for Thursday is hitting up the Her Universe booth right away for the Mara Jade shirt and then standing in line for Aaron Allston at the BN booth

Sin

My plan of attack is to send my other half to the her universe booth, while I stand the celebration store line for our swag!

Princess

I need to try on a shirt to see how the cut fits

Ana

Jesus. Okay, I've been out with a cold, but now I'm betters, and I WILL be going. My mom is holding my flight info hostage so I'm not sure what time I get in. Prin, Furry, you guys still want to do Star Tours? AHHHH I need to wash my SW shirts... and my boobs grew so I can't fit into my Tenel Ka costume... getting sick and losing track of time sucks.

Ayingel

...I'm putting my comment in the IC

Bad furday

*runs off to the IC, but not before patting Ana on the head* Poor Ana! Yes, we'd like to do Star Tours!

I'll also ask for phone numbers in the Mailroom, so that we can text. I have a different phone number than last time as well.

Sin

Only one more work day till Orlando! Tomorrow is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

Princess

Yes on Star Tours

Princess

I don't know what books to take besides Mercy Kill and Heir to the Empire for the Barnes and Noble booth

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Whos-Coming/Autographing/Barnes-And-Noble-Author-Signings/

Sin

What to pack....what to pack...book wise!

Ana

PACK ALL THE BOOKS! is my first response. More reasonable side says one book for each author who's signing.

Bad furday

Hehe...

Prin's mum: Why is your suitcase so heavy?!

Prin: ...*shifty eyes* ....Clothes. And shoes.

*in reality, it's more than half full of books* :p

Princess

The problem is, I don't really care for Drew Kappyshyn or some of the others, but the nerd in me says pack them all, except for luggage weight sith

Princess

Okay, so I'm taking Mercy Kill, Heir to the Empire 20th Anniversary Version, Invincible and The Unifying Force for the Barnes and Noble booth

Ayingel

Hhhhokay, all you people going: If you find anything about exclusive items for SWTOR, you wanna get the codes for me and send them to me? They'll be free and I'll love you forever.

Bad furday

Awwww......if I spot anything, I'll write it down!

• Upvote 1

Sin

Acrsbhghbh......last min packing Crazyness....sure the suitcase has been packed since Saturday but this one forgot about the digicam and video cam...nothing is chargered....:(

Radioactive Isotope

Safe travels and lots of pics, everyone! Wish I was going. :(

Princess

I made it safely, bar a little turbulance and I was going to hit up the pool here, but it started raining, so I took a nap instead.

Radioactive Isotope

The answer is always nap. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.