Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Bad furday

Star Wars on Blu-ray!

Radioactive Isotope

There was plenty of emotion there already.

Andy

They should add it in more places... to ANH when he goes spinning off into space at the end, and in ESB when the Millennium Falcon escapes again. ;)

Bad furday

I'm more than a little disappointed that Lucas didn't say "The alternate ending was Vader looking from Luke, to Palpatine, to Luke, back to Palpatine, and then running from the throne room, where he curled up on his bed and sobbed like a little bitch. Would you rather have that instead of the 'No' ?" :p

But yeah...I think there were more creative ways to have someone yell "Nooooooooo!!!11!" in each of the movies than that. :p

Drake

My favourite part of Vader's redemption scene was the music. The way it builds up during Luke's torture and then finally comes to a climax as Vader makes his choice. Adding the "NOOO" covers the music and disrupts from the emotional connection one has with the scene. It was already obvious how Vader felt just from looking at him, even through a helmet. They didn't need to make it painfully obvious by adding that stupid yell.

Princess

I'm watching TPM on BluRay right now and noticed that Sidious called one of the Nemodian's "Snivveling scum"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.