Ana 15 Posted November 12, 2002 *Applauds* That was great Twi! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Twi'lekgal 0 Posted November 13, 2002 *bows* Arigato, thank you... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 13, 2002 I've heard a different version of that before... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 13, 2002 I'm in an evil mood, so: "Send in the Clowns" Lryics and music by Stephen Sondheim Isn't it rich, are we a pair? Me here at last on the ground, You in mid-air. Send in the clowns. Isn't it bliss, don't you approve? One who keeps tearing around One who can't move Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns. Just when I'd stopped opening doors, Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours. Making my entrance again with my usual flair, Sure of my lines; No one is there. Don't you love farce? My fault I fear, I thought that you'd want what I want, Sorry my dear But where are the clowns There ought to be clowns Quick send in the clowns What a surprise! Who could foresee I'd come to feel about you What you felt about me? Why only now when I see That you've drifted away? What a surprise... What a cliche'... Isn't it rich, isn't it queer Losing my timing this late in my career And where are the clowns Quick send in the clowns Don't bother, they're here. Hehehe, I'm so evil aren't I? *Runs out before they kill her* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 13, 2002 Nice Ana. Better stay FAR away from Link. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Geoff_Gayton211981 0 Posted November 13, 2002 Princess, not wanting to go on msn ???? :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 13, 2002 Unfortunately I have mega mucho studying to do before tomorrow so I was just doing a quick check on GB...staying off messenger so that I get stuff done. BTW like my new avatar hon? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Geoff_Gayton211981 0 Posted November 13, 2002 oh ok, could've said earlier.. I've been worried about you. And personally I preferred the old one heh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 13, 2002 *Runs faster as she feels Link's glare* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 14, 2002 Now wouldn't be the time to play something from Insane Clown Posse, eh? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 14, 2002 *Shouts back* Please do Furday, then they'll have to spread forces thinner to find us both! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 14, 2002 *lets Ana go and gets Furday* I would never intentionally hurt a sister and you know it Ana... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 14, 2002 *Quickly researches the internet* Ok Ana....here goes! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 14, 2002 I know... but you can't say that I wouldn't have deserved it if you did hurt me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 14, 2002 Insane Clown Posse Cemetery Girl "Tonight, tonight, we gather the dead. (tonight, tonight) Tonight, tonight, off with your head." "You'll never guess what's up(3x) my muckin' head blew up" [Violent J] She was lovely, long hair, short, nice figure though So at the funeral, it made me cry, watch her die I cannot lie, I couldn't sleep without a wink I only think about my lady, I want my baby I need her by my side, to hold me, to squeeze me I still have pictures, but all they do is tease me I see my therapist, he only tells me I'm in trouble I want my baby back, so now I pack a shovel And while I'm digging, it's awfully dark and kinda funny Don't dig too fast or to see things could get bloody I watch my baby, I hit the top of baby's coffin I thinking, she's better off inside if she died Yeah, she needs me, I can tell my baby wants me Cuz every night at 2:15, my baby haunts me I prey it open, the odor hits me, there she is I lean down to give her a kiss because I need a... [Chorus (1x)] Girl that make me happy, a girl that make me cry A girl that passed away back in 1985 A girl I plan to marry, a girl I plan to wed A girl I chew on cuz my baby is already dead (2x) Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl Cemetery baby, I want you in my world Cemetery woman, we can still be down You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown "ewok yeah, motherewoker I don't want no stuck up Little sassy rassy bith Ya know what I'm saying I want me a cold stanky bith So bring it on, dead momma" [Violent J] She's as lovely as always, my baby hasn't changed Except for the hole that's in her forehead, you can see her brains Nevertheless, our love is still forever true Her eyes have withered, her skin has now a tint of blue My baby's dusty and dirty, and wrinkled clothes And now I notice, the maggots chewed off all her toes The earth has been rather cruel to my darling sugar Is that a bug upon her face? oh, it's just a booger I lean her head back to kiss her cracking lips And then her neck crack, also does her hips I must be gentle, my baby girl's a little rusty A little dusty, but most of all, a little musty I notice that, when we lay together on the lawn We lay till dawn, I notice her left eye is gone We said goodbye and everything turned out alright I'll see you again tomorrow night, because I need a... [Chorus (1x)] Check it out, bith! You aren't getting stank, skank Get your asses shoveling Then you'll want a lil somthin somthin Them cramey graveyard bithes They DOWN WITH THE CLOWN!!! [Chorus (1x)] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 14, 2002 oh hey I loved the video for that! Ok I know it sounds weird but being a rock fan I love ICP Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted November 14, 2002 Whoa....our plan backfired! Well...i guess that's good to hear Link..... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 14, 2002 wrong kind of clown my friend. I like their song "Let's Go All The Way". That video was great too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Twi'lekgal 0 Posted November 14, 2002 ICP scares me.... I'm scared easily. I like alternative and rare rock like pinklin park personally. I hate pop *GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRR* I'd post this psainish song i got in my head if i thought you'd understand me. I speak spainish faster then i type -.-'' Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 14, 2002 ICP is awesome what's your problem?! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted November 14, 2002 ummmm.....is it safe to enter? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted November 14, 2002 *gives Mjade "you moron" look* Why wouldn't it be? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted November 14, 2002 *puts on CD* Well we got no choice All the girls and boys Makin' all that noise 'Cause they found new toys we can't salute ya Can't find a flag If that don't suit ya That's a drag School's out for summer School's out forever I'm bored to pieces Well, we got no class And we got no principles And we got no telegrams We can't even think of a word that rhymes Well we can't salute you can't find a flag if that don't suit you that's a drag School's out for summer School's out forever I'm bored to pieces No more pencils No more books No more teacher's dirty looks Out for summer Until fall We might not go back at all School's out summer School's out for forever School's out with fever School's out completely its on old song brought bak by the A*teens or someone like that Share this post Link to post Share on other sites