Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 I'm trying but you were it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 You can be happy with someone besides me. I know you can. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 yeah its easy for you to say. you can have what you want. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 17, 2003 You?re Only Human (Second Wind) by Billy Joel You're having a hard time and lately you don't feel so good You're getting a bad reputation in your neighborhood It's alright, it's alright Sometimes that's what it takes You're only human, you're allowed to make your share of mistakes You better believe there will be times in your life When you?ll be feeling like a stumbling fool So take it from me you'll learn more from your accidents Than anything you could ever learn at school Don't forget your second wind Sooner or later you'll get your second wind It's not always easy to be living in this world of pain You're gonna be crashing into stone walls again and again It's alright, it's alright Though you feel your heart break You're only human, your gonna have to deal with heartache Just like a boxer in a title fight You got to walk in that ring all alone You're not the only one who's made mistakes But they're the only things that you can truly call your own Don't forget your second wind Wait in your corner until that breeze blows in You've been keeping to yourself these days Cause you're thinking everything's gone wrong Sometimes you just want to lay down and die That emotion can be so strong But hold on Till that old second wind comes along You probably don't want to hear advice from someone else But I wouldn't be telling you if I hadn't been there myself It's alright, it's alright Sometimes that's all it takes We're only human We're supposed to make mistakes But I survived all those long lonely days When it seemed I did not have a friend Cause all I needed was a little faith So I could catch my breath and face the world again Don't forget your second wind Sooner or later you'll feel that momentum kick in Don't forget your second wind Sooner or later you'll feel that momentum kick in Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 That is the perfect song for right now Furday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 17, 2003 That's why I picked it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 You always know the right thing to say. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 *grabs another kleenex* uh huh... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 17, 2003 I suppose it's a combination of experience and intuition... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 could be and i'm sick of analyzing, sick of crying, and sick of hurting. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 17, 2003 And in that case... Let's lighten things up in here! Let's go surfin' now Everybody's learning how Come on and safari with me (Come on and safari with...) Early in the morning we'll be startin' out Some honeys will be coming along We're loading up our Woody With our boards inside And headin' out singing our song Come on (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Come along (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Let's go surfin' now Everybody's learning how Come on and safari with me (Come on and safari with...) At Huntington and Malibu They're shooting the pier At Rincon they're walking the nose We're going on safari to the islands this year So if you're coming get ready to go Come on (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Come along (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Let's go surfin' now Everybody's learning how Come on and safari with me (Come on and safari with...) They're anglin' in Laguna in Cerro Azul They're kicking out in Dohini too I tell you surfing's mighty wild It's getting bigger every day From Hawaii to the shores of Peru Come on (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Come along (surfin') baby wait and see (surfin' safari) Yes I'm gonna (surfin') take you surfin' (surfin' safari)with me Let's go surfin' now Everybody's learning how Come on and safari with me (Come on and safari with...) With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari With me Surfin' Safari Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 Furday.... I'm terrified of water! *cracks up* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 well its my first time doing this and er................. ALWAYS ON MY MIND Maybe I didn't love you quite as good as I should have, Maybe I didn't hold you quite as often as I could have, Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time. You were always on my mind, You were always on my mind. Maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely, lonely times, And I guess I never told you, I'm so happy that you're mine, If I made you feel second best, I'm sorry, I was blind. You were always on my mind, You were always on my mind, Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died, Give me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied, If I made you feel second best, I'm sorry, I was blind. You were always on my mind, You were always on my mind. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 oh i can imagine the insults that will come from this Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 oh umm, link sorry for kinda ripping of your signature Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 *looks at him warily* it's ok... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted February 17, 2003 I wrote this song, I dont got a title for it nor do I have any idea how I decided to write this. It just came to my mind. I gotta fly. Aint gonna let them take over me anymore. I am gonna soar far far away where no one can find me. Ohh Ohh. Let me fly. I gotta find away. I am choosing my own path, No one is choosing it for me. And if you try. Boy I feel bad for you, You got nothing better to do. Why don't you choose for you? Let me fly. I am gonna fly away. All on my own. Flyin' away. Aint gonna find me. No one knows that I want to. Get a plane. Kept it a sercet all this time. Why am I telling you? Maybe it is because I trust you. x2 chorus You are my perfect guy. Standing by me. Not gonna take over me, I am gonna fly. Aint gonna let someone take my wings. Ohh Ohh Ohh. Noo Noo Noo. I am finding my way. No longer alone. I got my perfect man. He will stand beside me. I will soar. Besides the eagles and all the other birds. Don't take my plane. Or my wings. No one will. I am no longer alone. I will find my way, with my perfect man. I will chose a path. Finding a way. Soaring with the eagles and all those other birds. I will find away. Dont take my plane or my wings. No one will. I am no longer alone. x3 chorus. I really want to become a piolet. *thinks* Gotta stop watching Top Gun! Did anyone like my song? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 actually yeah! that was great! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted February 17, 2003 Wow...*applauds* That was awesome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted February 17, 2003 Thanks.I got a title for it it's called 'Soaring' Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 It fits and I really liked that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 wow you got a lot of guts to preform a song over the net Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted February 17, 2003 Err thanks, you did it to. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted February 17, 2003 but i just copied it from a cd case that someone gave me you made that up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted February 17, 2003 OH I thought you meant you wrote it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites