Link 3 Posted February 15, 2003 *sits quietly in the back* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 15, 2003 Please forgive me, I didn't want to hurt you like I did. I still love you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 15, 2003 *turns her shoulder* i told you to let me be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 15, 2003 Zwan - Honestly I believe I believe I believe I believe the love you talk about with me is it true, do I care honestly, you can try to wipe the memories aside but it's you that you erase 'cause there's no place that I could be without you it's too far to discard the life I once knew honestly, all the weather storms are bringing are just a picture of my dreams 'cause when I think of you as mine and allow myself with time to lead into the life we want I feel loved, honestly I feel loved, this honestly I believe you mean the best that life can bring I believe in it all honestly, you can try your heart is just as long as mine is it ours to let go 'cause there's no place that I could be without you it's too dark to discard the life I once knew honestly, a single wrong is not enough to cover up the pain in us 'cause when I think of you as mine and allow myself with time to lead into the life we want I feel loved, honestly I'll make a joke so you must laugh I'll break your heart so you must ask is this the way to get us back I don't know, honestly I don't know, this honestly there's no place that I could be without you honestly there's no place that I could be without you there's no place that I could be without you there's no place that I could be without you there's no place that I could be without you honestly Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 15, 2003 Sticks that is beautiful. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 15, 2003 *gets up and walks out* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 15, 2003 Thanx, Princess... Erm...didn't mean anything by it, Link, it was just a random song I picked from my list to post. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted February 15, 2003 It wasn't the song Sticks... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 15, 2003 This should say it all... Thank You For Loving Me It's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me I never knew I had a dream Until that dream was you When I look into your eyes The sky's a different blue Cross my heart I wear no disguise If I tried, you'd make believe That you believed my lies Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me You pick me up when I fall down You ring the bell before they count me out If I was drowning you would part the sea And risk your own life to rescue me Solo Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me When I couldn't fly Oh, you gave me wings You parted my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 16, 2003 *calms down and walks back in reading the last two songs Princess asked her to read* man.... *tears trickle down her cheek as she realizes* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 16, 2003 Simple Plan - I'm Just a Kid I woke up it was seven I waited 'till eleven Just to figure out that no one would call I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them What's another night all alone? When you're spending everyday on your own And here it goes.. I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares Cuz I'm alone and the world is Having more fun than me... Tonight.. And maybe when the night is dead I'll crawl into my bed I'm Staring at these four walls again I'll try to think about the last time I had a good time Everyone's got somewhere to go And there gonna leave me here on my own And here it goes I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare I'm just a kid I know that it's not fair Nobody cares Cuz I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me What thehell is wrong with me don't fit in with anybody How did this happen to me Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep And every night is the worst night ever I'm just a kid I'm just a kid (I'm just a kid) I'm just a kid (I'm just a kid) I'm just a kid (I'm just a kid) I'm just a kid (echo) I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair Nobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world is Nobody wants to be alone in the world I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare I'm just a kid I know that its not fair Nobody cares cuz I'm alone in the world Nobody wants to be alone in the world Nobody cares cuz I'm alone and the world Is having more fun than me Tonight... I'm all alone Tonight... Nobody cares Tonight... Cuz I'm just a kid Tonight. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 17, 2003 *tries to find something to break the sadness* You giv eme that funny feeling in my tummy... ahw sith, yeah, that's right huh Rollercoaster of Love say what Rollercoaster yeah (oohh oohh oohh) Oh baby you know what I'm talking about Rollercoaster of Love oh yeah it's Rollercoaster time lovin' you is really wild Oh it?s just a love rollercoaster step right up and get your tickets Your love is like a Rollercoaster baby,baby I wanna ride yeah Move over dad 'cause I'm a double dipper Upside down on th big dip dipper 1,2,1,2,3 I?ve got a ticket come ride with me Let me go down on the marry-go-round All is fair on a big fair ground Let's go slow. let's go fast Like a liquorice twist gonna whip your ass. Rollercoaster say what Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 17, 2003 *laughs* Erm...right Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 17, 2003 er hem...This is by Muse Im hurting you again Too lonely to pretend Like everything is new I promise you To blow it all away In your world no one is crying alone In your world no one is dying alone Too broken to belong Too weak to sing along I'll comfort you my friend Helping you to blow it all away In your world no one is crying alone In your world no one is dying alone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 17, 2003 "Ode To My Car" By Adam Sandler *slightly altered cuz of swearing * Here we go Piece of sith car I got a piece of sith car That sith-spawned pile of sith Never gets me very far My car's a big piece of sith 'Cause the shocks are *beep* shot And my seatbelt's *beep* broken I got to tie it in a knot (It's a piece of sith) I can't see through the windshield 'Cause it's got a big *beep* crack And the interior smells real bad 'Cause my friend puked in the back (It's a piece of sith) (Piece of sith car) Piece of sith car (He's got a piece of sith car) It sucks royal sith (That *beep* pile of sith) 100% crap (Never gets him very far) Oh *beep* you car It's got no CD player, it only got the 8-track Whoever designed my car can lick my sweaty *beep* *beep* (They can bite his ass too) And I got no *beep* brakes I'm always way out of control Eleven times a day I hear "Hey, watch it asshole" (You *beep* piece of sith) (Piece of sith car) I got piece of sith car (He got a piece of sith car) Diesel gas sucks my ass (That *beep* pile of sith) That pile of metal sith (Never gets him very far) Oh what the *beep* did I do What the *beep* did I do What the *beep* did I do To get stuck with you You're too wide for drive-thru And you smell like the shoe But I'm too broke to buy something new Oh *beep* me Well the engine likes to flood The car always *beep* stalls And the seat cushion's got a big rip So a spring always pokes the *beep* (Ouch, ouch, ouch) Plus the door locks are busted I gotta use a *beep* coat hanger (What a pain in his ass) And if a girlie sees my car There's no chance I'll ever *beep* her (He never ever gets da *beep* ) Hey shut up (Piece of sith car) You piece of sith car (You got a piece of sith car) You piece of sith car (Piece of sith car) Bald *beep* tires (You got a piece of sith car) No rearview *beep* mirror (Piece of sith car) Seven different colors (You got a piece of sith car) *beep* rag for a gas cap (Piece of sith car) Tailpipe makes the sparks fly everywhere (You got a piece of sith car) (Piece of sith car) (You got a piece of sith car) (Piece of sith car) Oh the whole town thinks I'm a loser (You got a piece of sith car) Cabby give me a push (Piece of sith car...) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 17, 2003 :lol: "sith-spawned peice of sith" great stuff! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 17, 2003 Hehe nice. Leg of Lamb, Queens of the Stone age You?re a head case with a smile Can?t stop to make up your mind Education is so lame (so lame) When you bith and you moan You?re a loose girl, I?m a guy (hey) You?re a truth freak with a lie The situation is so strange It?s a tv show In a hotel on the phone You?re gonna leave me, should have known And I was thinkin, it?s so sad I didn?t want you to go Don?t wanna follow the laws of man Bloody apron, leg of lamb It?s so hard to win When there?s so much to lose Infiltrate the walls that are caving in It ain?t a bad thing This ain?t reality Infiltrate the walls that are caving in It ain?t a bad thing Because it is natural Second Avenue, raising Cain I?m a sinner, ring my bell (hey man) I?ll tell you what, I get up If I knew I fell Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 17, 2003 *bows* Now this next song, I can actually play wiht my guitar... Nirvana, Come as you are Come as you are As you were As I want you to be As a friend, as a friend As an old enemy Take your time Hurry up Choice is yours Don?t be late Take a rest As a friend As an old enemia, memoria, memoria, memoria. Come dowsed in mudd Soaked in bleach As I want you to be As a trend As a friend As an old enemia memoria, memoria, memoria. And I swear that I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have gun Memoria, memoria, memoria, memoria. (And i Don't Have A Gun) And I swear that I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have a gun, No I don?t have a gun, (Memory yeah), (Memory yeah). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 t's been five months since you went away Left without a word and nothing to say When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul But it wasn't good enough for you, no So I asked God God send me an angel From the heavens above Send me an angel to heal my broken heart From being in love 'Cause all I do is cry God send me an angel To wipe the tears from my eyes And I know it might sound crazy But after all that I still love you You wanna come back in my life But now there is something I have to do I have to tell the one that I once adored That they can't have my love no more Cause my heart can't take no more lies And my eyes are all out of cries God send me an angel From the heavens above Send me an angel to heal my broken heart From being in love 'Cause all I do is cry God send me an angel To wipe the tears from my eyes Now you had me on my knees Begging God please to send you back to me I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep You made me feel like I could not breathe Now all I wanted to do was to feel your touch And give you all my love But you took my love for granted Want my lovin' now But you can't have it God God send me an angel From the heavens above Send me an angel to heal my broken heart From being in love 'Cause all I do is cry God send me an angel To wipe the tears from my eyes Oh God, send me (God send me an angel) An angel (wipe the tears from my eyes) Oh baby Send me an angel from the heavens above Send me an angel (God send me an angel) From being in love (send me an angel) Oh God, send me an angel Send me an angel (send me an angel) Ooohhhh.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 I understand Link. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 17, 2003 :cry: i can't hold it back anymore Princess. that's exactly what you meant to me. But w/e... glad you're happy with the other.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 17, 2003 Find happiness Link. You deserve it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites