Sticks 1 Posted February 9, 2003 When I'm Gone By 3 Doors Down, from the CD: Away From The Sun There's another world inside of me That you may never see There's secrets in this life That I can't hide Somewhere in this darkness There's a light that I can't find Well maybe it's too far away... Maybe I'm just blind... Maybe I'm just blind... So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong Hold me when I'm scared And love me when I'm gone Everything I am And everything you need I'll also be the one You wanted me to be I'll never let you down Even if I could I'd give up everything If only for your good So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong You can hold me when I'm scared You won't always be there So love me when I'm gone Love me when I'm gone... When your education x-ray Can not see under my skin I won't tell you a damn thing That I could not tell my friends Roaming through this darkness I'm alive, but I'm alone And part of me is fighting this But part of me is gone So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong Hold me when I'm scared And love me when I'm gone Everything I am And everything you need I'll also be the one You wanted me to be I'll never let you down Even if I could I'd give up everything If only for your good So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong You can hold me when I'm scared You won't always be there So love me when I'm gone..! Maybe I'm just blind... So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong Hold me when I'm scared And love me when I'm gone Everything I am And everything you need I'll also be the one You wanted me to be I'll never let you down Even if I could I'd give up everything If only for your good So hold me when I'm here Right me when I'm wrong You can hold me when I'm scared You won't always be there So love me when I'm gone Love me when I'm gone... Love me when I'm gone When I'm Gone When I'm Gone When I'm Gone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Cosmopolitan Blood Loss Many ways, many days, many phases down the line... When people whisper it makes her nervous. It's you from the airport addressing most littlest. In several days I just might prove worth it. After all,after all, they let you decide. X2 Anyway, in a way... Walk the wire, walk the line. When people whisper it makes her nervous. It's you from the airport addressing most littlest. Several days too late to unearth it. After all, after all, they let you decide. x2 We are the most impassioned ugly people. Ugly people. Ugly people. We are the most impassioned ugly people. Ugly people. Ugly people. After all, after all, they let you decide. Lol, and my favorite... (think pep rally meet punk rock ) Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ohhhhhh! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Oi!Oi! Bouncing Souls no one can beat us We drink beer and wear addidas Anywhere we get the itch We're off to find, a proper pitch Lace our sambas, get on out Of we go to kick it about Win or lose were havin fun We won't quit until we're done We got heart when we play Take you on anyday Ohhhhhh! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Oi!Oi! Bouncing Souls no one can beat us We drink beer and wear addidas Anywhere we get the itch We're off to find, a proper pitch Lace our sambas, get on out Of we go to kick it about Win or lose were havin fun We won't quit until we're done We got heart when we play Take you on anyday Ohhhhh! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole!,Ole! Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole,Ole Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Hoobastank: Running Away I don't want you to give it all up And leave your own life collecting dust And I don't want you to feel sorry for me You never gave us a chance to be And I don't need you to be by my side To tell me that everything's alright I just wanted you to tell me the truth You know I'd do that for you Why are you running away? Why are you running away? Cause I did enough to show you that I Was willing to give and sacrifice And I was the one who was lifting you up When you thought your life had had enough And when I get close, you turn away There's nothing that I can do or say So now I need you to tell me the truth You know I'd do that for you So why are you running away? Why are you running away? Is it me, is it you Nothing that I can do To make you change your mind Is it me, is it you Nothing that I can do Is it a waste of time? Is it me, is it you Nothing that I can do To make you change your mind So why are you running away? Why are you running away? ...What is it I've got to say... So why are you running away? ...To make you admit you're afraid... Why are you running away? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Trust Company, Downfall Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me, In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me, Here I stand hold back so no one can see, I feel these wounds, step down, step down, step DOWN! Am I breaking? (Breaking) DOWN!? Can I break away? Push me away, make me fall, Just to see, another side of me, Push me away, you can't see, What I see, the other side of me. Fall back on me, and I?ll be the strength I need, To save me now, just come face to face with me, Stay in place you'll be the first to see me heal these wounds, Step down, step down, step DOWN! DOWN! Am I breaking DOWN!? DOWN! side of me, side of me... Go! Fall, can I break away No one can see anything on the other side of me I walk, I crawl, loosing everything and waiting for the downfall No one can see everythingthing on the other side of me I walk, I crawl loosing everything on the downfall. Fall. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 9, 2003 *cleans the tables as she listens* Nice guys Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 9, 2003 The Strokes, Take it or Leav it (the best intro ive ever heard on this song...) Leave me alone I'm in control I'm in control And girls lie too much And boys act too tough Enough is enough When on the minds of other men I know she was I said just take it or leave it And take it or leave it And take it or leave it And take it or leave it Oh, just take it or leave it And take it or leave it Oh, take it Oh that's right Oh, he's gonna let you down He's gonna let you down He's gonna let you down And gonna break your back for a chance And gonna steal your friends if he can He's gonna win someday I fell off the track Now I can't go back I'm not like that Boys lie too much Girls act too tough Enough is enough When on the minds of other girls I know he was I said just take it or leave it And take it or leave it And take it or leave it And take it or leave it Oh, just take it or leave it And take it or leave it Oh, take it Oh that's right Oh, he's gonna let you down He's gonna let you down He's gonna let you down And gonna break your back for a chance And gonna steal your friends if he can He's gonna win someday Oh, he will Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Breaking Benjamin "Skin" Well I know you don't know the reason and it's cold, a sign of the season 'cause you're old, and battered and beaten and we'll grow, til we hit the ceiling, yeah [chorus] oh we better, get away send a letter, bombs away you're covered in my skin I couldn't imagine anyone else come up for the weekend I couldn't imagine why you would save yourself well it's gone and it's not returning and your clothes and pictures are burning 'cause you're old, and battered and beaten and we'll grow, til we hit the ceiling, yeah [chorus x 3] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted February 9, 2003 "Complicated" Chill out what ya yelling for Lay back it's all been done before and only if you could let it be and you would see I like you the way you are when we're driving in your car you're talking to me one on one but you become Why do you have to go and make things so complicated see the way your aching like you're some body else gets me frustrated life's like this you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honest promise me im never gonna find ya fake it No no no you come over unacouced dressed uo like your something else where you are aint were it is as you see you're making makin me laugh out when you strike a pose take of all your preppy colthes you know you aren't fooling anyone when you become somebody else from everyone else you're watching your back like you can't relax you are trying to be cool but you look like a fool to me Tell Me! Chill out what ya yelling for lay back it's all been done before and only if you would let it be you will see some body else from everyone else youre watching your back like you can't relax youre trying to hard you look like a fool to me Tell Me! x2 chorus Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Hehe...I just realized I posted "When I'm Gone" a few pages back... Disturbed "Prayer" Another dream that will never come true, just a god and I'm in sorrow! Another night when I'm thinking of you, give to your love through my pain and suffering! Another jewl you will never believe, it's ripped from you completely! All those nights that you begin to fear, jump in your mind in this strories dreadfully! Let me enlighten you, this is the way I pray! Heaven your stairs aren't high enough... let me enlighten inside me, Heaven my lights not hot enough! Take everything away! Another dream that will never come true, but will manifest tommorow! Another love that I'm feeling from you, lost in time form your pain and suffering! Not to you but would never much through, I'm gone from you completetly! Bring to life everything you fear, live in the dark and the world is dead from me! Let me enlighten you, this is the way I pray! Heaven your stairs aren't high enough... let me enlighten inside me, Heaven my lights not hot enough! Take everything away! Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me BEAT ME DOWN NOW! Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me BACK TO ME! Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me, Give back to me TURN AWAY! Heaven your stairs aren't high enough... let me enlighten inside me, Heaven my lights not hot enough! Take everything from you! Heaven your stairs aern't high enough... let me enlighten inside me, Heaven my lights not hot enough! Take everything away! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Furious Angels, Rob D (this song is techno piano... Like a sentence of death, I got no options left, I've got nothing to show now. I'm down on the ground, I've got seconds to live, and you can't go now. 'Cause love, like invisible bullet shot me down and I'm bleeding, yeah I'm bleeding and if you go, furious angels will bring you back to me. They will bring back to me. You're a dirty needle, you're in my blood and there's no cure in me. I wanna run, like the blood from a wound to a place you can't see me. 'Cause love, like a blow to the head has left me stunned and I'm reeling, yeah I'm reeling and if you go, furious angels will bring you back to me. You're a cold piece of steel between my ribs and there's no saving me. And I can't get up, from this wet crimson bed that you made for me. That you made for me! 'Cause love like a knife in the back has cut me down and I'm bleeding, yeah I'm bleeding, and if you go, angels will run to defend me, to defend me. 'Cause I can't get up, I'm as cold as a stone, I can feel the life fade from me. I'm down on the ground, I've got second to live, and what's that waits for me, oh that waits for me! 'Cause like a sentence of death, left me stunned, and I'm reeling, yeah I'm reeling, and if you go, furious angels will bring you back to me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 9, 2003 Godsmack - Straight out of Line there's no reason there's no compromise change in seasons living the high life I don't know you so don't freak on me I can't control you you're not my destiny Straight out of line I can't find a reason, why I should justify my ways Straight out of line I don't need a reason, and you don't need to lie to me I'll confess this you're my tragedy I've laid you to rest, just as fast as you turned on me gone forever banished the memories this phase of pleasure are masked by your mysterys Straight out of line I can't find a reason, why I should justify my ways Straight out of line I don't need a reason, and you don't need to lie to me Lie to me Straight out of line I can't find a reason, why I should justify my ways Straight out of line I don't need a reason, and you don't need to, you don't need to lie to me lie to me lie to me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 11, 2003 Beautiful by Christina Aguilera Every day is so wonderful And suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the fame, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down So don't you bring me down today To all your friends, you're delirious So consumed in all your doom Trying hard to fill the emptiness The piece is gone and the puzzle undone That's the way it is You are beautiful no matter what they say Words won't bring you down You are beautiful in every single way Yes, words won't bring you down Don't you bring me down today... No matter what we do (no matter what we do) No matter what they say (no matter what they say) We're the song inside the tune Full of beautiful mistakes And everywhere we go (everywhere we go) The sun will always shine (sun will always shine) And tomorrow we might wake on the other side All the other times We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words won't bring us down We are beautiful no matter what they say Yes, words can't bring us down Don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today Don't you bring me down today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 11, 2003 *applauds and cheers* (( never heard the song before but I'm sure you did a great job singing it )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 11, 2003 :oops: awww.... thanks.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 11, 2003 David Draiman Forsaken (from Queen of the Damned soundtrack) I'm over it! You see I’m falling in the vast abyss... Clouded by memories of the past... At last…I see I hear it fading, I can't speak it, or else you will dig my grave; You fear them finding, always whining... take my hand now be alive! You see I cannot be forsaken, because I’m not the only one, We walk amongst you feeding, raping... Must we hide from everyone? I’m over it. Why can't we be together, embrace it, sleeping so long, taking off the mask, At last…I see I feel this fading, I can't speak it, or else you will dig my grave, You fear them finding, always whining... Take my hand now be alive! You see I cannot be forsaken, because I’m not the only one, We walk amongst you feeding, raping... Must we hide from everyone? You see I cannot be forsaken, because I’m not the only one, We walk amongst you feeding, raping... Must we hide from everyone? Everyone... Everyone Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 12, 2003 Alkaline Trio, Stupid Kid There are things that used to make me smile One of them was you for just a little while You left me for dead so far away I replaced you with fear and shame You'll be happy on the day I die There are things that used to make me laugh But now they're deeply buried in the past I left them there so far away Replaced my humor with my pain I'll be happy on the day it dies Remember when I said I love you Well forget it I take it back I was just a stupid kid back then I take back every word that I said There are things that used to make you cry One of them was me for just a little while Why is it that you had to say Goodbye in your special way You slashed the tires on my car Queens of the Stone Age, In the Fade Cracks in the ceiling, crooked pictures in the heart Countin and breathin, I'm leaving here tomorrow Way down low, I never do you any good Laughin is easy, I would if I could Ain't gonna run Just live till you die, wanna drown With nowhere to fall into the arms of someone There's nothing to save I know You live till you die Live till you die, I know Loosing feelin, but I couldn't get the way ?? Countin and breathin, disappearin in the fade Lay down low, I never do you any good Stoppin and stayin, I would if I could Ain't gonna run Just live till you die, wanna drown With nowhere to fall into the arms of someone There's nothing to save I know You live till you die Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 13, 2003 Door to the River Manic Street Preachers I'm losing all my innocence Door to the river I know I've stopped making much sense Door to the river I think I'll leave and I'll take some rest Door to the river All my best wishes are just lies Are just lies I'd love to see colours like you Door to the river Resurrected and feeling blue Door to the river I've seen the glory and yes it's true Door to the river Fearful of the future now The future is now But it's true the things you feel don't go The people that you love hold on Baby I lost my way Following our star But I guess that's just how you are How you are The majesty, the majesty Door to the river Pre-eminent amongst the free Door to the river Happy and drifting endlessly Door to the river All my best wishes are just lies Are just lies Sun breaks and cloudbursts The hardest of all words The conflict of sin all kept within Baby I lost my way Following our star But I guess that's just how you are How you are Just how you are How you are Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 14, 2003 Dunno if I've done this one yet...*shrugs* Seether - Fine Again It seems like every day?s the same and I?m left to discover on my own It seems like everything is gray and there?s no color to behold They say it?s over and I?m fine again, yeah Try to stay sober feels like I?m dying here And I am aware now of how everything?s gonna be fine one day Too late, I?m in hell I am prepared now, seems everyone?s gonna be fine One day too late, just as well I feel the dream in me expire and there?s no one left to blame it on I hear you label me a liar ?cause I can?t seem to get this through You say it?s over, I can sigh again, yeah Why try to stay sober when I?m dying here And I am aware now of how everything?s gonna be fine one day Too late, I?m in hell I am prepared now, seems everyone?s gonna be fine One day too late; just as well And I?m not scared now. I must assure you, you?re never gonna get away And I?m not scared now. And I?m not scared now. No? I am aware now of how everything?s gonna be fine one day Too late, I?m in hell I am prepared now seems everyone?s gonna be fine One day too late, just as well I am prepared now, seems everything?s gonna be fine for me For me; for myself. For me, for me, for myself For me, for me, for myself I am prepared now for myself I am prepared now, and I am fine again Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Starstripe 0 Posted February 14, 2003 Eminem - Lose Yourself Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted…One moment Would you capture it or just let it slip? His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti He’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won’t come out He’s chokin, how everybody’s jokin now The clock’s run out, time’s up over, bloah! Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He’s so mad, but he won’t give up that easy Is he? No He won’t have it , he knows his whole back city’s ropes It don’t matter, he’s dope He knows that, but he’s broke He’s so stacked that he knows When he goes back to his mobile home, that’s when it’s Back to the lab again yo This whole rap sh*t He better go capture this moment and hope it don’t pass him Chorus X2 You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo The soul’s escaping, through this hole that it’s gaping This world is mine for the taking Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order A normal life is borin, but superstardom’s close to post mortar It only grows harder, only grows hotter He blows its all over, these hoes is all on him Coast to coast shows, he’s know as the globetrotter Lonely roads, God only knows He’s grown farther from home, he’s no father He goes home and barely knows his own daughter But hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water These hoes don’t want him no mo, he’s cold product They moved on to the next schmoe who flows He nose dove and sold nada So the soap opera is told and unfolds I suppose it’s old potna, but the beat goes on Da da dum da dum da da Chorus X2 No more games, I’ma change what you call rage Tear this m*th*f*ck*n roof off like 2 dogs caged I was playin in the beginnin, the mood all changed I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage But I kept rhymin and stepwritin the next cypher Best believe somebody’s payin the pied piper All the pain inside amplified by the fact That I can’t get by with my 9 to 5 And I can’t provide the right type of life for my family Cuz man, these g*dd*m food stamps don’t buy diapers And it’s no movie, there’s no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life And these times are so hard and it’s getting even harder Tryin to feed and water my seed, plus Teeter totter, caught up between bein a father and a prima donna Baby mama drama’s screamin on and Too much for me to wanna Stay in one spot, another day of monotomy Has gotten me to the point, I’m like a snail I’ve got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot Success is my only m*th*f*ck*n option, failure’s not Mom, I love you, but this trailer has got to go I cannot grow old in Salem’s lot So here I go it's my shot. Feet fail me not cuz this may be the only opportunity that I got Chorus X2 You can do anything you set your mind to, man Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 14, 2003 Socialburn "Down" Tell me, how does it feel When it comes to you And all the things you say to me You make me feel like nothing Like nothing When you break me down I'll fall apart and Wrestle with myself, inside I'm nothing And tell me, how should I feel And all the games you play, on me You still make feel like nothing Like nothing When you break me down I'll fall apart and Wrestle with myself, inside I'm nothing (When you break me down) (When you break me down) (When you break me down) (And all the things you do) (Like nothing, like nothing, like nothing) Tell me, how should this feel When it comes to you And all the things you do, to me This makes me feel like nothing Like nothing When you break me down I'll fall apart and Wrestle with myself, inside I'm nothing When you break me down I'll fall apart and Wrestle with myself, inside I'm nothing (When you break me down) (Break me down) I'm nothing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 15, 2003 Propellerheads The word is about, there's something evolving, whatever may come, the world keeps revolving They say the next big thing is here, that the revolution's near, but to me it seems quite clear that it's all just a little bit of history repeating The newspapers shout a new style is growing, but it don't know if it's coming or going, there is fashion, there is fad some is good, some is bad and the joke is rather sad, that its all just a little bit of history repeating and I've seen it before and I'll see it again yes I've seen it before just little bits of history repeating Some people don't dance, if they don't know who's singing, why ask your head, it's your hips that are swinging life's for us to enjoy woman, man, girl and boy, feel the pain, feel the joy aside set the little bits of history repeating just little bits of history repeating and I've seen it before and I'll see it again yes I've seen it before just little bits of history repeating Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted February 15, 2003 Thursday Now it's time to wrap our fears in the night And on the first day I'll dress this city in flames After the things you say You hate me for being this way Still you won't let go of old ideals There is no headline to read at night When the record skips and you're not holding the needle We all sing the songs of separation And we watch our lives bleed out through our hands Thats how it was on the first day We saw Paris in Flames rain rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain, rain down I think it's gonna rain Here in this collapsed lung of a borough There is no sunlight The sunlight is manufactured in a windowless room Distant and incoherent Businessmen hang themselves We all sing the songs of seperation and we watch our lives bleed out through our hands that's how it was on the first day when we saw Paris in flames The lower side is a jukebox playing the deadman's crescendo The needle is a vector An intersection that we all must cross A dimly lit hallway where shadows of moths decorate the walls Discard this message, discard this message, discard this message Burn your city down Discard this message Throw this bottle back in the ocean Rip this page from the history books Smash all the street signs Erase all the maps Forget my name Forget my face Forget my name Because it's gonna rain, it's gonna rain and it never ends We all sing the songs of separation (Rain Rain Down, I think its gonna rain rain down) and we watch our lives bleed out through our hands (I think its gonna rain rain down, I think its gonna rain) that's how it was on the first day (Rain Rain Down, I think its gonna rain rain down) when we saw Paris in flames (I think its gonna rain rain down, I think its gonna rain) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 15, 2003 Lasgo - Something I don't wanna say that I'm sorry 'Cause I know there is nothing wrong Don't be afraid There is no need to worry 'Cause my feelings for you are still strong Hold me in your arms And never let me go Hold me in your arms 'Cause I need you so I can see it in your eyes There is something Something you wanna tell me I see it in your eyes There is something That you hide for me Is there a reason why? There is something Something you wanna tell me I see it in your eyes There is something That you hide for me I don't wanna say I'm sorry 'Cause I know there is nothing wrong Don't be afraid There is no need to worry 'Cause my feelings for you are still strong Hold me in your arms Hold me in your arms And never let me go Hold me in your arms 'Cause I need you so I can see it in your eyes There is something Something you wanna tell me I see it in your eyes There is something That you hide for me Is there a reason why? There is something Something you wanna tell me I see it in your eyes There is something That you hide for me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 15, 2003 To the one I've hurt. I'm sorry. Always J. Bon Jovi This romeo is bleeding But you can't see his blood It's nothing but some feelings That this old dog kicked up It's been raining since you left me Now I'm drowning in the flood You see I've always been a fighter But without you I give up Now I can't sing a love song Like the way it's meant to be Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore But baby, that's just me And I will love you, baby - Always And I'll be there forever and a day - Always I'll be there till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and The words don't rhyme And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I'll love you - Always Now your pictures that you left behind Are just memories of a different life Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry One that made you have to say goodbye What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair To touch your lips, to hold you near When you say your prayers try to understand I've made mistakes, I'm just a man When he holds you close, when he pulls you near When he says the words you've been needing to hear I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine To say to you till the end of time Yeah, I will love you baby - Always And I'll be there forever and a day - Always If you told me to cry for you I could If you told me to die for you I would Take a look at my face There's no price I won't pay To say these words to you Well, there ain't no luck In these loaded dice But baby if you give me just one more try We can pack up our old dreams And our old lives We'll find a place where the sun still shines And I will love you, baby - Always And I'll be there forever and a day - Always I'll be there till the stars don't shine Till the heavens burst and The words don't rhyme And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I'll love you - Always Share this post Link to post Share on other sites