Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Ewok grown plants? It isn't real?!? Ahh!!! Is anything real anymore?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Hands Rogue a mega size bottle of Advil* Go take a nap Rogue.....

Rogue in a Rage....hmmmmm.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*Blens a few Ewoks and throws in some chocolate and raspberries*

Chocolate Raspberry BE anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Oh yeah! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings her rendition of S Club 7's "I Miss You"*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

I can't take this anymore...

*takes out her commlink, and orders allthe ewoks back to endor*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*wonders what Rogue's deal is but keeps singing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*applauds for Link*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*smiles and bows* thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Great job girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*walks down to join Rogue and Princess* That felt awesome! I miss singing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*smiles* Yeah, there's something about singing that can either lift, or lower you're heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*nods* yeah music and singing is my escape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

lol...my escape, for as long as I've needed one anyway, has been my SW books. They raise my spirits, help me forget my problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

And take you to the galaxy far, far away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*smiles* The farther away, the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'll say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Yup....

I'm re-reading SBS, can't find another good book to read...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

i'm in the middle of that one. it's pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Yeah, I'm just reading the parts with the strike team this time...

I want to experience the book from thier point of View only..,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

well that's different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I'm re-reading the last few chapters of DW. The massive battle is by far the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I just re-read SbS and DW... I think I might re-read VP...

Anyone notice we went off topic a while back? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.