Sticks 1 Posted December 5, 2002 Hahaha...I have never heard "The Star Wars Cantina"!!! I'll have to download it... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted December 8, 2002 Uptown Girl by Billy Joel Uptown girl She's been living in her uptown world I bet she never had a backstreet guy I bet her mama never told her why I'm gonna try for an uptown girl She's been living in her white bread world As long as anyone with hot blood can And now she's looking for a downtown man That's what I am And when she knows what She wants from her time And when she wakes up And makes up her mind She'll see I'm not so tough Just because I'm in love with an uptown girl You know I've seen her in her uptown world She's getting tired of her high class toys And all her presents from her uptown boys She's got a choice Uptown girl You know I can't afford to buy her pearls But maybe someday when my ship comes in She'll understand what kind of guy I've been And then I'll win And when she's walking She's looking so fine And when she's talking She'll say that she's mine She'll say I'm not so tough Just because I'm in love With and uptown girl She's been living in her white bread world As long as anyone with hot blood can And now she's looking for a downtown man That's what I am Uptown girl She's my uptown girl You know I'm in love With an uptown girl My uptown girl You know I'm in love With an uptown girl My uptown girl Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted December 8, 2002 And because it is the Christmas season.... Oh, there?s no place like home for the holidays, Cause no matter how far away you roam When you pine for the sunshine Of a friendly face For the holidays, you can?t beat Home, sweet home I met a man who lives in Tennessee And he was headin? for Pennsylvania And some home made pumpkin pie From Pennsylvania folks a travelin? down To Dixie?s sunny shore From Atlantic to Pacific, gee The traffic is terrific Oh there's no place like home For the holidays, ?cause no matter How far away you roam If you want To be happy in a million ways For the holidays, you can?t beat Home, sweet home Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 9, 2002 *claps* Nice Furday... *gets up and sings Behind Closed Doors by Pillar* Open up and reveal what's goin' on in the backroom (Uh oh) I see you I never knew what it was you were goin' through But I can relate I used to wear the same shoes So quit livin' like a hypocrite and be real Like an opposite of counterfeit And you'll feel what it is you're really up against Stop foolin' yourself (not foolin' anyone else) I hope you're getting this ((Chorus)) You're not the same as you were before! Tell me what are you like behind closed doors! I can't take this anymore! To see these people slippin' out through the back door! ((Repeat)) So what's the point of even trying to hide Cause everything you do is seen by omnipotent eyes So come outside and leave behind Don't be satisfied with the backslide we on the flipside Sometimes it's so easy to cheat But the only one's you're cheatin' are just you and the Chief It ain't just a belief He'll be back like a thief You better breathe get your things and leave I know you will eventually You're not the same as you were before! Tell me what are you like behind closed doors! I can't take this anymore! To see these people slippin' out through the back door! ((Repeat)) When you gonna come out to play When you gonna come out to stay When you gonna come out to say That you'll never turn the other way You're not the same as you were before! Tell me what are you like behind closed doors! I can't take this anymore! To see these people slippin' out through the back door! ((Repeat)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted December 9, 2002 *Go's up to sing "I'll Be Home for Christmas. You can count on me, let the be snow an misltoe (sp) and prestents by the tree.* thats all i know Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 9, 2002 *sings whatever comes to mind* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 19, 2002 *sings* "I'll Cover You" Rent ANGEL Live in my house I'll be your shelter Just pay me back With one thousand kisses Be my lover I'll cover you COLLINS Open your door I'll be your tenant Don't got much baggage To lay at your feet But sweet kisses I've got to spare I'll be there- I'll cover you BOTH I think they meant it When they said you can't buy love Now I know you can rent it A new lease you are, my love, On life be my life Just slip me on I'll be your tenant Wherever whatever I'll be your coat ANGEL You'll be my king And I'll be your castle COLLINS No you'll be my queen And I'll be your moat BOTH I think they meant it When they said you can't buy love Now I know you can rent it A new lease you are, my love, On life all my life I've longed to discover Something as true as this is COLLINS So with a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you With a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you ANGEL If you're cold And you're lonely You've got one nickel only With a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you With a thousand sweet kisses I'll cover you COLLINS When you're worn out And tired When your heart has expired BOTH Oh lover I'll cover you Oh lover I'll cover you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 19, 2002 *applauds* that was great! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 19, 2002 Yeah...that was awesome. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 19, 2002 Thanks guys... *is suprised that Drake liked it* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 19, 2002 lol Ana. hey how's it going with... so and so?... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 19, 2002 Well it's coming along more than so-so... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 19, 2002 so is it a yes or what? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 20, 2002 It's most definitely a yes. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 20, 2002 *grins from ear to ear* YES!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 20, 2002 Don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 20, 2002 Yeah...I know what you're talking about... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 20, 2002 Lol yes Link, Drake knows. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 20, 2002 *gets on stage and sings Always by Saliva* I hear a voice that don't be so blind It's telling me all these things That you would probably hide Am I your one and only desire Am I the reason you breathe Or am I the reason you cry Always, always, always, always, always, always... I just can't live without you! I love you I hate you I can't live around you I breathe you I taste you I can't live without you I just can't take anymore This life of solitude I guess that I'm out the door And now I'm done with you I feel like you don't want me around I guess I'll pack all my things I guess I'll see you around Inside, it bottles up until now As I walk out your door All I can hear is the sound of Always, always, always, always, always, always... I just can't live without you I love you I hate you I can't live around you I breathe you I taste you I can't live without you I just can't take anymore This life of solitude I guess that I'm out the door And now I'm done with you I love you I hate you I can't live without you I left my head around your heart Why would you tear my world apart! Always, always, always, always... I see the blood all over your hands Does it make you feel more like a man Was it all just a part of your plan The pistol's shakin' in my hands And all I hear is the sound I love you I hate you I can't live around you I breathe you I taste you I can't live without you I just can't take anymore This life of solitude I guess that I'm out the door And now I'm done with you I love you I hate you I can't live without you I love you I hate you I can't live without you I just can't take anymore This life of solitude I pick myself off the floor And now I'm done with you Always Always Always... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted December 21, 2002 That was beautiful Drake! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted December 21, 2002 Thank you! It is a good song... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted December 23, 2002 Yeah, that is a good song... This is Armageddon, by Alkaline Trio I wrote the words to this song on the back of a photograph Behind your back it goes A little something like this is way to big to miss I got a letter in the mail The sender failed to let me know where it came from Opened it up and sure enough there we were arm in arm (up in arms) again I know it's small but my last call's been called half an hour ago I know it's late but do you think you could at least fix it for me Then I'll go I'll go alone I swear I won't tell a soul I'll drink this beer and write in fear of a song everybody hates Armageddon, let the light in Before we say goodbye give us something to believe in Armageddon, we're not begging For too much I don't think Just need a goodbye kiss (one last salute) Before we sink We sink From Here to Infarmary...thats a good album... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 23, 2002 This is by Taproot... It's mine and Dane's favorite song... Princess you know who Dane is... "Poem" overbearing panic attack entrenching my veins in an hour i'll be ok i pray this pain will go away permanently someday I'VE seen more than... I should have to... I'VE seen this on my own this song is a, poem to myself, it helps me to live... in case of fire, BREAK the glass, and move on into your own... reoccurring drowning effect entrenching my brain, i hope you'll be ok someday, so i can say that you moved on in the right way... WE'VE seen this and WE'VE breathed this and WE'VE lived this on our own... this song is a, poem to myself, it helps me to live... in case of fire, BREAK the glass, and move on into your own... your own... BREAK... this song is a, poem to myself, it helps me to live... in case of fire, BREAK the glass, and move on into your own... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites