Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Ana

*Applauds* That's a great song MJade! I only wish it was true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

me too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

hmmm i believe thats the new school song lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

be cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

lol yeah and dad just called. he's fine. got two IVs but he's fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Good....

*breathes a sigh if relief*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

yep *starts singing random songs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I hardly ever come in here, but I felt like singing this song. which I like....

Life Happened by Tammy Cochran.

From the time she was thirteen,

Julie Thompson had a dream,

That someday she would see her name in lights.

And after every High School play,

The grown-ups all would say,

That Julie's future "sure is looking bright."

Well, I saw her sellin' videos, at a store in Eastland Mall.

I said: "Why aren't you in Hollywood, taking casting calls?"

She handed me my change and started laughing.

And said: "Life happened.

"Me and Bobby Chapman fell in love.

"Daddy passed away and the babies came,

"And drama school was just too much.

"Now there's little league, and mouths to feed,

"And I direct a kindergarten Christmas Pageant.

"Life happened."

Curtis had an old Chevelle,

The cops knew that car well.

He never lost a race on Windy Hollow Road.

And by the time he turned eighteen,

He was the Georgia dirt-track king,

Proudly sponsored by the local Texaco.

I bumped into him at Murphy's Bar and he ordered us a round.

I said: "Why aren't you in Rockingham, chasing Gordon down?"

He killed his drink, tore the corners off his napkin,

And said: "Life happened.

"I was driving home from Athens late one night.

"A trucker fell asleep and swapped paint with me."

Said: "I rolled that van at least five times.

"Now I thank my stars, and I sell used cars,

"And I teach driver's education at St Catherine's.

"Yeah, life happened."

I saw the rest of my old friends,

At our reunion at the Holiday Inn.

And it seemed like it was only yesterday:

Standing in the gym in our cap and gown,

Full of wanderlust and glory-bound.

We set out to chase our dreams on wings of passion,

But somewhere along the way we got distracted.

Life happened.

Our clothes went out of fashion with our songs.

We started families and bought SUVs;

Became step-dads and soccer moms.

I finally realised we turned out all right.

And we spent the night just catching up and dancin'.

And life happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds* Great choice Furday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*claps*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Lol, some of the bands ive listened to lately...

Code Monkey: an Estonian pop/rock/punk/metal/goth band....now thats some messed up music...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I like Monkey Porn. They're a local rock band. They are so awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Such an interesting name they have there... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

i lkie some of that stuf but the parentals......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

"THE STAR WARS CANTINA"

Written by Mark Jonathan Davis

(Sung to the tune of Copacabana)

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" (spoken by Princess Leia)

Her name was Leia

She was a princess

With a danish on each ear

And Darth Vader drawing near

So R2-D2

Found Ben Kenobi

He'd have to put the Death Star plans

Into the rebellion's hands

So Luke and Obi-Wan

Had to get to Alderaan

So they stopped into Mos Eisley to have a drink with Han

(CHORUS)

at the Star Wars, Star Wars Cantina

The weirdest creatures you've ever seen-a

Here at the Star Wars, Star Wars Cantina

Music and blasters

And old Jedi masters

At the Star Wars....

His name was Solo

He was a pilot

With a blaster at his side

And a smile 12 parsecs wide

There with Chewbacca

He was a wookie

They met with Luke and Obi-Wan

About the Millenium Falcon

Docking bay ninety-four

Stormtroopers at the door

With a flash of Ben's light-saber, now there's an arm on the floor

(REPEAT CHORUS)

"Mos Eisley spaceport...you will never find the more wretched hive

of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." (spoken by Ben Kenobi)

His name was Yoda

He was a muppet

Darth Vader was so bad

And by the way, he's Luke's dad

Luke kissed his sister

His hand got cut-off

In that galaxy far, far away

Luke has had a lousy day

Boba Fett was so mean

Jabba had bad hygiene

Why didn't they all just relax back on Tatooine

(REPEAT CHORUS)

"The force will be with you...always." (spoken by Ben)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I love thatsong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I know, it's great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I'm deprived. I've never heard it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I'll send the file to you sometime sis, I have it downloaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

send it to me too plz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

Yoda-everybody's free

Wierd Al

Sunscreen good

No sunscreen bad

Rest of advice based on years of Jedi teaching experience, yes.

This advice I dispense now

Enjoy the power and beauty of the Force

Understand the Force you will not

until you have used it

Fabulous is how you look

Fat as Jabba the Hutt you are not

Worry not about the Dark Side

Worrying is as effective as trying to stick C-3PO together with bubblegum

Do one thing, everyday, that would scare even Darth Maul

Yes

Floss

waste time not at Mos Eisley

In the end hung over you will be, yes

Kind to your lightsaber be

For when it's gone, miss it you will

Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it

but your own swamp on Dagobah

Beauty magazines read you not

make you feel ugly and green they will

Yes

Just one minute you wait

What is wrong with being ugly and green? I ask

Get to know your father

You never know if Darth Vader he will be

Live on ice planet Hoth once

Leave, before hard it makes you

Live in Naboo once

But leave before soft it makes you

Travel at lightspeed

but make sure hyperdrive works

Accept certain inalienable truths

Luke and Leia, related they are

Wookies sith all over the furniture they will

And sound a lot like Grover on Sesame street, I do

Respect Mace Windu

Very good in Pulp Fiction he was

Yes

With your hair mess not

Or by the time you're 800

One thousand it will look

Be careful of advice and. . . Boba Fett

but trust you me on the sunscreen

Yes

He is here,

I have felt him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

YODA

weird AL (again)

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah

where it bubbles all the time

like a giant carbonated soda,

S O D A, soda.

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log.

I asked him his name

and in a raspy voice he said Yoda,

Y O D A, Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

Well, I've ben around but I ain't never seen

a guy who looks like a Muppet

but he's wrinkled and green,

Oh my Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand

how he can lift me in the air just by raising his hand

oh my Yoda.

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Well, I left home just a week before,

and I've never ever met a Jedi before

but Obi-Wan set me straight of course,

He said, "Go to Yoda and he'll show you the Force."

Well, I'm not the kind that'll argue with Ben

So it looks I'm gonna start all over again

with my Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

So I used the force,

I picked up a box,

I lifted some rocks,

Well I stood on my head,

Well I won't forget what Yoda said.

He said "Luke, stay away from the darker side,

and if you start to go astray let the Force be your guide."

Oh my Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda.

"I know Darth Vader's really got you annoyed.

But, remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed"

Oh my Yoda,

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Well, I heard my friends really got in a mess

so I'm gonna have to leave Yoda, I guess.

But I know that I'll be coming back some day

I'll be playing this part till I'm old and grey.

The Long-term contract I had to sign

says I'll be making these movies till the end of time

with my Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

Yoda

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo Yoda

(continue to fade...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*cracks up* I have heard that!!! That's awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.