Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Drake

I don't care what it sounds like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

good job...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I try...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

:love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

:love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*stops playing*

ran outta breath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Because I know how to read people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Either that or I have ESP. I don't know yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Well just keep being right ok? :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Here it is Beeurd...

"Never" by Amanda Perez

You walked into my life, when i was down and out

Took away my pain and gave me your smile

And at the time, still lovin someone else

I know why cause baby the reason why I felt the way i felt

And then one day I realize that you were the one for me

I was so blind, but baby now I see

Chorus:

And I'll never let you go, no, no, no

I love you so

And I'll get on both my knees and I'll beg you please

Wouls you spend the rest of your life with me

Cause I'll never play

Want to let you grow, oh

And I'll never play, no, no, no ,no, no, no, no

I wish that I could turn back the hands of time

Cause if I wouldv'e knew your love was like this

Back then I wouldv'e made you mine, oh yeah

If I had to die a thousand times a day

I would do it for you, just to take

The pain that I have given you away

Cause I love you and I never want to

Chorus

Bridge:

I'm sorry (oh yes i am)

I'm sorry (I'm so sorry baby)

Chorus (1x)

Oooooooooooo Ooooooooooo

[Click Me!]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Nice job Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I wish I knew the tune too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

"All the Small Things" by Blink 182:

All the...small things

true care...truth brings

I'll take...one lift

your ride...best trip

always...I know

you'll be...at my show

watching, waiting...commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go

turn the lights off, carry me home

Na, na, na, na....

Late night, come home

work sucks, I know

she left me roses by the stairs

surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so, I will not go

turn the lights off, carry me home

Na, na, na, na....

Say it ain't so, I will not go

turn the lights off, carry me home

keep your head still, I'll be your thrill

the night will go on, my little windmill

Say it ain't so, I will not go

turn the lights off, carry me home

keep your head still, I'll be your thrill

the night will go on,

the night will go on,

my little windmill.

*bows*

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*cracks up and applauds* good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*walks up on stage, and grabs a mic*

So lately, I've been wonderin

Who will be there to take my place

When I'm gone, you'll need love

To light the shadows on your face

If a great wave should fall

It would fall upon us all

And between the sand and stone

Could you make it on your own

If I could, then I would

I'll go wherever you will go

Way up high or down low

I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out

The way to make it back someday

To watch you, to guide you

Through the darkest of your days

If a great wave should fall

It would fall upon us all

Well I hope there's someone out there

Who can bring me back to you

If I could, then I would

I'll go wherever you will go

Way up high or down low

I'll go wherever you will go

Runaway with my heart

Runaway with my hope

Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how

My life and love might still go on

In your heart and your mind

I'll stay with you for all of time

If I could, then I would

I'll go wherever you will go

Way up high or down low

I'll go wherever you will go

If I could turn back time

I'll go wherever you will go

If I could make you mine

I'll go wherever you will go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*claps* Bravo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

heh heh heh....*blushes and runs off the stage and out the door*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*jaw drops as she claps* Go Rogue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds* that was great Rogue!

We were talking about that song just today in Lit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

That's cool. I like that song. I was going to sing it some time soon but it looks like Rogue beat me to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*peeks in to see if it's safe*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragon's Fury

great job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Rogue that was just awesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.