Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Princess

Ok I'm bored I'm going to sing.

*sings The Middle by Jimmy Eat World*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*applaudes* never heard that before, but it's better than... *glares at Katie* Spear Britney...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's kind of a song about having confidence in yourself. It's my karoke song but i can't remember all the words to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Ha ha, hate when I forgot words to songs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I "sang" that song on here a lot of pages back... posted the lyrics I mean... so it's somewhere back there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Thanks Ana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*much as she hates Britney Spears, she sings "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It'll be ok Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Princess is right, you'll make it through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kay2562

:onfire: *grabs mic. and q's music... after loooong introduction starts singing*

I CAN BE YOUR HERO BAAAAAAAAABY

I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN

I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

That's not the beginning of the song. Trust me, it's my favorite song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kay2562

it wasn't ment to be the begining... i just started at the chorus b-cuz i don't know the very begiining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*Prods Katie* Oh ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I know I will guys. It just hurts is all. ana you of all people know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I know... but time heals all wounds. Remember that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

See Link, I told you so.

*Sings Endless Love*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

"Is There Life After Love?"

Shania Twain

Every road had a rainbow

And every wish had a star

Every tear had a shoulder to cry on

And every night had guitars

But every fool's a lonely fool

And such a fool am I

'Cause every night I think of you

And every night I die

Chorus:

Is there life after love?

Some things aren't certain

But some things I'm sure of

Like angels in heaven

And God up above

But is there life after love?

You gave me forgiveness

But you could not forget

No, I should never have told you

What I'll live to regret

The truth lies between us

And I can't take it back

No, it's too late for lyin' now

It's too late for that

(Repeat Chorus)

Here I am, there you are

We're so far apart

Let's pretend that I've never been

In his hands, in his heart

Can't we just start

All over again?

(Repeat Chorus)

Is there life after love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*claps*

That was great Ana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Crawling by Linkin Park...

crawling in my skin

these wounds they will not heal

fear is how I fall

confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

consuming/confusing

this lack of self-control I fear is never ending

controlling/I can't seem

to find myself again

my walls are closing in

(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt this way before

so insecure

crawling in my skin

these wounds they will not heal

fear is how I fall

confusing what is real

discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me

distracting/reacting

against my will I stand beside my own reflection

it's haunting how I can't seem...

to find myself again

my walls are closing in

(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt this way before

so insecure

crawling in my skin

these wounds they will not heal

fear is how I fall

confusing what is real

crawling in my skin

these wounds they will not heal

fear is how I fall

confusing confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

consuming/confusing what is real

this lack of self-control I fear is never ending

controlling/confusing what is real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds loudly*

That was an excellent choice Drake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Thank you Ana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*grins* Princess why do you have this uncanny ability to always be right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*thinks*

damn no songs on how i feel.... i'll blow on the the sax...

*plays her sax*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*sits back and enjoys MJade's music*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

considering my dad says i sound like a love-sick moose playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.