Princess 35 Posted October 20, 2002 Ok I'm bored I'm going to sing. *sings The Middle by Jimmy Eat World* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted October 20, 2002 *applaudes* never heard that before, but it's better than... *glares at Katie* Spear Britney... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 20, 2002 It's kind of a song about having confidence in yourself. It's my karoke song but i can't remember all the words to it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted October 20, 2002 Ha ha, hate when I forgot words to songs... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 21, 2002 I "sang" that song on here a lot of pages back... posted the lyrics I mean... so it's somewhere back there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted October 21, 2002 *much as she hates Britney Spears, she sings "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart...* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 21, 2002 It'll be ok Link. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 21, 2002 Princess is right, you'll make it through. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kay2562 0 Posted October 21, 2002 :onfire: *grabs mic. and q's music... after loooong introduction starts singing* I CAN BE YOUR HERO BAAAAAAAAABY I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAIN I WILL STAND BY YOU FOREVER... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 21, 2002 That's not the beginning of the song. Trust me, it's my favorite song. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kay2562 0 Posted October 21, 2002 it wasn't ment to be the begining... i just started at the chorus b-cuz i don't know the very begiining Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 21, 2002 *Prods Katie* Oh ok. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted October 21, 2002 I know I will guys. It just hurts is all. ana you of all people know that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 22, 2002 I know... but time heals all wounds. Remember that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 22, 2002 See Link, I told you so. *Sings Endless Love* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 22, 2002 "Is There Life After Love?" Shania Twain Every road had a rainbow And every wish had a star Every tear had a shoulder to cry on And every night had guitars But every fool's a lonely fool And such a fool am I 'Cause every night I think of you And every night I die Chorus: Is there life after love? Some things aren't certain But some things I'm sure of Like angels in heaven And God up above But is there life after love? You gave me forgiveness But you could not forget No, I should never have told you What I'll live to regret The truth lies between us And I can't take it back No, it's too late for lyin' now It's too late for that (Repeat Chorus) Here I am, there you are We're so far apart Let's pretend that I've never been In his hands, in his heart Can't we just start All over again? (Repeat Chorus) Is there life after love? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 22, 2002 *claps* That was great Ana. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 22, 2002 Crawling by Linkin Park... crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming/confusing this lack of self-control I fear is never ending controlling/I can't seem to find myself again my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before so insecure crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me distracting/reacting against my will I stand beside my own reflection it's haunting how I can't seem... to find myself again my walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before so insecure crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface consuming/confusing what is real this lack of self-control I fear is never ending controlling/confusing what is real Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 22, 2002 *Applauds loudly* That was an excellent choice Drake. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted October 22, 2002 *grins* Princess why do you have this uncanny ability to always be right? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 22, 2002 *thinks* damn no songs on how i feel.... i'll blow on the the sax... *plays her sax* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 22, 2002 *sits back and enjoys MJade's music* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Master MJade 0 Posted October 22, 2002 considering my dad says i sound like a love-sick moose playing Share this post Link to post Share on other sites