Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

ok *goes out to search for a song*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Here we go. Rock with a dance beat. It's by Saliva.

"Click Click Boom"

On those Saturdays, when kids go out and play, yo I was VP in my room I let the stereo blaze, wasn?t faded, not jaded, just a kid with a pad and pen and a big imagination. All this, I seek, I find I push the envelope to the line, make it, break it, take it, until I?m overrated.

Click, Click Boom. I?m coming down on the stereo, hear me on the radio, click, click boom. I?m coming down with the new style and you know it?s buck wild. Click, Click Boom I?m on the radio station touring round the nation, leaving the scene in devastation.

I can see it in my mind, I can see it in their eyes. It?s close enough to touch it now, but far away enough to die. Click, Click Boom. What the hell is wrong with me? My mom and dad weren?t perfect, but still you don?t hear no cryin ass bithin from me, like there seems to be on everybody?s CD so just sit back and relax and let me have your head for a minute, I can show you something in it, that has yet to be presented, oh yeah!

Repeat Chorus

Why have I clouded up my mind, why?s my mother always right, and will I make it? Fill the end or will I crawl away and die. Click, Click, Boom. Click, Click Boom. Click, Click Boom. Click, Click Boom. On those Saturday when kids go out and play yo I was VP in my room I let the stereo blaze on Saturdays when kids go out and play, I was VP in my room I let the stereo blaze its all inside of me, its all inside of me. It?s coming over me. It?s all inside of me, it?s all inside my head. Click, Click Boom I?m coming down on the stereo hear me on the radio. Click Click Boom I?m comin down with the new style you know it?s buck wild. Everybody, Everybody come on. Click Click Boom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Excellent! *Dances and sings*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*joins Ana in singing and dancing, passing her a pina coloda*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*sips Pina colada and enjoys herself*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*gets brave and dances on the tables*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

THE EVERLASTING

The gap that grows between our lives,

The gap our parents never had.

Stop those thoughts control your mind,

Replace the things that you despise.

Oh you're old I hear you say it doesn't mean that I don't care.

I don't believe in it anymore.

Pathetic acts for a worthless cause.

In the beginning, when we were winning,

When our smiles were genuine.

But now unforgiving the Everlasting, Everlasting.

The world is full of refugees,

They're just like you and just like me.

But as people we have a choice

To end the void with all its force.

So don't forget or don't pretend, it's all the same now in the end.

It was said in a different life:

Destroys my days and haunts my nights?

In the beginning, when we were winning, when our smiles were genuine. But now unforgiving the Everlasting, Everlasting.

In the beginning, when we were winning, when our smiles were genuine. But now unforgiving the Everlasting, Everlasting...

* walks out *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Well done beeurd, well done! *claps* Careful on that table Link....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*claps* good job Beeurd *looks at Furday* If I jump you gonna catch me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I guess not Link. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

nah we got on MSN. I certainly don't trust you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Sure I'll catch you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*walks in*

*grabs a drink*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Thanks Furday but I'll wait til you're on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*steps up to the microphone*

I'm singing this song in the light of my new found darkness...

It's ironically called Darkside by Crazy Town...

Dreamlands of danger

Darkside pleasures

Bad behavior

Dreamlands of danger

Darkside pleasures

At their best

(X2)

Punk rock, shell toes,

Horns and halos.

Wicked white wings and

And pointed tails.

Devil?s eyes and nine inch nails

Nocturnal renegades.

The eternal drug raid.

I go by the name of

Mr. Shifty switchblade.

Getting paid in the shade,

As lyrics ricochet,

Off the walls

From the ceiling to the floor,

Off the door

And down the hall.

I?m evil like Knievel

Kicking white trash.

Psycho cerebral, palsy, ballsy

Bad ass.

Dressed in black,

From the wrong side of the tracks.

Crazy Town.

Yo, we strike like deep impact.

((CHORUS))

Why can?t you see?

I cannot feel ?til you bring

Me down.

Dream lands of danger.

Darkside pleasures

Bad behavior.

Dream lands of danger.

Darkside pleasures

At their best.

My subconscience launches me

Into evil territory.

I?m surrounded by Voyeurs

And crack smoking lawyers.

No shame. Burnt lips,

Tripping on acid rain.

Legally insane, deranged,

Some people never change.

Why can?t you see?

I cannot feel ?til you bring

Me down.

Nasty na na, ha, ha

Darkside marijuana.

Fueled of the drama.

Drifting on the darkside.

I?m the black eye bomber.

Do what I do on a darkside

Rendezvous.

Raising hell, out the shell.

Of fantasies I never tell.

Dispersin? untamed perversion.

My bad brain?s working,

Circle jerking, rocking riddles,

Sex pistol, sexperts

Acting uncivil.

Why can?t you see?

I cannot feel ?til you bring

Me down.

*gets off the stage*

Thankyou...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

*claps*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

That was for you MJade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

how sweet...

*sings "You Light Up My Life"*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

*Walks up*

Papa Roach

She Loves Me Not

When I see her eyes

Look into my eyes

Then I realize that

She could see inside my head

So I close my eyes

Thinking that I could hide

Disassociate so I don't have to lose my head

This situation leads to agitation

Will she cut me off?

Will this be amputation?

I don't know if I care

I'm the jerk

Life's not fair

Fighting all the time

This is out of line

She loves me not

Do you realize I won't compromise

She loves me not

Over the past five years

I have shed my tears

I have drank my beers and watched my fears fly away

Until this day

She still swings my way

But it's sad to say sometimes

She says she loves me not

I hesitate

To tell her i hate

This relationship

I want out today

This is over

Line for line

Rhyme for rhyme

Sometimes we be fightin' all the goddamn time -it's making me sick

Relationship is getting ill

Piss drunk stupid

Mad

On the real

Could you feel what I feel

What's the deal girl

We're tearing up each other's world

We should be in harmony

Boy and girl

That is the promise we made

Back in the day

We told each other things wouldn't be this way

I think we should work this out

It's all right baby we can scream and shout

Life's not fair

I'm the jerk

She loves me not

*Leaves*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Applauds* That's a great song GI. I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Good job GI. Nice choice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

P Roach is just all that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kay2562

*looks around* *knows just how to scare everyone* okay... wut does a newbie do when she gets bored and wants to scare everyone... give up?

*gets up on stage* *puts on mic* *q's music*

Oops i did it again.... i played with your heart... got lost in the game.. o baby baby oops.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

No, not the evil Brittney Spears.

*Prods her many times*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*throws a head of lettuce at Katie* I'm going to tell Josh you did that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.