Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Drake

I knew that...I knew about it a while ago. Mostly because they showed it all over the TV when it was in Toronto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I've seen it three times... and have tickets to see it twice more... I have the soundtrack... do you get the picture that I like it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Yes...I see that. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Hush you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*shrugs* You asked...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*chuckles* Yeah Ana you walked right into that one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*shrugs* whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

*laughs* I started a cd racket at school. No one else in my grade has a working ripper (for corporate-made cds) so I burn cds for people.

I also started listening to older cds...like mid-90s stuff. some of its good. (*cough* korn *cough*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I have another song for you...

Ahem, ahem

P.O.D - Youth of the Nation:

Last day of the rest of my life

I wish I would?ve known

Cause I didn?t kiss my mama goodbye

I didn?t tell her that I loved her and how much I care

Or thank my pops for all the talks

And all the wisdom he shared

Unaware, I just did what I always do

Everyday, the same routine

Before I skate off to school

But who knew that this day wasn?t like the rest

Instead of taking a test

I took two to the chest

Call me blind, but I didn?t see it coming

Everybody was running

But I couldn?t hear nothing

Except gun blasts, it happened so fast

I don?t really know this kid

Even though I sit by him in class

Maybe this kid was reaching out for love

Or maybe for a moment

He forgot who he was

Or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged

Whatever it was

I know it?s because...

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

Little Suzy, she was only twelve

She was given the world

With every chance to excel

Hang with the boys and hear the stories they tell

She might act kind of proud

But no respect for herself

She finds love in all the wrong places

The same situations

Just different faces

Changed up her pace since her daddy left her

Too bad he never told her

She deserved much better

Johnny boy always played the fool

He broke all the rules

So you would think he was cool

He was never really one of the guys

No matter how hard he tried

Often thought of suicide

It?s kind of hard when you ain?t got no friends

He put his life to an end

They might remember him then

You cross the line and there?s no turning back

Told the world how he felt

With the sound of a gat

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

Who?s to blame for the lives that tragedies claim

No matter what you say

It don?t take away the pain

That I feel inside, I?m tired of all the lies

Don?t nobody know why

It?s the blind leading the blind

I guess that?s the way the story goes

Will it ever make sense

Somebody?s got to know

There?s got to be more to life than this

There?s got to be more to everything

I thought exists

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

We are, We are, the youth of the nation

Thank you, thank you.

*sits down*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Pretty Fly (for a white guy)

You know it's kind of hard

Just to get along today

Our subject isn't cool

But he fakes it anyway

He may not have a clue

And he may not have style

But everything he lacks

Well he makes up in denial

So don't debate, a player straight

You know he really doesn't get it anyway

He's gonna play the field, and keep it real

For you no way, for you no way

So if you don't rate, just overcompensate

At least you'll know you can always go on Ricki Lake

The world needs wannabe's

So do that brand new thing

He needs some cool tunes

Not just any will suffice

But they didn't have Ice Cube

So he bought Vanilla Ice

Now cruising in his Pinto, he sees homies as he pass

But if he looks twice

They're gonna kick his lily ass

Now he's getting a tattoo

He's gettin' ink done

He asked for a '13', but they drew a '31'

Friends say he's trying too hard

And he's not quite hip

But in his own mind

He's the dopest trip

So don't debate, a player straight

You know he really doesn't get it anyway

He's gonna play the field, and keep it real

For you no way, for you no way

So if you don't rate, just overcompensate

At least you'll know you can always go on Ricki Lake

The world needs wannabe's

The world loves wannabe's

So let's get some more wannabe's

And do that brand new thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tahiriveila

i'm in a sing-songy mood, so i think i'll fix that and sing a song.... :)

"Remember Me" ~ Hoobastank

I stand here face to face

With someone that

I used to know

He used to

Look at me and laugh

But now he claims

That he's known me

For so very long

But I remember being no one

I wanted to be just like you

So perfect, so untouchable

Now you want me to be with you

Someone who used to have it all

Do you remember now

You acted like

You never noticed me

Forget it

'Cause the gone has come around

And you're not allowed

To be a part of me

Did you know me?

Or were you too preoccupied

With playing king in

Your small kingdom

And now the real world

Has stripped you of your royalty

And from your kingdom

You're evicted

I wanted to be just like you

So perfect, so untouchable

Now you want me to be with you

Someone who used to have it all

Do you remember now

You acted like

You never noticed me

Forget it

'Cause the gone has come around

You're not allowed

To be a part of me

Part of me

Part of me

Part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

You're never going

To be a part of me

Do you remember now

You acted like

You never noticed me

Forget it

'Cause the gone has come around

You're not allowed

To be a part of me

Part of me

Part of me

Part of me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

That was great! *applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Well done. Just glad you didn't disgrace Hoobastank :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*claps* Very nice...both of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*chuckles* Always the gentleman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*sings Bailamos as she dances onstage*

Tonight we dance

I lay my life in your hands

We take the floor

Nothing is forbidden anymore

Don`t let the world in outside

Don`t let a moment go by

Nothing can stop us tonight

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over

Bailamos, te quiero amor mio

Bailamos wanna live this night forever

Bailamos te quiero amor mio te quiero

Tonight I`m yours

We can make it happen,

I`m so sure

Now I`m letting go

There is something

I think you should know

I won`t be leaving your side

We`re gonna dance through the night

I wanna reach for the stars

Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over

Bailamos, te quiero amor mio

Bailamos wanna live this night forever

Bailamos te quiero amor mio te quiero

Tonight we dance

Like no tomorrow

If you will stay with me

Te quiero mi amor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Claps* Love that song girl! You do it justice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*plays it again and grabs Ana's hand, pulling her onstage* Dance with me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Lets the rythm take her over and dances*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*keeps dancing with Ana as the song ends* Mariah Carey? Wanna do a duet with me?

"Always Be My Baby"

We were as one, babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting

That you would always be mine

Now you want to be free

So I'll let you fly

'Cause I know in my heart, babe

Our love will never die

No

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

(Do do doop)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

(Do do doop dum)

(Do do doop do doop da dum)

I ain't gonna cry, no

And I won't beg you to stay

If you're determined to leave boy

I will not stand in your way

But inevitably, you'll be back again

'Cause you know in your heart, babe

Our love will never end

No

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

I know that you'll be back, boy

When your days and your nights get a little bit colder

I know that you'll be right back, baby

Oh baby, believe me

It's only a matter of time

Time

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy, don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Sings and dances in unison with her*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*smiles and realizes she's having a good time* It's been a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Smiles as she dances and sings* Music makes everything seem better somehow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*finishes song and looks at Ana, a huge grin on her face* that was fun! wanna do another? Give me a song and I'll go find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*Grins* Sure! Any song will do though... as long as it's one I can dance to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.