Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Link

Ana has a career in singing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Or more likely, performing in musicals. Most of the stuff I sing here is from either Mamma Mia or Rent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

oh god they found the karoke again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Damn it Mjade. If you don't like it don't come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

:bad-words: hey i was kidding i just forgot the smilie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

At least we have a thread for it now... so we don't break into song on all the other threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master MJade

true that is good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*grins and points* The restrooms are over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

"One Song Glory"

One song

Glory

One song

Before I go

Glory

One song to leave behind

Find one song

One last refrain

Glory

From the pretty boy front man

Who wasted opportunity

One song

He had the world at his feet

Glory

In the eyes of a young girl

A young girl

Find Glory

Beyond the cheap colored lights

One song

Before the sun sets

Glory- on another empty life

Time flies- time dies

Glory- one blaze of glory

One blaze of glory- glory

Find

Glory

In a song that rings true

Truth like a blazing fire

And eternal flame

Find

One song

A song about love

Glory

From the soul of a young man

A young man

Find

The one song

Before the virus takes hold

Glory

Like a sunset

One song

To redeem this empty life

Time flies

And then- no need to endure anymore

Time dies.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

heh. Ok, once more

Beautiful Day (U2)

the heart is a bloom

shoots up through the stony ground

but there's no room

no space to rent in this town

you're out of luck

and the reason that you had to care

the traffic is stuck

and you're not moving anywhere

you thought you'd found a friend

to take you out of this place

someone you can lend a hand

in return for grace

it's a beautiful day

the sky falls you feel like

it's a beautiful day

don't let it get away

you're on the road

but you've got no destination

you're in the mud

in a maze of her imagination

you love this town

even if that doesn't ring true

you've been all over

and it's been all over you

it's a beautiful day

don't let it get

it's a beautiful day

oooh

touch me

take me to that other place

teach me, love

i know i'm not a hopeless case

see the world in green and blue

see china right in front of you

see the canyons broken by cloud

see the tuna fleets clearing the sea out

see the bedouin fires at night

see the oilfields at first light and

see the bird with a leaf in her mouth

after the flood all the colors came out

(day)

it was a beautiful day

don't let it get away

beautiful da-ay

touch me

take me to that other place

re-each me

i know i'm not a hopeless case

what you don't have you don't need it now

what you don't know you can feel somehow

what you don't have you don't need it now

don't need it no-ow

was a beautiful day....

There we go, one of my favs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

and for you, too *claps*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

nicely done you two!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Thanks Link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Alright, how about Green Day?

As I stepped to the edge on the shadow of a doubt

With my conscience beating

Like the pulse of a drum that hammers on and on

'Til I reach the break of day

When the sun beats down on the halfway house

Has my conscience beating

The sound in my ear

The will to preserve as I reach the Break of day

When you lost all hope and excuses

And the Cheapskates and the losers

Nothing's left to cling on to

You gotta hold on

Hold on to yourself

A cry of hope (hey)

A plea for peace

And my conscience beating

It's not what I want for it's all that I need

To reach the break of day

So I run to the edge on the shadow of a doubt

With my conscience bleeding

Here lies the truth the lost treasures of my youth

As I hold on to the break of day

When you lost all hope and excuses

And the cheapskates and the losers

Nothing's left to cling on to

You gotta hold on

Hold on to yourself

When you lost all hope and excuses

And the cheapskates and the losers

Nothing's left to cling on to

You gotta hold on

Gotta hold on

Hold on

Hold on to yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*bows* Thank you!

Well, while I'm up here... any requests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starstripe

cheers. Ok, again

(you can tell I need a new hobby)

When I Look At The World (U2)

when you look at the world

what is it that you see?

people find all kinds of thing

that bring them to thier knees

i see an expression

so clear and so true

that it changes the atmosphere

when you walk in the room

so i try to be like you

try to feel it like you do

but without you it's no use

i can't see what you see

when i look at the world

when the night is someone elses

and you're trying to get some sleep

when your thoughts are too expensive

to ever want to keep

when there's all kinds of chaos

and everyone is walking lame

you don't even blink now, do you

or even look away

so i try to be like you

try to feel it like you do

but without you it's no use

i can't see what you see

when i look at the world

i can't wait any longer

i can't wait till i'm stronger

can't wait any longer

to see what you see

when i look at the world

i'm in the waiting room

can't see for the smoke

i think of you and your holy book

while the rest of us choke

tell me, tell me, what do you see?

tell me, tell me, what's wrong with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

NO SUCH THING

By John Mayer

"Welcome to the real world", she said to me

Condescendingly

Take a seat

Take your life

Plot it out in black and white

Well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings

And the drama queens

I'd like to think the best of me

Is still hiding

Up my sleeve

They love to tell you

Stay inside the lines

But something's better

On the other side

I wanna run through the halls of my high school

I wanna scream at the

Top of my lungs

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world

Just a lie you've got to rise above

So the good boys and girls take the so called right track

Faded white hats

Grabbing credits

Maybe transfers

They read all the books but they can't find the answers

And all of our parents

They're getting older

I wonder if they've wished for anything better

While in their memories

Tiny tragedies

They love to tell you

Stay inside the lines

But something's better

On the other side

I wanna run through the halls of my high school

I wanna scream at the

Top of my lungs

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world

Just a lie you got to rise above

I am invincible

As long as I'm alive

I wanna run through the halls of my high school

I wanna scream at the

Top of my lungs

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world

Just a lie you've got to rise above

I just can't wait til my 10 year reunion

I'm gonna bust down the double doors

And when I stand on these tables before you

You will know what all this time was for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*applauds* love that song!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Yup, great song...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I agree..and since I've graduated, I could run screaming through the halls of my highschool and not get into trouble for it. Of course, it helps that there's no one there at the moment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

LOL!!!!!!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.