Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 Their songs mean a lot to me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted July 28, 2002 *Mutters something about "Stupid boy bands" and walks out* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tahiri Veila Solo69 0 Posted July 28, 2002 *sings "Hong Kong Flooie"by Sublime* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 I don't like boy bands either but those words in the 98 degrees songs havea lot of meaning pod... you'd have to have know me for a while to understand... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tahiri Veila Solo69 0 Posted July 28, 2002 I understand you. Why is my thingie say I am offline and I am ONLINE? Computers these days, sheesh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 *smiles gratefully at her padawan* thank you... I don't know why it says that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 98degrees aren't really a boyband..they sing good stuff.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 this one's for you, link :wink: One day shy of eight years old, and Grandma passed away I was a broken-hearted little boy blowing out that birthday cake How I cried when the sky let go with a cold and lonesome rain Momma smiled, said "Don't be sad, Son, Granma's watching you today 'Cause there's holes in the floor of heaven, and her tears are pouring down That's how you know she's watching, wishing she could be around Sometimes if you're lonely, just remember she can see There's holes in the floor of heaven and she's watching over you and me" Seasons come and seasons go, nothing stays the same I grew up, fell in love, met a girl who took my name Year by year, I made a life in the sleepy little town I thought we'd grow old together, Lord, I sure do miss her now But there's holes in the floor of heaven, and her tears are pouring down That's how I know she's watching, wishing she could be around Sometimes when I'm lonely, I remember she can see There's holes in the floor of heaven and she's watching over you and me Well my little girl's twenty-three, I walk her down the aisle It's a shame her mom can't be here now, to see her lovely smile I throw the rice, I catch her eye as the rain starts coming down She takes my hand, says "Daddy, don't be sad, 'cause I know Momma's watching now And there's holes in the floor of heaven, and her tears are pouring down That's how you know she's watching, wishing she could be around Sometimes when I'm lonely, I remember she can see Yes, there's holes in the floor of heaven and she's watching over you and me Watching over you and me Watching over you and me.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 *smiles through tears and hugs Gav* Thanks.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 no worries *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 *feels awkward* umm..thanks.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 *chuckles at him* It's ok. so anyways, I feel like singing now. *sings* When I'm lost in the rain, In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way And when I'm scared, losing ground When my world is going crazy You can turn it all around and when I'm down you're there Pushing me to the top You're always there, giving me all you've got Chorus: For a shield from the storm For a friend For a love to keep me safe and warm I turn to you For the strength to be strong For the will to carry on For everything you do For everything that's true I turn to you When I lose the will to win I just reach for you And I can reach the sky again I can do anything 'Cause your love is so amazing 'Cause your love inspires me And when I need a friend You're always on my side Giving me faith, taking me through the night Chorus For the arms to be my shelter Through all the rain For truth that will never change For someone to lean on For a heart I can rely on through anything For the one who I can run to... Chorus Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 nice *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 *smiles* thanks. that song is really pretty Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 If I had to live my life without you near me, the days would only empty, and that could seem so long And you I see forever oh so claerly, I might have been in love before, but it never felt this strong Our dreams are young and we both know, they'll take us where we want to go Hold me now, touch me now, I don't wanna live without you Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you You want me to change my world I'll do but nothing's gonna change my love for you If the world ahead is not so easy, our love will lead a way for us, like the guiding star I'll be there for you if you should need me, you don't have to change a thing, I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the view, I'll help you see forever true Hold me now, touch me now, I don't wanna live without you Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you You want me to change my world I'll do but nothing's gonna change my love for you Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you One thing you can be sure of, I'll never ask for more than your love Nothing's gonna change my love for you, you oughta know by now how much I love you You want me to change my world I'll do but nothing's gonna change my love for you and so on.. *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 Everytime our eyes meet, This feelin' inside me, Is almost more than I can take, Baby when you touch me, I can feel how much you love me, And it just blows me away, I've never been this close to anyone or anything, I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams, I don't know how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you, It just keeps gettin' better, I want to spend the rest of my life, With you by my side, forever and ever, Every little thing that you do, Baby I'm amazed by you. The smell of your skin, The taste of your kiss, The way you whisper in the dark, Your hair all around me, Baby you surround me, You touch every place in my heart, You know it feels like the first time, Everytime, I want to spend the whole night in your eyes, I don't know how you do what you do I'm so in love with you, It just keeps gettin' better, I want to spend the rest of my life, With you by my side, forever and ever, Every little thing that you do, Baby I'm amazed by you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 omg!! i love that song!! (the lonestar one, not the crap trademark cover) *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 28, 2002 yeah I like Don't Let's Talk About Lisa too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 alrighty then..next up we have a dedication from Link to Hal..*grin* enjoy! :wink: Can this be true, tell me can this be real How can I put into words what I feel My life was complete, I thought I was whole Why do I feel like I'm losing control Never thought that love could feel like this And you've changed my world with just one kiss How can it be you're right here with me There's an angel, it's a miracle Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep When I look into your eyes I know that it's true God must have spent a little more time on you In all of creation, all things great and small You are the one that surpasses them all More precious than any diamond or pearl They broke the mold when you came in this world And I'm trying hard to figure out Just how I ever did without The warmth of your smile, the heart of a child That's deep inside, leaves me purified Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep When I look into your eyes I know that it's true God must have spent a little more time on you Never thought that love could feel like this And you've changed my world with just one kiss How can it be you're right here with me There's an angel, it's a miracle Your love is like a river, peaceful and deep Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep When I look into your eyes I know that it's true God must have spent a little more time.. on you.. A little more time.. on you.. Limited time offer: PM me with your dedications *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gav: Gone for good. 0 Posted July 28, 2002 no worries :wink: *sip* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted July 29, 2002 And here's to L1... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted July 29, 2002 *shrugs* she isn't on here, so it doesn't count... 8) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites