Ender 8 Posted April 14, 2005 Whatever by Oasis I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want I'm free to say whatever I Whatever I like If it's wrong or right it's alright Always seems to me You only see what people want you to see How long's it gonna be Before we get on the bus And cause no fuss Get a grip on yourself It don't cost much Free to say whatever you Whatever you say If it comes my way it's alright You're free to be wherever you Wherever you please You can shoot the breeze if you want It always seems to me You only see what people want you to see How long's it gonna be Before we get on the bus And cause no fuss Get a grip on yourself It don't cost much I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want Here in my mind You know you might find Something that you You thought you once knew But now it's all gone And you know it's no fun And I know it's no fun Yeah I know it's no fun I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want I'm free to be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want Whatever you do Whatever you say Yeah I know it's alright Whatever you do Whatever you say Yeah I know it's alright Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 14, 2005 For the record, I love the Backstreet Boys... *hides CD's* Liz Phair What Can't I Get a load of me, Get a load of you, Walking down the street And I hardly know you It's just like we were meant to be Holding hands with you, When we're out at night, Got a girlfriend You say it isn't right, And I've got someone waiting too. The problem is, this is just the beginning We're already wet and we're gonna go swimming Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you Its inevitable... it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it So tell me... Why can't I breathe whenever i think about you Isn't this the best part of breaking up Finding someone else you can't get enough of Someone who wants to be with you too Its an itch we know we are gonna scratch Gonna take a while for this egg to hatch But wouldn't it be beautiful? Here we go we are at the beginning we haven't f***** yet, but my head's spinning Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it So tell me Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you I'd love for you to make me wonder Where it's goin' I'd love for you to pull me under Somethin's growin' For this that we can control Baby I am dyin' Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you Why can't I speak whenever talk about you Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it So tell me Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you whenever i think about you (x4) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 14, 2005 also for the record, i like BSB's new song. and this one: Insatiable Darren Hayes When the moonlight crawls along the street Chasing away the summer heat Footsteps outside somewhere below The world revolves, I let it go We build our church above the street We practice love between these sheets The candy sweetness scent of you It bathes my skin, I'm stained in you And all I can do is hold you There's a racing within my heart And I am barely touching you Turn the lights down low Take it off, let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me on, never stop Wanna taste every drop My love for you Insatiable The moonlight plays upon your skin A kiss that lingers takes me in I fall asleep inside of you There are no words, there's only truth Breathe in breathe out, there is no sound We move together up and down We levitate, our bodies soar Our feet don't even touch the floor But nobody knows you like I do This world it don't understand That I grow stronger in your hands Turn the lights down low Take it off, let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me on, never stop Wanna taste every drop My love for you Insatiable Turn the lights down low Take it off, let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me on, never stop Wanna taste every drop My love for you Insatiable, baby We never sleep, we're always holding hands Kissing for hours, talking and making plans I feel like a better man, just being in the same room We never sleep, there's just so much to do So much to say, can't close my eyes When I'm with you Insatiable The way I'm loving you Turn the lights down low Take it off, let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me on, never stop Wanna taste every drop My love for you Insatiable Turn the lights down low Take it off, let me show My love for you Insatiable Turn me on, never stop Wanna taste every drop My love for you Insatiable, baby When I look in your eyes... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 14, 2005 I also like Incomplete. But I don't think that it even sounds anything like them, it's a more mature sound Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 14, 2005 (edited) For the record, I love the Backstreet Boys... *hides CD's* me too...*ducks from impending pain* When You Tell Me That You Love Me Diana Ross (not the singers of American Idol...tho they did a very nice version) I wanna call the stars Down from the sky I wanna live a day That never dies I wanna change the world Only for you All the impossible I wanna do I wanna hold you close Under the rain I wanna kiss your smile And feel the pain I know what's beautiful Looking at you In a world of lies You are the truth And baby Everytime you touch me I become a hero I'll make you safe No matter where you are And bring you Everything you ask for Nothing is above me I'm shining like a candle in the dark When you tell me that you love me I wanna make you see Just what i was Show you the loneliness And what it does You walked into my life Edited March 26, 2007 by Sassy Fairy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 14, 2005 From the new album Never Gone... Backstreet Boys Incomplete Empty spaces fill me up with holes Distant faces with no place left to go Without you within me I can't find no rest Where I'm going is anybody's guess I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete Voices tell me I should carry on But I am swimming in an ocean all alone Baby, my baby It's written on your face You still wonder if we made a big mistake I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go I don't wanna make you face this world alone I wanna let you go (alone) I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete Incomplete Beautiful Woman Oh no no baby, yeah How can I begin to Tell you what you do to Me every time I hear ya More willing to wanna see ya I know that there's no use in Tryin to explain the confusion But still I'm not complaining Bout my situation Let's not talk about a Possible ending The very first time that I Was lookin to be your fella I found my inspiration Hiding in your expression So I put myself on forward For your consideration Let's not talk about a possible ending Let's not think about it every day And I know I'm so In love With you I'm finding it harder and harder to breath Every time I'm near A beautiful woman And so we put the top down To take you drivin downtown I guess we'll know just what to do When you're lookin to fool around It's too late to stop me I know we're gonna get down Let's not talk about a possible ending Let's not think about it every day And I know I'm so In love With you I'm finding it harder and harder to breath Every time I'm near A beautiful woman A beautiful woman Beautiful woman Beautiful woman B is for beautiful as the sunshine E tells me everything is feelin alright A goes to U and me swingin it down T is two I want you You've got me actin like a fool Let's not talk about a possible ending Let's not think about it every day And I know I'm so In love With you I'm finding it harder and harder to breath Every time I'm near A beautiful woman Climbing the Walls Close your eyes, make a wish This could last forever If only you could stay with me, now So, tell me what it is that keeps us from each other, now Yeah, its coming to get me You're under my skin No, I can't ever let you go You're a part of me, now Caught by the taste of your kiss And I don't wanna know the reason why I can't stay forever like this Now, I'm climbing the walls cause I miss you Take my hand, take my life Just don't take forever And let me feel your pain kept inside There's gotta be a way you and I together, now Yeah, it's coming to get me You're under my skin No, I can't ever let you go You're a part of me, now Caught by the taste of your kiss And I don't wanna know the reason why I can't stay forever like this Now, I'm climbing the walls cause I miss you It's an illusion how can I feel this way (If I can't have you) It's an illusion nothing is real this way (If I can't have you) No, I can't let you go You're a part of me, now Caught by the taste of your kiss And I don't want to know The reason why I can't stay forever like this Now, I'm climbing the walls cause I miss you I can't let you go no And I don't wanna know the reason why I can't stay forever like this Now, I'm climbing the walls cause I miss you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted April 14, 2005 And now, the new single from Oasis, the incredible British rock band that can kick the crap out of anything the Backstreet Boys could ever do.... Ladies and gentlemen, I give you LYLA. Calling all the stars to fall And catch the silver sunlight in your hands Come for me, set me free Lift me up and take me where I stand She believes in everything And everyone and you and yours and mine I waited for a thousand years For you to come and blow me out my mind Hey Lyla The star's about to fall So what d'you say Lyla The world around us makes me feel so small Lyla If you can't hear me call, then I can't say Lyla Heaven help you catch me if I fall She's the queen of all I've seen And every song and city far and near Heaven help my mademoiselle She rings the bell for all the world to hear Hey Lyla The star's about to fall So what d'you say Lyla The world around us makes me feel so small Lyla If you can't hear me call, then I can't say Lyla Heaven help you catch me if I fall Hey Lyla The star's about to fall So what d'you say Lyla The world around us makes me feel so small Lyla If you can't hear me call, then I can't say Lyla Heaven help you catch me when I fall Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 15, 2005 And now something from the totally awesome guy whose concert I'll be going to in May... Gavin Degraw Chariot Staring at a maple leaf Leaning on the mother tree I said to myself we all lost touch Your favorite fruit is chocolate covered cherries and seedless watermelon. Ohhhh, nothing from the groung is good enough Body rise, Look what's over me Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength Remember seeking moons rebirth Rains made mirrors of the earth The sun was just yellow energy There is a living promised land Even over fields of sand Seasons filled my mind and covered me Bring it back More than a memory Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength You'll be my vacation away from this place You know what I want Holding that cup It's pouring over the sides You make me want to spread my arms and fly Oh Chariot your golden waves are walking down upon this face Oh Chariot I'm singing out loud To guide me give me your strength Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 15, 2005 And opening for Mr Degraw are Aslyn and Michael Tolcher. So I decided to check them out....and I picked one song from each. Aslyn Just Enough I think I heard you say it Correct me if I'm wrong After the fact you're love ain't all gone Wish I had a tape recorder To lay down all the mess It seems you forgot the manner you left How I cried for you baby Saying freaky don't leave me Sounds cruel and crazy But I'm gonna enjoy this cuz I like to believe that you see that you need me so bad I'll backwash you you're dirty spoon You've been there so find the stub And here's a band-aid brand new For the bruises on your begging knees You turned around and the time I found Was just enough for me Excuses are your "I'm sorry" To go over and under and through The wood to see without me you're no good Funny how 4 weeks ago Could not spare to throw me a bone Won't hear me complain how the roles have turned So carry on baby Tell me how you need me Sounds cruel and crazy But I'm gonna milk this cuz I like to believe that you see that you need me so bad I'll backwash you you're dirty spoon You've been there so find the stub And here's a band-aid brand new For the bruises on your begging knees You turned around and the time I found Was just enough for me Now conversation with you, I won't run Cuz how it came around is so much fun So much fun I like to believe that you see that you need me so bad I'll backwash you you're dirty spoon You've been there so find the stub And here's a band-aid brand new For the bruises on your begging knees You turned around and the time I found Was just enough You turned around and the time I found Was just enough You turned around and the time I found Was just enough for me Michael Tolcher Waiting There's anger far behind the things That surface on your mind And bring your spirits down Because of all that comes before the rise and fall It's easier to hold your ground Your steady ground Discovering that over time All the could-of-been's They blow your mind and speak to you And the voice you hear will stay with you Beneath the things you say and do So, let it out Let it out And they're waiting For something to change into something worth waiting for And they're waiting for something to change into something Worth waiting for There's anger far behind the things That surface one your mind And bring your spirits down, down, down, down, down, down Because of all that comes before the rise and fall Just hold your ground And let it out Somewhere off in the distance, On the other side of your resistance Lies, a peacefull existence It waits What a difference it makes Without boundaries, no limits, no maximum reach No guidelines to follow One promise to each his own Individual A self-destinatio A wide-open journey on a path to Creation Your life Is happening now And they're waiting And they're waiting And they're waiting And they're waiting Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 15, 2005 my song Artist: John Denver Album: Greatest Country Hits Title: Thank God I'm A Country Boy Well life on the farm is kinda laid back Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack It's early to rise, early in the sack Thank god i'm a country boy Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm My days are all filled with an easy country charm Thank god i'm a country boy Well i got me a fine girl i got me a fiddle When the sun's comin' up i got cakes on the griddle Life ain't nothin' but a funy funny riddle Thank god i'm a country boy When the work's all done and the sun's settlin' low I pull out my fiddle and i rosin up the bow The kids are asleep so i keep it kinda low Thank god i'm a country boy I'd play ??sally goodin'?? all day if i could But the lord and my wife wouldn't take it very good So i fiddle when i could, work when i should Thank god i'm a country boy Well i got me a fine girl i got me a fiddle When the sun's comin' up i got cakes on the griddle Life ain't nothin' but a funy funny riddle Thank god i'm a country boy Well i wouldn't trade my life for diamonds and jewels I never was one of them money hungry fools Iid rather have my fiddle and my farmin' tools Thank god i'm a country boy Yeah, city folk drivin' in a black limousine A lotta sad people thinkin' that's mighty keen Son, let me tell ya now exactly what i mean Thank god i'm a country boy Well i got me a fine girl i got me a fiddle When the sun's comin' up i got cakes on the griddle Life ain't nothin' but a funy funny riddle Thank god i'm a country boy Well, my fiddle was my daddy's till the day he died And he took me by the hand and held me close to his side Said, ??live a good life and play my fiddle with pride And thank god you're a country boy My daddy taught me young how to hunt and how to whittle Taught me how to work and play a tune on the fiddle Taught me how to love and how to give just a little Thank god i'm a country boy Well i got me a fine girl i got me a fiddle When the sun's comin' up i got cakes on the griddle Life ain't nothin' but a funy funny riddle Thank god i'm a country boy Thank god i'm a country boy Words and music by john martin sommers Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 16, 2005 hmm...this sounds like something i wrote once... Mariah Carey~We Belong Together I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so I should have held on tight I never should've let you go I did nothing I was stupid I was foolish I was lying to myself I could not fathom that I would ever Be without your love Never imagined I'd be Sitting here beside myself Cuz' I didn't know you Cuz' I didn't know me But I thought I knew everything I never felt.. The feeling that I'm feeling now Now that I don't hear your voice Or even touch or even kiss your lips Cause I don't have a choice What I wouldn't give To have you lying by my side We belong together When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please come back We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place Baby nobody better We belong together I can't sleep at night When you're all on my mind Bobby Womack's on the radio Singing to me 'If you think you're lonely now' Wait a minute This is too deep, too deep I gotta change the station So I turn the dial Trying to catch a break And then I hear Babyface I only think of you And it's breaking my heart I'm trying to keep it together But I'm falling apart I'm feeling all out of my element I'm throwing things Crying Trying to figure out Where the hell I went wrong The pain reflected in this song Ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside I need you Need you back in my life baby When you left I lost a part of me It's still so hard to believe Come back baby please We belong together Who else am I gonna lean on When times get rough Who's gonna talk to me Till the sun comes up Who's gonna take your place There ain't nobody else We belong together Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 17, 2005 Baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven. Oh, thinking about all our younger years, There was only you and me, We were young and wild and free. Now nothing can take you away from me. We?ve been down that road before, But that's over now. You keep me coming back for more. Baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven. And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven. Now, nothing could change what you mean to me. There's a lot that I could say But just hold me now, Cause our love will light the way. Baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms I'm finding it hard to believe We're in heaven. And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven. Now our dreams are coming true. Through the good times and the bad I'll be standing there by you. (We?re in heaven.) And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted April 17, 2005 Whiskey Lullaby:Brad Paisley feat. Alison Krauss She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind Until the night He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger And finally drank away her memory Life is short but this time it was bigger Than the strength he had to get up off his knees We found him with his face down in the pillow With a note that said I'll love her till I die And when we buried him beneath the willow The angels sang a whiskey lullaby La la la la la la, la la la la la la la The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath She finally drank her pain away a little at a time But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind Until the night She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger And finally drank away his memory Life is short but this time it was bigger Than the strength she had to get up off her knees We found her with her face down in the pillow Clinging to his picture for dear life We laid her next to him beneath the willow While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby La la la la la la, la la la la la la la Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 18, 2005 ^ OOOH! good one! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 18, 2005 Me and Bobby McGee Janis Joplin Busted flat in baton rouge, headin? for the trains, Feelin? nearly faded as my jeans. Bobby thumbed a diesel down just before it rained, Took us all the way to new orleans. Took my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana And was blowin? sad while bobby sang the blues, With them windshield wipers slappin? time and Bobby clappin? hands we finally sang up every song That driver knew. Freedom?s just another word for nothin? left to lose, And nothin? ain?t worth nothin? but it?s free, Feelin? good was easy, lord, when bobby sang the blues, And buddy, that was good enough for me, Good enough for me and my bobby mcgee. From the coalmines of kentucky to the california sun, Bobby shared the secrets of my soul, Standin? right beside me through everythin? I done, And every night she kept me from the cold. The somewhere near salinas, lord, I let her slip away, She was lookin? for the love I hope she?ll find, Well I?d trade all my tomorrows for a single yesterday, Holdin? bobby?s body close to mine. Freedom?s just another word for nothin? left to lose, And nothin? left was all she left to me, Feelin? good was easy, lord, when bobby sang the blues, And buddy, that was good enough for me. Good enough for me and bobby mcgee. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 22, 2005 Ron was playing it at work...and it's really catchy. :-p Tom Jones She's a Lady Well, she's all you'd ever want She's the kind I like to flaunt and take to dinner But she always knows her place She's got style, she's got grace--she's a winner She's a lady Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady Talkin' about that little lady And the lady is mine Well, she's never in the way Always something nice to say, and what a blessin' I can leave her on her own Knowin' she's OK alone and there's no messin' She's a lady Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady Talkin' about that little lady And the lady is mine Well, she never asks very much And I don't refuse her Always treat her with respect I never would abuse her What she's got is hard to find And I don't want to lose her Help me build a mountain From a little pile of clay, hey hey hey Well, she knows what I'm about She can take what I dish out, and that's not easy But she knows me through and through And she knows just what to do and how to please me She's a lady Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady Talkin' about that little lady And the lady is mine Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a lady Oh, whoa, whoa, she's a lady Talkin' about that little lady And the lady is mine Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 22, 2005 *headbangs a la SNL skit with Will Farrell and Chris Kattan* Haddaway What is Love? What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Oh I don't know Why you're not fair I give you my love But you don't care So what is right And what is wrong Give me a sign What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more Oh I don't know What can I do What else can I say It's up to you I know we're one Just me and you I can't go on What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more I want no other No other love This is your life our time When we are together I need you forever Is it love What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more What is love Baby don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 22, 2005 Hootie And The Blowfish Only Wanna Be With You You and me We come from different worlds You like to laugh at me When I look at other girls Sometimes you're crazy And you wonder why I'm such a baby Cause the Dolphins make me cry [Chorus:] Well there's nothing I can do I only wanna be with you You can call me your fool Only wanna be with you Put on a little Dylan sitting on a fence I say that line is great You ask me what I meant by "Said I shot a man named Gray Took his wife to Italy She inherited a million bucks And when she died it came to me I can't help it if I'm lucky" Only wanna be with you Ain't Bobby so cool Only wanna be with you [solo] Yeah I'm tangled up in blue Only wanna be with you You can call me your fool Only wanna be with you Sometimes I wonder If it will ever end You get so mad at me When I go out with my friends Sometimes you're crazy And you wonder why I'm such a baby yeah The Dolphins make me cry Well there's nothing I can do Only wanna be with you You can call me your fool Only wanna be with you Yeah I'm tangled up in blue Only wanna be with you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 22, 2005 *sighs* Lifehouse You and Me I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time Cause it's you and me and all of the people With nothing to do Nothing to lose And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you All of the things that I want to say Just aren't coming out right I'm tripping inwards You got my head spinning I don't know where to go from here Cause it's you and me and all of the people With nothing to do Nothing to prove And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you There's something about you now I can't quite figure out Everything she does is beautiful Everything she does is right You and me and all of the people With nothing to do Nothing to lose And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you You and me and all of the people With nothing to do Nothing to prove And it's you and me and all of the people And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you What day is it And in what month This clock never seemed so alive Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 23, 2005 John Waite When I see you smile Sometimes I wonder If I'd ever make it through Through this world without having in you I just wouldn't have a clue Cause sometimes it seems Like this world's closing in on me And there's no way of breaking free And then I see you reach for me Sometimes I wanna give up Wanna give in I wanna quit the fight And then I see you baby And everything's alright Everything's alright When I see you smile I can face the world Oh you know I can do anything When I see you smile I see a ray of light Oh I see it shining right through the rain When I see you smile Baby when I see you smile at me Oh yeah Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do What the touch of your hand can do It's like nothing that I ever knew Hey And when the rain is falling I don't feel it Cause you're here with me now I wanna ask you baby It's all Ill ever need All I'll ever need When I see you smile I can face the world Oh you know I can do anything When I see you smile I see a ray of light Oh I see it shining right through the rain When I see you smile baby Baby when I see you smile at me Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in I wanna quit the fight Then one look at you baby And everything's alright Hey everything's alright It's alright When I see you smile I can face the world Oh you know I can do anything When I see you smile I see a ray of light Oh I see it shining right through the rain Yeah When I see you smile Yeah I can face the world Oh you know I can do anything now When I see you smile Oh yeah Baby when I see you smile Smile at me Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted April 23, 2005 Ghost by Howie Day Lately i've been thinking Lately i've been dreaming with you I'm so resistent to this type of thinking Oh now it's shining through I was alone for the last time before my nights' vacation with you alive from the first now i'm denied by the ghost of you Oh you take yourself a photograph and laugh at me Please I know there's little use in crying It's more wide awake and dying than i'm used to I thought we'd walk these streets together Now i'm hoping that I'll never have to meet you Step aside from all this anger And somewhere in between I can feel you Ask me should we try again I'm thinking no yeah It's not what i believe in It's not what i believe in Oh, Won't you take yourself a photograph and laugh at me please you make yourself a photograph and laugh at me please No I, wanna taste your love No I...no I No I, just wanna taste your love Oh, no I Standing in your shoes I turn and now you're standing bare in my doorway I only wish that I had been prepared I'm gonna have to go along with your way Just take the plastic camera out It's in the pants you borrowed in the driveway Alive from the first now i'm denied by the ghost of you Make yourself a photograph & laugh at me please Yeah make yourself a photograph & laugh at me please No I want a taste of love no I I was alive from the first Now I'm denied by the ghost of you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 24, 2005 This is by my aunt's old roommate's band...Paul Trandem was the guy who lived with her...he wrote a pretty good song that mixed a beastie boys song and a beatles song...it is in the music section... i think i love you Paul Trandem I think I love you but I can't be sure until I see you at least one more time my heart is thumping and my throat is lumping and I just might be up for the ride and I don't even know if I should tell you how I feel tonight and I think I love you and I guess I really wanna try sometimes I wonder if I would be unfaithful and I don't think that you would apply I don't think that you want to deny the feeling that you have been getting inside and I don't even know if I should tell you how I feel tonight and I think I love you and I guess I really wanna try bridge: I think your sugar and spice I think your everything nice I think your pepper and flowers I could sit and watch you for hours seems like everyone is going against us like it's some big cardinal sin I think their jealous of our seemingly wonderful part in the play we're all in and I don't even know if I should tell you how I feel tonight and I think I love you and I guess I really wanna try Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted May 2, 2005 (edited) Rescue Uncle Kracker I stayed out late last night But I nothing could drink Could help me drink you off my mind Everywhere I looked, I saw your face And I wonder, and I wonder If there still might be A little space in your heart for me 'Cause I'm so cold, I'm so alone And I miss you, babe So won't you come to my rescue Shake this pain from my soul And take this fool back in your heart baby I'll go crazy if you don't 'Cause I'm a mess here without you Ain't no pill for this pain So please, please come to my rescue baby Make it right away I was a fool to leave Leave behind everything that meant everything to me Every day and night my heart pays the price And I'm out here, stranded out here On this lonely road, I'm so lost won't you lead me home I need you back, need one more chance And I miss you, babe So won't you come to my rescue Shake this pain from my soul And take this fool back in your heart baby I'll go crazy if you don't 'Cause I'm a mess here without you Ain't no pill for this pain So please, please come to my rescue baby Make it right away I'm drowning baby I need you to save me, yeah Don't leave me like this Throw me a line, baby one more time Won't you come to my rescue Shake this pain from my soul And take this fool back in your heart baby I'll go crazy if you don't 'Cause I'm a mess here without you Ain't no pill for this pain So please, please come to my rescue baby Make it right away Make it right away Edited May 2, 2005 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites