Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Wait by Earshot

Something's wrong,

Trying to conquer these fears i thoghut were gone.

And it's been so long, I'm dying to live in a world i dont belong

I cant wait for someone to hear me,

And wait for someone to touch me.

And wait forever to be told,

I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me,

And wait for someone to heal me.

And wait forever to be told,

I'm forever alone..

On my own,

I'll show myself what it means to be alone.

And the tears i cry are washed away.

All the scars are my disguise.

I cant wait for someone to hear me,

And wait for someone to touch me.

And wait forever to be told,

I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me,

And wait for someone to heal me.

And wait forever to be told,

Im forever alone..

I'm forever alone.

I'm forever alone.

I'm forever alone.

I, I'm not waiting here this time.

I can't wait for someone to hear me.

And wait for someone to touch me

And wait forever to be told,

I'm forever alone.

I cant wait for someone to feel me

And wait for someone to heal me

And wait forever to be told

I'm forever alone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Battle Hymn of the Dark Horde

sung to: Battle Hymn of the Republic

Mine eyes have seen the coming of the terrible Darth Horde.

They are searching out the cellars where your vintage wines are stored. They have loosed the fearful lightnings of their lightsabers and swords,

The Darth Horde marches on.

- Chorus: Glory, glory to Lord Vader! Glory, glory to the Raiders!

Here we come with our lightsabers! The Darth Horde marches on! -

I have seen them in the Death Star marching through the corridors!

They have built a reputation as the villians in "Star Wars."

Now they're coming to your planet - it wont help to lock the doors

The Darth Horde marches on.

- Chorus -

Now you may fear the Empire but the Horde is ten times worse!

Better call your undertaker and reserve yourself a hearse.

Today we'll take your planet - tomorrow the universe!

The Darth Horde marches on.

- Chorus -

(Half Tempo) From the ashes of the Clone Wars there arose one Jedi Knight

Wearing armor black as chaos with a sword a-blazin' light.

As we know the left hand pillar must balance out the right,

The Darth Horde marches on.

- Chorus -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Anyone else humming the battle hymm as they read that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

*snickers and nods*

Wait, no, not humming, actually singing and putting in the new words

That's hilarious! I luv it! :p

Good thing no one is home... :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Hey Now by Oasis

I hitched a ride with my soul

By the side of the road

Just as the sky turned black

I took a walk with my fame

Down memory lane

I never did find my way back

You know that I gotta say time's slipping away

And what will it hold for me

What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you

You're standing ignoring me

I thought that I heard someone say now

There's no time for running away now

Hey now! Hey now!

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame

The first thing I saw

As I walked through the door

Was a sign on the wall that read

It said you might never know

That I want you to know

What is written inside of your head

And time as it stands

Won't be held in my hands

Or living inside of my skin

And as it fell from the sky

I asked myself why

Can I never let anyone in?

I thought that I heard someone say now

There's no time for running away now

Hey now! Hey now!

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame

I hitched a ride with my soul

By the side of the road

Just as the sky turned black

I took a walk with my fame

Down memory lane

I never did find my way back

You know that I gotta say time's slipping away

And what will it hold for me

What am I gonna do while I'm looking at you

You're standing ignoring me

I thought that I heard someone say now

There's no time for running away now

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Hey now!

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame - cos time's no chain

Feel no shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Preflight delight,

Defaced street lights,

A pyramid mind f&[k,

Don't leave your seats now,

Popcorn everywhere, canned,

Cliche people organs rare,

Corn everywhere canned,

Cliche people organs rare,

Rare Rare Rare Rare Rare...

I want to be,

A fallen ruby,

Guest vibrations,

Don't leave your seats now,

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people organs rare,

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people cannot dare,

Dare Dare Dare Dare Dare...

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people organs rare,

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people cannot dare,

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people organs rare,

Humans everywhere, canned,

Cliche people cannot dare, dare, dare, dare.

Edited by Glocka Rocka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Same Band

I HAD AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE,

THE OTHER DAY,

HER NAME WAS JESUS,

AND FOR HER EVERYONE CRIED,

EVERYONE CRIED, EVERYONE CRIED.

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY, TRY.

YOU DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE HER PHILOSPHY DIE.

CROSSED AND TERRORED

RAVAGES OF ARCHITECTURE,

LEND ME THY BLADES,

WE'RE CROSSED AND TERRORED

RAVAGES OF ARCHITECTURE,

HOIST AROUND THE SPADE.

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY, TRY.

YOU DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE HER PHILOSPHY

DIE... DIE...DIE...DIE...WHY...

LIE NAKED ON THE FLOOR AND LET THE MESSIAH GO THROUGH OUR SOULS,

LIE NAKED ON THE FLOOR AND LET THE MESSIAH GO ALL THROUGH OUR SOULS,

DIE, LIKE A MOTHER F*[K3R,

DIE, LIKE A MOTHER F*[K3R,

DIE, LIKE A MOTHER F&[K3R,

WHY, LIKE A MOTHER F&[K3R,

I WANT TO F*[K MY WAY TO THE GARDEN,

CAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS A MOTHER, F*[K3R!

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY,

TRY HER PHILOSOPHY, TRY.

YOU DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE FOR HER PHILOSOPHY,

DIE HER PHILOSPHY DIE.

THE FOLLOWING OF A CHRIST,

THE FOLLOWING OF A CHRIST,

THE FOLLOWING OF A CHRIST,

THE FOLLOWING OF A CHRIST,

THE FALLING OF CHRIST,

THE FALLING OF CHRIST,

THE FALLING OF CHRIST,

THE FALLING OF CHRIST.

Edited by Glocka Rocka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

and again :)

Cursed Earth, Cursed Earth, Cursed Earth, Cursed Earth.

I will never feed off the evergreen luster of your heart all because we all live in the valley of the walls when we speak we can peak from the windows of their mouths to see the land the women chant as they fly up to the sun.

You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, Ever think you know why,

Know.

Books all say different things while people flap their yellow wings trying to soar by being a whore of life and almost everything the sheep that ran off from the herd may be dead but now's a bird able to fly able to die able to break your cursed earth F&[k your mother's earth

You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, Ever think you know why,

Know.

On the other side, on the other side, the other side,

Do you ever try to fly, Do you ever try to fly?

Have you ever wanted to die, you ever want to die?

Don't ever try to fly, don't ever try to fly,

Don't ever try to fly, unless you leave your body on the other side,

Never try to die, you ever try to die.

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, You never think you know why,

Know, Ever think you know why,

Know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I dedicate this song to my grandpa, who passed away the other day.

Note: I edited out two lines, because I never "hit him and he hit me back" (Though I did turn the hose on him when I was in Kindergarten :p )

"With You"

By Linkin Park

I woke up in a dream today

To the cold of the static and put my cold feet on the floor

Forgot all about yesterday

Remembering I'm pretending to be where I'm not anymore

A little taste of hypocrisy

And I'm left in the wake of the mistake slow to react

Even though you're so close to me

You're still so distant

And I can't bring you back

It's true the way I feel

Was promised by your face

The sound of your voice

Painted on my memories

Even if you're not with me

I'm with you

You, now I see, keeping everything inside

with you

You, Now I see, Even when I close my eyes

The rest of the day stands still

Fine line between this and that

When things go wrong I pretend the past isn't real

I'm trapped in this memory

And I'm left in the wake of the mistake slow to react

So even though you're close to me

You're still so distant

And I can't bring you back

It's true the way I feel

Was promised by your face

The sound of your voice

Painted on my memories

Even if you're not with me

I'm with you

You, now I see, keeping everything inside

with you

You, Now I see, Even when I close my eyes

With you

You, now I see, keeping everything inside

with you

You, Now I see, Even when I close my eyes

No, no matter how far we've come

I can't wait to see tomorrow

No, no matter how far we've come I

I can't wait to see tomorrow

With you

You, now I see, keeping everything inside

with you

You, Now I see, Even when I close my eyes

With you

You, now I see, keeping everything inside

with you

You, Now I see, Even when I close my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Nice Chickenman sorry to hear your grandpa dying...

I would sing...buuuuut you probably wouldnt like the music i listen to and I dont wanna break anyones eardrums :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

classical.. pfft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Uh...to the bets of my knowledge you can't sing classical...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I'd bets against that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Probably opera...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Why do I have a strong urge to headbang to the polka?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

cause you like banging heads with polka?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

No...I just think it would spark controversy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Cause Polka is such good headbanging music Chickenman...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

yes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

You can hum classical :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Alright!

Rachmaninov's 4th!

Hummmm hum hummmmm hum hummmm hum hum hum hummmm...

*tear* it's so beautiful :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Just Like Heaven

Show me, show me, show me

How you do that trick

"The one that makes me scream," she said

"The one that makes me laugh," she said

And threw her arms around my neck

Show me how you do it

And I promise you, I promise that

I'll run away with you

I'll run away with you

Spinning on that dizzy edge

I kissed her face, I kissed her neck

And dreamed of all the different ways

I had to make her glow

"Why are you so far away," she said

"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you,

That I'm in love with you?"

You... soft and only

You... lost and lonely

You... strange as angels

Dancing in the deepest oceans

Twisting in the water, you're just like a dream

You're just like a dream

Daylight whipped me into shape

I must have been asleep for days

And breathing lips and through her name

I open up my eyes

I find myself alone, alone, alone

Above a raging sea

That stole the only girl I loved

And drowned her deep inside of me.

You... soft and only

You... lost and lonely

You... just like heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Look Through My Eyes

Phil Collins

There are things

In life you're learning

Only in time you'll see

It's out there somewhere

It's our way in if you keep believing

So don't run, don't hide

It will be all right, you'll see

Trust me, I'll be there

Watching over you

Just take a look through my eyes (Look through my

eyes)

There's a better place somewhere out there

Oh, look, just take a look through my eyes (Look

through my eyes)

Everything changes, you'll be amazed what you'll find

(There's a better place)

If you look through my eyes

There will be times on this journey

When all you see is darkness

But out there somewhere

Daylight finds you if you keep believing

So don't run, don't hide

It will be all right, you'll see

Trust me, I'll be there

Watching over you

Just take a look through my eyes (Take a look through

my eyes)

There's a better place somewhere out there

Oh, just take a look through my eyes (Take a look

through my eyes)

Everything changes, you'll be amazed what you'll find

(There's a better place)

If you look through my eyes

All the things that you can change

There's a meaning in everything

And you will find all you'll need

There's so much to understand

Take a look through my eyes (Take a look through my

eyes)

There's a better place somewhere out there

Oh, just take a look through my eyes (Just take a look

through my eyes)

Everything changes, you'll be amazed what you'll find

(You'll be amazed what you'll find)

Oh, just take a good look through my eyes (Take a look

through my eyes)

There's a better place somewhere out there

Just take a look through my eyes (Take a look through

my eyes)

Everything changes, you'll be amazed what you'll find

(You'll find a better place)

Look through my eyes

You'll find a better place

Just take a look through my eyes

You'll find a better place

If you look through my eyes

Just take a look through my eyes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Alright!

Rachmaninov's 4th!

Hummmm hum hummmmm hum hummmm hum hum hum hummmm...

*tear* it's so beautiful :p

Ahh...someone who appreciates classical music? :)

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

Artist Prince

Album Musicology

Song Musicology

Heard about the party now

Just east o' Harlem

Dougie's gonna b there

But u got 2 call him

Even the soldiers

Need a break sometimes

Listen 2 the groove ya'll

Let it unwind ur mind

No intoxication

Unless u c what eye c

Dancin hot n' sweaty

Right in font of me

Call it what u like

I'm gonna call it how it b

This is just another one

Of God's gifts

Musicology

Keep that party movin

Just like eye told you

Kick the old school joint

4 the true funk soldiers

Musicology

Wish eye had a dollar

4 everytime u say

Don't u miss the feeling

Music gave ya

Back in the day?

Let's Groove

September

Earth, Wind and Fire

Hot Pants by James

Sly's gonna take u higher

Minor keys and drugs

Don't make a rollerskate jam

Take ur pick - turntable or a band?

If it ain't Chuck D

or Jam Master Jay

Know what?

They're losin'

'Cause we got a PhD in

Advanced Body Movin'

Keep the party movin'

Just like eye told u

Kick the old school joint

4 the true funk soldiers

Musicology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.