Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Ender

Wind Up by Foo Fighters

I have a choice between the bat and the belt

Each time I hear about the hand you've been dealt

Spare me confession, it's confession you sell

Maybe I'll fall behind but I don't mind because I'll catch up

I want a song that indelible like manimal

I hope you never see me wind up

Will I be happy on the back of the shelf

Will you be happy when we're sharing a cell

Spare me your questions since you know me so well

Someday you'll realize that I get shy and I choke up

I want a song that's indelible like manimal

I hope you never see me wind up

What is wrong with this animal, I'm terrible

I hope you never see me wind up

Farewell my sweet paramania

(REPEAT)

My only promise is that I'll never tell

Keep you at a distance from the things that I felt

I'll bite the bullet, take the beating until

I take it all back anyway, what was I supposed to say?

I want a song that's indelible like manimal

I hope you never see me wind up

What is wrong with this animal, I'm terrible

I hope you never see me wind up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Heaven Help Me

Wynonna Judd

I could lose my vision,

my eyes no longer see.

I could lose my religion,

in my struggle to believe.

That would be a loss,

that would be a cross,

but somehow rise above.

But, Heaven Help Me

if I ever lose your love.

I've traded innocence

for the secrets of the night.

Felt my callused conscience

lose its grip on wrong and right.

It cut me to the bone,

Somehow I've held on,

'cause I could feel your touch.

But, Heaven Help Me

if I ever lose your love.

'Cause you are the one light

that shines on me

and without your love

God knows where I'd be.

Lost without a prayer

somewhere way out there,

my soul would turn to dust.

And Heaven Help Me

if I ever lose your love.

'Cause you are the one light

that shines on me

and without your love

God knows where I'd be.

So hold me close again,

tell me it won't end,

and that will be enough.

Heaven Help Me

if I ever lose your love.

And, Heaven Help Me

if I ever lose your love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Generator by Foo Fighters

Lately I'm getting better

Wish I could stay sick with you

But there's too many egos left to bruise

Call it sin

You can call it whatever

Eating deep inside of you

Well if it were me it's all I'd ever do

Steal me now and forever

I'll steal something good for you

The criminal in me is no-one new

Till you find something better

When there's nothing left to use

And everything starts going down on you

Chorus

I'm the generator

Firing whenever you quit

Yeah, whatever it is

You go out and it's on

Yeah can't you hear my motored heart

You're the one that started it

Verse 2

Send me out on a tether

Swing it round

I'll spin your noose

You let it down

I'll hang around with you

Till you find someone better

When there's no-one left to use

Everyone keeps going down

Chorus

I'm the generator...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

"Dumb" by Chickenman and his friend Jim

(Note, the first line doesn't make any sense, but we couldn't come up with anything)

*To the tune of Numb*

I can't be what you want me to be,

Feeling so "baitless"

Fish under the surface,

Tried every tip in my fishing magaizine,

While under the pressure of fishing in toxic ooze,

(Come with fishing pole, just come with the fishing pole)

Every cast that I make is another mistake to you,

(Come with the fishing pole, just come with the fishing pole)

Chorus:

I've become so dumb,

I just shot a deer,

I hid the corpse,

But now the game warden's aware!

He's at my back, all I want to do,

Is climb up a tree,

So I can shoot a moose!

Can't you see that your smothering me,

Holding too tightly,

Not allowing me to breathe,

Cause every bird that you thought I would keep,

Has been blown apart,

Right in front of you,

(Come with the rifle, just come with the rifle)

Every trophy head I make,

is another mistake to you,

(Come with the camo, just come with the camo)

And every round that I waste,

is more than I can take!!!

Chorus

And I know!

I may shoot a Rabbit too!

But I know,

You were just like me,

with the authorities after you!

Chorus

Chorus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

:rofl: good one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Next we're doing "Faint" "Lying From You" and then we're going to leave them alone and parody some others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Spent all night writing this one:

Paint:

(To the tune of "Faint")

I give,

everyone more for less,

I'm a painter on the job,

handful of camplaints but I can't help the fact that no one apreciates art,

I am the decorator that you want,

the one that you want to bill,

but it's like no matter what I do,

I can't show that I have artistic skill,

so I let go,

watchin you,

decorate something that you can't do,

look away from that artistic snot,

and hire me,

cause I'm all that you got!

Chorus:

I can't paint the way I did before,

don't leave the room right now,

I just painted the door,

paint, won't peel,

the way it did before,

don't leave the room right now,

I just painted the door,

My equipment is secure,

I'm overconfident,

but you don't understand,

I paint what I can but sometimes my art doesn't make sense,

I am the decorator that you want,

the one that you want to bill,

but it's like no matter what I do,

I can't show that I have artistic skill,

so I let go,

watchin you,

decorate something that you can't do,

look away from that artistic snot,

and hire me,

cause I'm all that you got!

Chorus

NOW!

Here me out now!

Your gonna paint the fence,

like it or not,

right now,

here me out now!

your gonna paint the fence,

like it or not,

right now!

I can't paint,

the way I did before,

don't leave the room right now,

I JUST PAINTED THAT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chorus

Paint won?t peel!

Don?t leave the room right now,

I just painted the door!

****

By the way, this song is cursed, you know the part where it says, paint won't peel the way it did before? The day after I wrote it, some peeling paint went under my fingernail...blood was everywhere....it was kind of cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

:rofl: Great song parodies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Beatles - Across The Universe

From the album "Let It Be"

Words are flowing out like

endless rain into a paper cup

They slither while they pass

They slip away across the universe

Pools of sorrow waves of joy

are drifting through my open mind

Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light which

dance before me like a million eyes

That call me on and on across the universe

Thoughts meander like a

restless wind inside a letter box

they tumble blindly as

they make their way across the universe

Jai guru deva om

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter shades of earth

are ringing through my opened ears

inciting and inviting me

Limitless undying love which

shines around me like a million suns

It calls me on and on across the universe

Jai guru deva

Jai guru deva

Jai guru deva

-----------------------------------------------------

The Beatles - Here, There And Everywhere

Buy this album!

To lead a better life

I need my love to be here

Here, making each day of the year

Changing my life with a wave of her hand

Nobody can deny that there's something there

There, running my hands through her hair

Both of us thinking how good it can be

Someone is speaking, but she doesn't know he's there

I want her everywhere

And if she's beside me I know I need never care

But to love her is to need her everywhere

Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies

Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there

I want her everywhere

And if she's beside me I know I need never care

But to love her is to need her everywhere

Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies

Look in her eyes and hoping I'm always there

To be there

And everywhere

Here, there and everywhere

Edited by Fett the Escapist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Across the Universe is one of my favourite Beatles songs! *applaudes and cheers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I'm going to post a couple of songs that the band I'm in, Shadow, are going to play on Monday night at our concert. Some of these songs are ones that we've written, some are songs by other bands like Foo Fighters, O.A.R., etc. These are in the order we will play them in.

Hey Girl by O.A.R.

I took this girl out last night and we left around 12,

We walked along lonely streets and got to know ourselves,

I like to read - she likes to write,

she likes to sleep - and I like to stay up all night,

My friends say I'm crazy and I agree,

but that's okay that's the way I like to be

Hey girl come with me and let yourself go

Hey girl come with me and let yourself go, go, go

I say now hey girl, come with me and let yourself go,

Hey girl come with me and let yourself go

I said hey girl, come with me, and let yourself go, go, go, let yourself go

we went out late that night and we danced through the night

I was holding on to her and she be gripping it tight she was

But she didn't care, and I didnt mind

I was unaware that she liked to act so kind,

My friends say I'am crazy and I agree,

but thats okay cause thats the way I like to be

hey girl, come with me and let yourself go, come on, come on

hey girl come with me and let yourself go, go, go,

just let yourself go

Hush little baby dont say a word

i would like to give you evrything that you deserve

ill give you my heart ill give you all my soul

you can have all my money if you like you can control

in my mind i miss you every night that your not here

oh i just want to sit around your life and breath your air

and if i can not have you i just dont want to live

oh i got so much i would like to give

hey girl, come with me and let yourself go, come on, come on

hey girl come with me and let yourself go, go, go,

just let yourself go

Hey girl,but baby it all here just let yourself go

Hey girl,but baby but darlin let your self go

Hey girl,but baby but darlin i need to know

Hey girl,but my sweety but my lovely id love to let you go

Hey girl,but im comeing back for you and im looking to you girl.

Minority by Green Day

I want to be the minority

I don?t need your authority

Down with the moral majority

?cause I want to be the minority

I pledge allegiance to the underworld

One nation under dog

There of which I stand alone

A face in the crowd

Unsung, against the mold

Without a doubt

Singled out

The only way I know

I want to be the minority

I don?t need your authority

Down with the moral majority

?cause I want to be the minority

Stepped out of the line

Like a sheep runs from the herd

Marching out of time

To my own beat now

The only way I know

One light, one mind

Flashing in the dark

Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts

For crying out loud she screamed unto me

A free for all

F*** ?em all

You are your own sight

I want to be the minority

I don?t need your authority

Down with the moral majority

?cause I want to be the minority

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Pink Floyd - Hey You

Hey you, out there in the cold

Getting lonely, getting old

Can you feel me?

Hey you, standing in the aisles

With itchy feet and fading smiles

Can you feel me?

Hey you, don?t help them to bury the light

Don?t give in without a fight.

Hey you, out there on your own

Sitting naked by the phone

Would you touch me?

Hey you, with you ear against the wall

Waiting for someone to call out

Would you touch me?

Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?

Open your heart, I?m coming home.

But it was only fantasy.

The wall was too high,

As you can see.

No matter how he tried,

He could not break free.

And the worms ate into his brain.

Hey you, standing in the road

Always doing what you?re told,

Can you help me?

Hey you, out there beyond the wall,

Breaking bottles in the hall,

Can you help me?

Hey you, don?t tell me there?s no hope at all

Together we stand, divided we fall.

[click of tv being turned on]

"well, only got an hour of daylight left. better get started"

"isnt it unsafe to travel at night? "

"it?ll be a lot less safe to stay here. you?re father?s gunna pick up our trail before long"

"can loca ride? "

"yeah, I can ride... magaret, time to go! maigret, thank you for everything"

"goodbye chenga"

"goodbye miss ..."

"i?ll be back"

----------------------------

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Hello.

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.

I hear you?re feeling down.

Well I can ease your pain,

Get you on your feet again.

Relax.

I need some information first.

Just the basic facts:

Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship?s smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves.

Your lips move but I can?t hear what you?re sayin?.

When I was a child I had a fever.

My hands felt just like two balloons.

Now I got that feeling once again.

I can?t explain, you would not understand.

This is not how I am.

I have become comfortably numb.

Ok.

Just a little pinprick. [ping]

There?ll be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!

But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?

I do believe it?s working. good.

That?ll keep you going for the show.

Come on it?s time to go.

There is no pain, you are receding.

A distant ship?s smoke on the horizon.

You are only coming through in waves.

Your lips move but I can?t hear what you?re sayin?.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,

Out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to look but it was gone.

I cannot put my finger on it now.

The child is grown, the dream is gone.

I have become comfortably numb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

And now... one of my all-time favorite songs.

Paint the Silence by South

How can you say your life is empty

So late in the day

Why would you stay another second

Now your sight got in the way

A combination

Of love and aggression

Another second lived

Don't paint the silence black now save me

Don't leave it a day

You got a right to stand or die so maybe

You take chances all the same

Pain comes in stages

If we dont make it

Nothing changes

Now the violence sleeps inside

Abandoned feeling for just a piece of mind

It's the reason why your teething side frustrates me

Now the violence sleeps inside

Abandoned feeling for just a piece of mind

It's the reason why your teething side irates me

Dont leave me to pick up on your questions

Not even a day

It's alright to finish up your sentence

You talk all the same

Pain comes in stages if we don't make it

Nothing changes

Now the violence sleeps inside

Abandoned feeling for just a piece of mind

It's the reason why your teething side frustrates me

Now the violence sleeps inside

Abandoned feeling for just a piece of mind

It's the reason why your teething side irates me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Just got a new Weird Al CD. The best one I've ever heard.

A Complicated Song by Weird Al

Parody of "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne

Uh huh... extra cheese

Uh huh, uh huh... save a piece for me

Pizza party at your house

I went just to check it out

19 extra larges - what a shame

No one came

Just us, eatin' all alone

You said, "Take the pizza home"

"No sense lettin' all this go to waste"

So then I faced

Pizza all day

And every day

This cheese 'round the clock

Is gettin' me blocked

And I sure don't care

For irregularity

Tell me

Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?

'Cause right now I'd do anything to just get my bowels evacuated

In the bathroom... I sit and I wait and I strain

And I sweat and I clench and I feel the pain

Oh, should I take the laxatives or have my colon irrigated?

No no no

I was feelin' pretty down

Till my girlfriend came around

We're just so alike in every way

I gotta say

In fact, I just thought I might

Pop the question there that night

I was kissing her so tenderly

But woe is me

Who would have guessed

Her family crest

I'd suddenly spy

Tattooed on her thigh

And son-of-a-gun

It's just like the one on me

Tell me

How was I supposed to know we were both related?

Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have dated

What to do now? Should I go ahead and propose

And get hitched and have kids with eleven toes

And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated?

No no no

I had so much on my mind

I thought maybe I'd unwind

Try out that new roller coaster ride

And the guide

Said not to stand

But that's a demand

That I couldn't meet

I got on my feet

And stood up instead

And knocked off my head, you see

Tell me

Why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?

This really is a major inconvenience , oh man, I really hate it

Such a drag now... Can't eat, I can't breathe, I can't snore

I can't belch or yodel anymore

Can't spit or blow my nose or even read Sports Illustrated

Oh no

Why'd I have to go and get myself all mutilated? (Yeah yeah)

I gotta tell ya, life without a head kinda makes me irritated

What a bummer

Can't blink, I can't cough, I can't sneeze

But my neck is enjoyin' a pleasant breeze now

Haven't been the same since my head and I were separated

No no no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

*walks tentatively up on stage, and grabs the mic.* I'm going to sing "Eyes on Me" It's the love song for Final Fantasy VIII, and my favorite song...anyways...here goes...don't laugh at me please? Ahem...

I never sang my songs

On the stage, on my own

I never said my words

Wishing they would be heard

I saw you smiling at me

Was it real or just my fantasy

You`d always be there in the corner

Of this tiny little bar

My last night here for you

Same old songs, just once more

My last night here with you?

Maybe yes, maybe no

I kind of liked it your way

How you shyly placed your eyes on me

Did you ever know?

That I had mine on you

Darling, so there you are

With that look on your face

As if you`re never hurt

As if you`re never down

Shall I be the one for you

Who pinches you softly but sure

If frown is shown then

I will know that you are no dreamer

So let me come to you

Close as I wanted to be

Close enough for me

To feel your heart beating fast

And stay there as I whisper

How I loved your peaceful eyes on me

Did you ever know

That I had mine on you

Darling, so share with me

Your love if you have enough

Your tears if you`re holding back

Or pain if that`s what it is

How can I let you know

I`m more than the dress and the voice

Just reach me out then

You will know that you`re not dreaming

Darling, so there you are

With that look on your face

As if you`re never hurt

As if you`re never down

Shall I be the one for you

Who pinches you softly but sure

If frown is shown then

I will know that you are no dreamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

hehe, I actually dled that and a bunch of orchestral arrangements of FFVIII music...back when it was still semi-legal *grumbles about the retarded music industry*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

hehe...*dled it even though it's still illegal* hehe, they can't track you as long as you don't send anything out.

I downloaded Waltz for the Moon and Liberi Fateli the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Well for a while there, they were getting information on how much people had been downloading from their ISPs and then investigating people with suspicious amounts, but that was struck down in an appeal... But the appeal was being appealed last I heard and that was awhile ago, so I dunno. I guess just keep your downloading to a minimum and you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

This is the greatest and best song in the world... Tribute.

Long time ago me and my brother Kyle here,

we was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.

All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon... in the middle... of the road.

And he said:

"Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul." (soul)

Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other,

and we each said... "Okay."

And we played the first thing that came to our heads,

Just so happened to be,

The Best Song in the World, it was The Best Song in the World.

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see

One and one make two, two and one make three,

It was destiny.

Once every hundred-thousand years or so,

When the sun doth shine and the moon doth glow

And the grass doth grow...

Needless to say, the beast was stunned.

Whip-crack went his schwumpy tail,

And the beast was done.

He asked us: "(snort) Be you angels?"

And we said, "Nay. We are but men."

Rock!

Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah,

Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!

This is not The Greatest Song in the World, no.

This is just a tribute.

Couldn't remember The Greatest Song in the World, no, no.

This is a tribute, oh, to The Greatest Song in the World,

All right! It was The Greatest Song in the World,

All right! It was the best muthaewokin' song the greatest song in the world.

And the peculiar thing is this my friends:

the song we sang on that fateful night it didn't actually sound

anything like this song.

This is just a tribute! You gotta believe me!

And I wish you were there! Just a matter of opinion.

Ah, ewok! Good God, God lovin',

So surprised to find you can't stop it.

All right! All right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

War All The Time by Thursday

Standing on the edge of the palisades cliffs

In the shadow of the skyline very far away

A lightning rod that couldn?t pull the storm from me

I was 5 years old my best friends older brother died

He fell from these cliffs

The river washed him away the current pulled him downstream

In our eyes, floating in the headlights, so we parked these cars

Parent?s garage

Listen to the lullaby

Of Carbon Monoxide

War all of the time

In the shadow of the New York skyline

We grew up too fast falling apart

Like the ashes of American flags

The sun doesn?t rise

We replaced it with an h-bomb explosion

A painted jail cell of blood in the sky like Three Mile Island

Nightmares on TV they used to sing us to sleep

They burn on and on like an oil field

Or a memory of what it felt like

To burn on and on and not just fade away

All those nights in the basement the kids are still screaming

On and on and on and on

War all of the time

In the shadow of the New York skyline

We grew up too fast falling apart

Like the ashes of American flags

And we?re blowing in the wind

We don?t know where to land

So we kiss like little kids

We used to be very tall buildings

We?ve been falling for so long

Now your eyes follow the sign on the edge of town

They offer a welcome when you are leaving

War all of the time

In the shadow of the New York skyline

We grew up too fast falling apart

Like the ashes of American flags

The pieces fall it?s like a last day parade

And the fires in our streets start to rage,

so wave, to the people that long to wave back,

from the fabric of a flag that sang "love all of the time"

War all the time War all the time

All of the time

War all the time

War all the time

All of the time

All of the time

War all of the time

War all of the time

War all of the time

War all of the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

This is the greatest and best song in the world

Nah it's just a tribute (great song though) ;)

----------------------------------------------------

Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Light

From the album "Bat Out Of Hell"

BOY:

I remember every little thing

As if it happened only yesterday

Parking by the lake

And there was not another car in sight

And I never had a girl

Looking any better than you did

And all the kids at school

They were wishing they were me that night

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight

It never felt so good, it never felt so right

And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

C'mon! Hold on tight!

C'mon! Hold on tight!

Thought it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night

I can see paradise by the dashboard light

GIRL:

Ain't no doubt about it

We were doubly blessed

'Cause we were barely seventeen

And we were barely dressed

Ain't no doubt about it

Baby got to go and shout it

Ain't no doubt about it

We were doubly blessed

BOY:

'Cause we were barely dressed

And we were barely dressed

Baby doncha hear my heart

You got it drowning out the radio

I've been waiting so long

For you to come along and have some fun

And I gotta let you know

No you're never gonna regret it

So open up your eyes I got a big surprise

It'll feel all right

Well I wanna make your motor run

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight

It never felt so good, it never felt so right

And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife

C'mon! Hold on tight!

C'mon! Hold on tight!

Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night

I can see paradise by the dashboard light

Paradise by the dashboard light

You got to do what you can

And let Mother Nature do the rest

Ain't no doubt about it

We were doubly blessed

'Cause we were barely seventeen

And we were barely-

We're gonna go all the way tonight

We're gonna go all the way

And tonight's the night...

RADIO BROADCAST (spoken by Phil Rizutto)

OK, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here, two

down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth, there's the

windup, and there it is, a line shot up the middle, look at him

go. This boy can really fly! He's rounding first and really

turning it on now, he's not letting up at all, he's gonna try for

second; the ball is bobbled out in center, and here comes the

throw, and what a throw! He's gonna slide in head first, here he

comes, he's out! No, wait, safe-safe at second base, this kid

really makes things happen out there. Batter steps up to the

plate, here's the pitch-he's going, and what a jump he's got,

he's trying for third, here's the throw, it's in the dirt-safe at

third! Holy cow, stolen base! He's taking a pretty big lead out

there, almost daring him to try and pick him off. The pitcher

glances over, winds up, and it's bunted, bunted down the third

base line, the suicide squeeze is on! Here he comes, squeeze

play, it's gonna be close, holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!

GIRL:

Stop right there!

I gotta know right now!

Before we go any further!

Do you love me?

Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?

Will you never leave me?

Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?

Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?

Do you love me!?

Will you love me forever!?

Do you need me!?

Will you never leave me!?

Will you make me happy for the rest of my life!?

Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?

I gotta know right now

Before we go any further

Do you love me!?

Will you love me forever!?

BOY:

Let me sleep on it

Baby, baby let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it

And I'll give you an answer in the morning

Let me sleep on it

Baby, baby let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it

And I'll give you an answer in the morning

Let me sleep on it

Baby, baby let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it

And I'll give you an answer in the morning

GIRL:

I gotta know right now

Do you love me?

Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?

Will you never leave me?

Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?

Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?

I gotta know right now!

Before we go any further

Do you love me?

And will you love me forever?

BOY:

Let me sleep on it

Baby, baby let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it

And I'll give you an answer in the morning

Let me sleep on it

GIRL:

Will you love me forever?

BOY:

Let me sleep on it

GIRL:

Will you love me forever!!!!

Praying For The End Of Time

BOY:

I couldn't take it any longer

Lord I was crazed

And when the feeling came upon me

Like a tidal wave

I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave

That I would love you to the end of time

That I would love you to the end of time

I swore that I would love you to the end of time!

So now I'm praying for the end of time

To hurry up and arrive

'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you

I don't think that I can really survive

I'll never break my promise or forget my vow

But God only knows what I can do right now

I'm praying for the end of time

It's all that I can do

Praying for the end of time, so I can end my life with you!!

It was long ago and it was far away

And it was so much better that it is today

GIRL:

It never felt so good

It never felt so right

And we were glowing like

A metal on the edge of a knife

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

This is the greatest and best song in the world

Nah it's just a tribute (great song though) ;)

lol.. go a long a bit (to the right).

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I'm mixing up a bunch of magic stuff

A magic mushroom cloud of care

A potion that will rock the boat will rock

Make a bomb of love and blow it up

I did it

Do you think I've gone too far

I did it

Guilty as charged

I did it

It was me right or wrong

I did it

Yeah

I never did a single thing that did a single thing to

Change the ugly ways of the world

I didn't know it felt so right inside

I didn't know it at all

Open up the curtains I heard sirens there the lights flash and crawl

I did it justice I just did it for the buzz

It's a nickel or a dime for what I've done

The truth is that I don't really care

For such a lovely crime I'll do the time

You better lock me up I'll do it again

I did it

Do you think I've gone too far

I did it

Guilty as charged

I did it

It was me right or wrong

I did it

Yeah

I never did a single thing that did a single thing to

Change the ugly ways of the world

I didn't know it felt so right inside

I didn't know it at all

Open up the curtains I heard sirens there the lights flash and crawl

I did it justice I just did it for the buzz

All you people are the skewers of our dreams

Like the cat collared me

Oh what I gotta say to you got love don't

Turn it down

Turn it loud

Let it build

We got a long way to go

But you gotta start somewhere

Go door to door spread the love you got

You got the love

You get what you want

Does it matter where you get it from

I for one

Don't turn my cheek for anyone

Unturn your cheek to give your love

Love to grow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

eh.. Too lazy to edit. Ender knows it.. eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Yup... I Did It by Dave Matthews Band. One of my favorite songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.